Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IS IT VERY TRUE THAT NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE VERY LAZY AS STATED BY PRESIDENT BUHARI  (Read 186 times)
gsalami (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

I really want to find out from the forum if what President Buhari of Nigeria said about the Youths of his country being very Lazy is true or not, because this is a government that careless about the same youths and does not take care of them. Since the same President took over the office in Nigeria the unemployment has risen from 8% to 18% yet he has the mouth to criticise the self-determined and Hard working youths in his country.
Let us discuss it objectively.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alice123

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

Nigerian youths are not lazy at all, rather the government of Nigeria is the one that is lazy and does not really have direction. This president Buhari government is a joker because there is nothing tangible done for the youths but the several youths working hard under harsh conditions are now being called lazy thats very unfair to this same youths that voted for the president Buhari.
Nigerian Youths are not LAZY
oliviajizz

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

* PM for Japanese Translations *

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

the welfare state and lack of economic effectively hypnotizes the populace.

* PM for Japanese Translations *
Adeleke

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

No be so. If you want to confirm that ask from people who lives in a state well  known in Nigeria (Lagos) just see how people there de Hustle to get basic needs of life.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

I really want to find out from the forum if what President Buhari of Nigeria said about the Youths of his country being very Lazy is true or not, because this is a government that careless about the same youths and does not take care of them. Since the same President took over the office in Nigeria the unemployment has risen from 8% to 18% yet he has the mouth to criticise the self-determined and Hard working youths in his country.
And the black peoples blamed the white people for SLAVERY Roll Eyes ^^^^^

I wonder if we had no internet what your MR BUHARI would do to satisfy his demands?..

Video for Brit reveals horror of seeing sister-in-law shot through the heart by African▶ 3:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugw-6tjiEV0
1 day ago - Uploaded by NEWS UPDATE
Brit reveals horror of seeing sister-in-law s.hot through the heart by 'white-hating' gang in South Africa..

Blame white people for your piss poor lives..You could look at the likes of your own Africans or people
like MR Buhari<<Take your choice ..

We in the UK our government has gone NUTS on both sides Labour and Tories <They lost the plot..

So instead of waving your sticks blaming the white men blame your PISS POOR RULERS..

They sold you to the white man ..Yes they did ..They would hunt the next VILLAGE and burn some babies cut women boobs off so they couldn't breast feed then pillage the village then sell some to the white man..FACT..

Yes we did kill for lands BUT so as many other races creeds of many kinds over many years ..
Even we in the UK got used as slaves by Romans french vikings many people invaded the uk and made us slaves BUT we don't still bang on about it..

Your African leaders are the worst corrupt leaders EVER..

They get 1 billion loan and spend it on themselves ..
I would build a mine and start mining   after all Africa full of MINERALS  Roll Eyes..

Your greed and the fact you have to many leaders of AFRICA your country will always have problems .

Just think it's like ARMY ANTS..Ant attack each others nest I.E villages to survive ..

Are we humans just like ANTS? we sure do act like them..

Good job we westerners have the best BOOM WEAPONS the way you act in Africa it would be very dangerous for Africa to have big BOOM WEAPONS ..

Like DARWIN said SAVAGES ..FACT..JUNGLE LAWS..

Not raciest just stating FACTS ..And the TRUTH always hurts ..

BUT THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

No be so. If you want to confirm that ask from people who lives in a state well  known in Nigeria (Lagos) just see how people there de Hustle to get basic needs of life.

Does it means that, what the Mr. president said about the Nigerian youths is very correct?Huh
YEP  Wink..

They get the women to work while the men laze around all day..

Black women has a baby in the field and straight back to work while the man watches from his mud hut..

So basically your lazy FUCKERS Cheesy  YO BITCH get in the field and pick my dinner ..

Then your leaders are even lazy than the YOUTH they expect you to work for them so they can have a good life and not you..

So because your SAVAGES your AFRICA IS FUCKED..FACT..

Just makes me angry that you cannot see this ..To many leaders of the VILLAGE KINGS<Africa..

Best thing you can do is have a MASSIVE WAR and then have 1 leader of all of AFRICA a good political system for all of Africa OR you will always have war in Africa to many greedy leaders who will die to keep the rule over the VILLAGE and many villages exist in Africa so loads of battles will happen for
POWER..< Just like ANTS..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:01:45 PM

An ant colony defends their nest from an attacking group in this great video from BBC show Ant Attack ...
Empire of the Desert Ants ...<<<I.E  empire of the humans  same same  Wink

Video for Ants raiding a nest▶ 3:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5YaihAtnC4
10 Aug 2011 - Uploaded by BBC

Tribes Life - Africa 2013 Namibia Himba Tribes Village - YouTube
Video for Tribal africa raiding a village▶ 2:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_PjkcWfCGQ
9 Jul 2014 - Uploaded by Tangled Movie

ANTS   HUMANS   WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE Undecided

LIFE   all life kills to survive <How do we stop this?  A UNIVERSAL INCOME..

I have done all the WHAT IFs for a UNIVERSAL INCOME and i have come across a problem that we can solve BUT i want to keep it a SECRET because
good IDEAS make billions from ICO..
uddyawham

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

Nigerian youths are the youths to watch working under the most unfavorable conditions any government has ever created for its citizens and yet keeping hope alive that one day things will improve. We just have a poorly educated leader who wants to run a 21st century society with 18th century ideas.
lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:39:56 AM

For my own view we Nigeria youth are not lazy and as our elders says if the foundation is not good what we come out of it, we hustle by ourselves no help no job even all our graduate didn't get job after all the effort from KG to be a copper and yet no job no government helpper
Ethan Manson

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Is it not that youths in general are lazy? I cant agree with this presidents opinion. Growing up thats all you ever really hear. I think this is probably a stereotype all adults have of the youth
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:29 AM

I don't agree that the youth of Nigeria are lazy. There are a lot of graduates who have no job opportunities after completing school. And no capital to start their desired work. They end up by going in into any bad job to make a living. Mostly Jobs which are illegal. If there are job opportunities available, I think the president would not have made that statement.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:20:27 PM

I don't agree that the youth of Nigeria are lazy. There are a lot of graduates who have no job opportunities after completing school. And no capital to start their desired work. They end up by going in into any bad job to make a living. Mostly Jobs which are illegal. If there are job opportunities available, I think the president would not have made that statement.
Nigerians are not lazy but are rather known to be very hardworking to the extent that they will do anything irregardless of being legal or not to feed themselves. Its rather the political leaders who are so corrupt that they couldn't use the revenue from the oil fields to make a better future and country for it's citizens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
De Mukerere

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

The story of the Nigerian youth is a very pathetic one which youths from other countries of the world may never believe but I will try to tell it in a way that those youths from countries where their government makes plans to provide for them will appreciate.

The story of Nigeria is one which a patriotic citizen would find difficult to tell publicly but I will give it a shot peradventure help could come for the Nigerian youth. We were born into a Nigeria ravaged by ethnicity and religious conflict. No matter how long our government will want to cover it, the truth is that decisions in Nigerian government are taken along religious and ethnic lines. There is lack of mutual trust across ethnic and religious communities in Nigeria and rather than seeing someone from a different group as compatriot, they see each other as rivals. Unfortunately, this attitude managed to creep into the governance of Nigeria making the presidency shy of carrying out project that will put the other party at a supposed advantage over his group. Therefore, nearly since the independence of Nigeria there has not been any real national plan, budget, project or cohesion. All the world has been seeing is a make believe. It is only a Nigerian youth that can tell the true story.

Consequent upon these, there are no real plans for educating the Nigerian child. The schools are intentionally abandoned to ensure the southerners do not gain intellectual advantage over the north. The southerners are mostly Christians and are therefore open to western education while the northerners are Muslims and are therefore averse to western education. The power sector has been kept nonfunctional to inhibit industrialization because the southerners are mostly industrialists while northerners are predominantly farmers, nomads to be precise. The list goes on and on. Our roads are bad due to sectionalism. They have failed to develop our railway system due to similar reasons. Various sectors of the economy have collapsed because incapable hands were hired to pilot their affairs in order to satisfy sectional interests. The president who accused Nigerian youths of being lazy is the worst culprit among all Nigerian leaders. You can spare some time to look up Nigerian's reactions to his appointments on net. What will I say about government policies, they drafted with malicious undertone to under develop a certain group.

Among the youths of the world, Nigerian youths are most disadvantaged. There are few real scholarships available for a Nigerian youth to leverage on in order to gain education and skills. Most of the scholarships have been hijacked. No grants nor loans for those who want to fund their business ideas. When one manages to set up a business the government will not mae any effort to protect. In fact if you are not of the race favored by the leadership at the time, the leaders would use government parastatals to frustrate the business and lots more yet the Nigerian youth is is still up and doing looing for a little space to build on. He is yet hopeful. No suicide reports. if you really want to know if Nigerian youths are lazy checkout the records of those that have left the shores of Nigeria to places devoid of victimization.

No one may believe our story but we will not give up. We surely believe that a messiah will come who will save the Nigerian youth from the mediocrity of our fathers.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:21 PM

Nigerian women are hard workers. You see them every night on the streets, all over Europe, selling themselves for 30€.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
WHTP

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Why do you want to know. I mean are you from Nigeria? I don't think this is a great place to ask such a question since 99.5% of the people here are not from Nigeria, so will just come up with random answers.

Edit: See, read the comments and now we have some people already making it racial, and accepting it without a shadow of a doubt that Nigerian youths are indeed lazy, because he loves that narrative.

I mean I've seen similar topics here in the US about young people, millennials, 10x worse than simply lazy. And before that the older people used to talk bad about the young generation x. Would called them generation nothing.

Imagine if you made a thread asking if the Nigerian youth are nothing, meanwhile that's been said about youth in the US.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:39:27 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 10:09:11 PM by KingScorpio

this is never ending conflict its how human societies work, government wants the youth to work, youth wants the government to work, everyone that understands the language will suffer unendingly from the conflict?

btw. under british colonialism the brits said the nigerians are lazy today its the government that says that. you see this is a never ending story about who gets the right to enrich himself on money earning cattle.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: