Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
"When there are times you want to quit, remember the reason why you are started."
We are always want to become successful but we can't wait. A lot of people fail to achieve their goals because they don't have patience. Essentially, we lose because our enthussiasm to do our best until the end is not constant. We just determine to start things but when we feel that nothings happen to our hardwork, we always want to quit. Remember, Success is not instant. If we our determine to attain our objectives no matter how it is hard or long, whether we have sleepless nights, whether we spend a lot of time, because we are determine, we always meet our success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eifer0910

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

Tips, just simply be observant to all of the thing that you think will help you grow in this kind of field in this case if you all the know the strategies then you will surely be successful in this field and you need to be focus and always eager to learn new things always ask different persons that will help you with this.

cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:33:06 AM

Maybe I can give you one tip for you. I just can not help HODL. But if you want to learn more beautifully, you will be able to read the other threads here. I just can not say anything.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

My advice is the same as everyone else to be patient. But this is not enough to be happy with bitcoins. The holding's strategy cannot be basic. These coins are only your Foundation for the future. But we have to live now. We need to look for ways to earn bitcoins for everyday life. For this I use trading. Perhaps in the future there will be other ways but you need to have certain skills.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:00 AM

it is very interesting to listen to different opinions on the account bitcoin! Of course the most important thing is patience! the more the market is very clear and cyclical! I am sure that after the fall there will always be growth and vice versa! The main thing to remember is that there is no eternal growth! you need to record profits in time!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dingdong7

Activity: 138
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Just dont be distracted of the ever and sudden changes of Butcoin price. Instead, accumulate more and try to buy more coin as much as you could. Coins are volatile, you wont know where it will bring you. But there is one certain thing, getting to bitcoin will cause you to gain more than you expected, not instantly but just in time. Just keep holding, you'll see it going well soon.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:06:04 AM

Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.

Good things comes for those who wait... Educate youraelf while waiting so that you will not be easily persuade by those who doesn't know the depth of bitcoin.
maxreish (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.

Good things comes for those who wait... Educate youraelf while waiting so that you will not be easily persuade by those who doesn't know the depth of bitcoin.

Hi mate, i love that words you say," EDUCATE YOURSELF WHILE WAITING "
dzaqira09

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
if we want to win the bitcoin game we have to pay attention to some small but profitable things for its users some things to watch out for should predict high bitcoin low prices, buy bitcoins when market prices are low, sell bitcoins when prices soar, analyze market prices, and predict international prices
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:48:53 AM

It is better to keep moving forward in order to success, just like what happen to the figure in previous post, he almost win then he suddenly quit, patient is also the key of success in bitcoin investment.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:41:50 AM

Whenever bitcoin's price is falling, take that scenario in a positive way. We can not see success if we cannot pass through the struggles. Bitcoin's price is volatile so we expect some emotions to butt in but we can still be optimistic about it. Everyone wants to achieve success, so make a purpose and goal in terms of investing in cryptocurrency.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

Your suggestion I will keep in my head and I will lift the image into my personal journal,why people are greedy cause humans have high emotions and that's what makes people greedy right.The emotion that we have to manage wisely then will get a healthy and clear mind That's I also often see in some threads in this forum Keeping better than cure.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

I agree, you need to be patience in order for you to be victorious or successful in bitcoin.  You need to be calmed and try to wait and hope that everything will be alright.  Maybe from now the price of bitcoin is not that high,  but we all know that it is the nature of bitcoin is being volatile.  We must be optimistic that it will regain its value.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:11:35 AM

We will be victorious in bitcoin if we just enjoying and be patience to do with it. Keeping forward and never stop to do bitcoin, maybe the market price of bitcoin is red or decreasing this moment. But there will be a time that the market price of bitcoin will increasing, patience and be calmed is the most important.
maxreish (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

Your suggestion I will keep in my head and I will lift the image into my personal journal,why people are greedy cause humans have high emotions and that's what makes people greedy right.The emotion that we have to manage wisely then will get a healthy and clear mind That's I also often see in some threads in this forum Keeping better than cure.

Thank you for your response. Hope, I inspired you and others to keep believing in yourself to gain success in life. Yes, people are greedy nowadays and emotions affects their performance.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

I agree indeed we need patience in doing things and perseverance also need so that we can do a thing with maximal there is a time when bitcoin price is going down and there will also be rise beyond our expectation but we have to keep doing something our ordinary do not ever leave what we have done when it happens down again far we hope we still have a reserve of coin that we have been doing so, so do the job look for bitcoin it with patience and perseverance.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Everyone got their own success mantra to be victorious in bitcoin, but every human is different and so are there methods. Connected with bitcoin for a long time now and here are few key things one should always follow to become Victorious:

1) Only buy bitcoin if you have strong faith and trust in this system otherwise you will be moved by talks of other people.
2) HODL your coins as long you can until any financial cries, invest and forget until few year. So, that your amount is multiplied automatically.
3) Never risk your Bitcoin in day trading in hope of getting more, you will end up losing your own coins also.

And there are many more, but these are some crucial points from my point of view to stay victorious in this field.
israfil

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

Do you have to be careful about yourself? The same advice for all the people is patience. But being happy with Bitcoin is not enough. Holding policies can not be basic. You are inviting these verses that will be useful in future. But now we have to live to find ways to earn Bitcoin for everyday life.
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:28:06 AM

https://i.imgur.com/FMVKtb8.jpg

" He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".

What a nice quote to start a day! (",)

It is very fit and truly correct to the cryptocurrency world cycle; others don’t really know and realize the importance of this series. Being embrace by the panic and fright thinking of many others and hearing negative thoughts everywhere, they make decisions that later on makes them realize how unlucky and ill-fated they are to give up there crypto investments. Sometimes bitcoin’s value goes down but one thing for sure, it will not always go down, it also goes UP,UP,UP!
mariela_xx8

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:33:11 AM

Patience is the background of this, the price of bitcoin can go up and down
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: