Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash Takes $1000  (Read 387 times)
Chuokie

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:32:31 AM

Yes yes yes!
I saw on Bitcoin news today with the headline "Prepare for the Bitcoincash take off today".
As everyone saw its price movement, and they do believes that it will continue to grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Usainbot

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:47:19 AM

Yes yes yes!
I saw on Bitcoin news today with the headline "Prepare for the Bitcoincash take off today".
As everyone saw its price movement, and they do believes that it will continue to grow.

The Bitcoin Cash will be upgrade next month. So there will be more good news.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:02:55 AM

Hi guys!
Does anyone know what's going on with BCH?
Price is up over 20% today

This was due to domino epic by Bitcoin pumping up in which almost whole of the market is pumping not only the Bitcoin cash but most of the Altcoins is pumping to. Maybe the big whales are now starting to manipulate the market buy pumping it up to attract more investors like i heard @BKBrian Kelly was buying huge amount of Bitcoin cash so maybe this news help to pump up more the Bitcoin cash.
ARtema (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Meanwhile BCH broke $1400 today  Undecided
Is it 3rd day of pumping?
I really don't see the reasons of a such intensive growth
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

There were rumor around the community that bitcoin will pump after the tax day  (i.e 18th April) although the predictions were somehow true but the growth of Bitcoin was not that rapid while on the other hand Bitcoin Cash is going crazy after the tax day as compared to other cryptos, continuous rise of around 20% is big and somehow an indication for a pump.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

Bitcoin cash is the weirdest altcoin. Some proBitcoiners fanatically support it some hate it. Its price raises when bitcoin raise, it can also raise when bitcoin decrease cause its competitor (weird) So I tend to stay away from it.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

people started to regain their faith on cryptocurrency and believe it's starting to make its move again in the next few weeks later or around that.

YES PEOPLE ARE! Amazing crypto time!
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

bitcoincash is having some remarkble market accomplishment, the pattern really looks good and momentum is now better, but in any case, I still having doubts to enter right now, BCH has an ATH of 2k$ +, if people will enter now, the profit and possibility to have outstanding amount is less compare to those have better foundations and projects.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:12:38 AM

bitcoincash is having some remarkble market accomplishment, the pattern really looks good and momentum is now better, but in any case, I still having doubts to enter right now, BCH has an ATH of 2k$ +, if people will enter now, the profit and possibility to have outstanding amount is less compare to those have better foundations and projects.
I give this, bitcoin cash is not a very trustworthy coin but it is a way fast than other altcoins or at least the number one altcoin, Ethereum. If a person is lucky, he can earn some good profits out of this coin. I really don’t feel safe investing in it but it has been in the market for months now. Best is to not put all the investment money here but holding some of BCH can be fruitful.
Akses01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

Hi guys!

coin prices have started to improve, this is growing very fast and that may be why BCH prices increase over 20%,
So we need to consider well the coin2 we already have, do not think negative things.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Started the growth, which everyone was waiting for. Yesterday almost all the coins were green and it was evident that the growth goes, though today a little bit of everything podupali, but that's okay. There is no growth without falling. Soon all will be green again.

Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

The hype behind this coin is much,  I just hope some dudes are gonna learn from the previous pump and dump that occurred in bch last year
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Its happen because this coins was always profitable to invest. Its a part of bitcoin and has pontecial on big price like ethereum or litecoin
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

Bcash is worthless coin, because it calls itself bitcoin and even believe in that. It is rising only because money is flowing into coins.
I read it somewhere that they are calling bitcoin cash the real bitcoin like really? it is the fork of the bitcoin and you're claiming it is the real deal dispensing where it comes from, well it is more than 1K USD almost 1.5K given by the pump and the market recovery that is happening last days, like the others said it is just pumping cause the crypto market in general are also recovering it is no exception to the flow of the pricing and the fluctuations.
luckyindia

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

The hype behind this coin is much,  I just hope some dudes are gonna learn from the previous pump and dump that occurred in bch last year

Bcash is the biggest crap that has ever been created.
Roger Ver is controlling everything, he wants to take the control of almost all the cryptocurrencies in here, that is why bcash is crap.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Bitcoin Cash is an alternate crypto of Bitcoin and it has good potential like Bitcoin. The market cap and the price is increasing for Bitcoin cash on a daily basis. I think Bitcoin cash is a healthy competitor of altcoins for another 10 years and it could beat all the altcoins in price and market cap very soon since the trend of Bitcoin cash is steadily growing.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Hi guys!

bitcoin cash is going up because the whole market is green. Bitcoin cash really has great growth compared with another coins. I didn’t buy bitcoin cash because had doubt about this coin’s future. Now I feel a little bit regret.

swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

Hi guys!

bitcoin cash is going up because the whole market is green. Bitcoin cash really has great growth compared with another coins. I didn’t buy bitcoin cash because had doubt about this coin’s future. Now I feel a little bit regret.
It seems to me that Bitcoin cash does not have a future anyway. So Use this coin for now, but do not think about its prospects.
coastbank

Activity: 238

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:31:47 PM

I was luck to have some bitcoin when this fork happened and had chance to use this coin afrter couple of months on android wallet. I think its just faster bitcoin and I don't understand why its price is high..

Usainbot

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

I was luck to have some bitcoin when this fork happened and had chance to use this coin afrter couple of months on android wallet. I think its just faster bitcoin and I don't understand why its price is high..

It looks like the BCH has more active developments. That could be the reason.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: