Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS to be come victorious in bitcoin  (Read 2544 times)
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

To be able to wait patiently is the only thing that will work in any kind of market on the stock market. Big hands hope to get digital assets cheaper, so the market is low.

Ya it is correct that in any market patience is the main key which will give you profit. If you are investor then just buy it in split and fix the selling target and dont see the market daily. Because as the price is volatile it will tempt you to book profit or loss, when you see market falling it will make your fear of loss, this way you can take wrong decision. So to avoid this better fix the selling target and when it is near just start to sell as when market is going up it will also come down.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
sometimes many people don't feel patient when they are in bitcoin, they just want to get profit quickly when they see the price of bitcoin is in a high position. this is not needed but the important thing is to be patient and keep trying to get profit from bitcoin.

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:11:51 PM

My suggestion to everyone would be to be calmed, don't be greedy, have a patience in everything. Success will definitely touch your feet, never ever quit. Bitcoin's price is always volatile, as we see it's dump price and the market is red, never lose hope.

Always remember this one " He who quits does not succeed, he who succeeds does not quit".
Inspirational and motivating at the same time. This is something that many of us, if not all, should have understood from the time we joined this space. Those who joined with the mission of earning quick bucks are those who usually back out because they lack patience. They easily get demotivated and disappointed when things get a bit difficult. Cryptocurrency is not an easy way out for our problems. It is hard work which requires tons of patience on the side.

anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

everyone has their own time, some are successful at a young age there are those who are successful in old age. as long as we are still passionate about making it happen one day it will happen. I am sure of good hopes. we have our own time, don't be tired to be patient and continue to strive for what is our hope.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

right, if you loose hope, you loose everything, and that is applicable to almost everything and everywhere.

Sometimes, you lose hope to help you learn from your mistakes. If you keep losing all your money invested in crytpto and keep saying you have hope, I do not think it will make you learn. Losing hope can be a turning point to a person to become rich so it is normal to lose hope. And it is better to lose half than all. We have in one way or the other lost hope before and you could see how it is. it isn't pleasant though but wise people make it when they lose hope.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1344

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:56:15 PM

You are right! Only strong will remain in this kind of game, we all know that Bitcoin is really the best for long term, even how many dips will happen to Bitcoin, we are still holding. Because we all know that in the long term run, we are all winners. That's the key!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

There is a lot written about patience. This is really very important for every bitcoin investor, especially if he uses a long-term investment strategy. But also, an important quality-faith in bitcoin. Without this belief, you will sooner or later sell bitcoin when its price drops. So believe!

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

For me you might learned first,  collect knowledge about bitcoin so that you will regret it in   the end. There are some who just  focused on the money that they will earned without knowing everyhting thats why the result is too loose what they invest. Learn also from your mistakes, because that mistake will  help you to guide on whatever your decision. Be wise.
kimhospital

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:06:39 AM

This is the reason why anyone should always venture into the unknown with the money they know they can ignore if anything happens to it. That being said, I'm sure that Bull's run is coming, and the strategic location needs to be done. There are still so many hackers and theft in the field of secrecy, and it is important to take precautions. If you want to succeed in the cryptographic market, you need to own the best penny. AML BitCoin is a publicly-managed blockchain that facilitates compliance with AML-KYC and identifies crimes related to illegal transactions while maintaining and enhancing user privacy. legal. I think we have to wait patiently for the green crypto coin that means the value of the bitcoin is recovering from the decline, so I'm sure the bitcoin value will be returned. If you want to succeed in the cryptographic market then you need to get AMC BitCoin.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:49:16 AM

To be victorious in bitcoin we all need to understand first what we are investing and never be too emotional when we see the market going down. We need to accept the risk that we are facing because it would be stressful for us if we do not know how risky is bitcoin investing.

gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

the key when you play with bitcoin is be patient, when you got nothing you need to try agan and try again, if you fail you should try again and dont give up. if you have this spirit i think you will success in the future with bitcoin

kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:55:42 AM

i think the key if you want to success in bitcoin just one, dont be greedy, for example if you do some trading, and get enough profit i think you shoudl sell it, dont be greedy that want to get more profit usually if you greedy your profit will be loss

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: