Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto  (Read 18896 times)
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

I think that plenty of people are still ignorant about cryptocurrency and some people don't want to invest, as it is a risky investment, so they don't want to lose money.
Those who only have the guts to try will have a chance to discover and know more scopes in crypto but to those who already judge it might lose some opportunities, it will take time before crypto shows more legitimacy ar works when scam projects were over.
No it is not the Ponzi scheme at all. There are people who simply do not understand the technology. The major reason why people do not invest in cryptocurrency is the lack of knowledge as a result of which they cannot see the perks and benefits they could get.

The uncertainty in the business is one among many reasons that lowers the demand.  Also the government regulations and the tax decrease the demand for the crypto. These are the reasons people do not want to invest in crypto.
That's right, if one day all States legalize Bitcoin then I'm sure it will be more people who will invest into the world of crypto, they are still waiting for the Government set a clear status against Bitcoin. I think this is one of the reason they are not want to invest in crypto.
All about the crypto market clears that what type of business it will be if a person involves in it and we have millionaires now which is the product of crypto business. So this has highest importance in the modern world and people have wishes to be a part of it. Besides this some countries have banned the Bitcoin and their people are not free to use it so this is a bad luck for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
provalentine

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:26:30 AM

I think that the reason why people do not want to invest in crypto currency because because of the technology gap and banal education of the population.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

I hope that after yesterday someone starts again to invest in crypto even if I'm afraid in a new dip
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

The volatility of the bitcoin is one of the reason why people have fear to make investment with bitcoins. They know that they can lose their money if they do not have sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
Yes, many guys are simply afraid that they can buy Bitcoin or the other tokens for a very high price and soon, the cryptos can start falling down. They are simply scared to become the greatest losers.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

I may disagree with most of your points, including the main thesis: people want to invest in crypto, that is absolute truth. Easy to join? That's great as well and let's all intersted parties to be in. To speak about taxes - there's nothing to speak about yet as well, so that is not a point...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:28:13 AM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
Man you’re very confused ,what you’re saying here isn’t adding up in any way. I don’t really understand what you mean by being easy join? Do you mean that anyone can easily get in? Well, that’s true, anyone can easily sign up on the Blockchain and participate, no one is restricted from using the Blockchain, but how is that one of the reasons why people don’t invest in Bitcoin? I don’t see that as a reason. Lol.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
There are millions of reasons that could easily make person to make his mind in investing in bitcoin but still there are lots of people who don’t find bitcoin to be much trustworthy and does not wants to invest in bitcoin and these people are the bitcoin haters and the reason behind their hatred is that the bitcoin has been commonly use in illegal activities like selling drugs, explosives and money laundering and money more and this is the reason why many people find bitcoin risky.
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

I think that the reason why people do not want to invest in crypto currency because because of the technology gap and banal education of the population.
That is the main reason that people are unaware about the technology and the benefits it can give away when you invest in the technology. It has made lives easier by allowing you to do many things in a new and convenient way that was never possible before. Besides, there are some factors like risk and the intervention of Whales to manipulate prices and the hacking stuff that often scare away the people which is why majority of them prefer to stay away form crypto and refrain to invest in it.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:21:50 PM

I think the biggest reason that people do not want to invest in crypto is the big price fluctuation continuously. This means that they are likely to suffer a loss as soon as they have completed their purchase. It is such a big risk that the basic reason prevent them to invest in crypto. In addition, some people think that crypto does not bring real value so they do not invest. Even though it's a false thought, it's a pretty big barrier to people who do not know or are not understanded throughtly  about crypto.
I don't have any idea why there's people who hate bitcoin, who dp not want to invest in bitcoin but there is only one thing I know and that is they are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and about trading. They are lack of idea what will trading and investment in Cryptocurrency may bring to their life kn future.
Yeah you are right, there are many coins which has no credibility and if they do not collect funds they stop their coin and do not pay their investors. All the investments of the people being lost. Hacking is also a problem. These are the problems that people want to be stopped but the controllers do not take any actions about these big problems.

Besides the fear to be hacked, they are afraid simply to lose their money. They cannot understand that volatility is not something that is really a bad thing.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

Of those who haven’t purchased crypto, 7.76% say they have plans to purchase crypto in the future. The reason from 40.01% of those who haven’t yet purchased crypto, representing more than 90 million Americans, is because they are disinterested or they think there’s no need. This reason is followed by 35.02% who say that the risk is too high, 27.04% who find it too difficult to understand and 17.97% who say it’s a scam.

While plenty of crypto proponents might disagree, 16.12% are waiting for what they think is a bubble to burst. A further 11.40% find it too difficult to use, and 5.75% think that there are too many fees involved.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

It’s too complicated to understand

It’s too difficult to use

It’s a scam

There are too many fees

There is no need or they are disinterested

It’s a bubble

It’s too high risk
ayan123

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

It is recommended that case may be ,
welchmgra

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

I think the biggest reason that people do not want to invest in crypto is the big price fluctuation continuously. This means that they are likely to suffer a loss as soon as they have completed their purchase. It is such a big risk that the basic reason prevent them to invest in crypto. In addition, some people think that crypto does not bring real value so they do not invest. Even though it's a false thought, it's a pretty big barrier to people who do not know or are not understanded throughtly  about crypto.
I don't have any idea why there's people who hate bitcoin, who dp not want to invest in bitcoin but there is only one thing I know and that is they are lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and about trading. They are lack of idea what will trading and investment in Cryptocurrency may bring to their life kn future.
Yeah you are right, there are many coins which has no credibility and if they do not collect funds they stop their coin and do not pay their investors. All the investments of the people being lost. Hacking is also a problem. These are the problems that people want to be stopped but the controllers do not take any actions about these big problems.

Besides the fear to be hacked, they are afraid simply to lose their money. They cannot understand that volatility is not something that is really a bad thing.
I do not think that there is any specific reason for that. I think that most of the people are not investing their money in bitcoin, because they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin which stop them from investing their money in bitcoin but now I can see that people interest in increasing and hope that very soon they will also  do investment in bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

I think the reason is lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency, they don't know what is cryptocurrency. And the risk of loosing their money when they invested into it. So they hesitate in investing into it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Some people do not want to invest in crypto they are scared to loose their money .No comfidence with their own capability to make money for their own talent.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Some people do not want to invest in crypto they are scared to loose their money .No comfidence with their own capability to make money for their own talent.

People are scared to lose everything. They think that if the market falls, it will not rise again. But you need just to hold 2 years and you will have 10x profit!!!!!
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

I think the reason is lack of knowledge about cryptocurrency, they don't know what is cryptocurrency. And the risk of loosing their money when they invested into it. So they hesitate in investing into it.
The answer is that cryptocurrency is not safe from theft by hackers, price fluctuations are too high, in some countries cryptocurrency is banned, world-class companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Google also prohibit causing anxiety if investment in cryptocurrency will lose money.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:56:47 AM

People are scared to lose everything. They think that if the market falls, it will not rise again. But you need just to hold 2 years and you will have 10x profit!!!!!
that is not easy to do.we could said it easily in this forum.but in fact many people could not controll their emotion and mental when look all crypto price down alot.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

People come to crypto for few reasons and one in them is the high value and if we deny crypto we have some reason and the first one is the tax on the crypto is expected the next is the virtual nature because hacking can be an obstacle because i seconds you can be ruined with out any blast or suffering.

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

With high fluctuation of crypto need high skill to manage the risk,  so many people don't want invest in crypto because they doesn't have risk management and don't understand  how to make it.  Other reason because maybe there are price manipulation  in crypto so many people thinking will be more hard to predict the price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: