Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore  (Read 33168 times)
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 08:12:22 AM

What's next for Facebook's Libra Payments Network as Visa, Mastercard, Stripe and eBay also jump ship?
<snip>

Most members leave, I think the reason behind is, Libra not acceptable by US. Visa, Stripe, etc. left this project, I think because they don't want to hurt their brand image and lost trust from their customers because supporting "illegal" project.

So, how about CGCX? are you want to join to Libra  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 08:54:38 AM

What's next for Facebook's Libra Payments Network as Visa, Mastercard, Stripe and eBay also jump ship?
<snip>

Most members leave, I think the reason behind is, Libra not acceptable by US. Visa, Stripe, etc. left this project, I think because they don't want to hurt their brand image and lost trust from their customers because supporting "illegal" project.

I'm doubtful about this that CGCX will be able to join this foundation all projects have very strong background and have functional platform with huge use case in real life while on other side this project is still in struggling phase.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 09:43:49 AM

I'm doubtful about this that CGCX will be able to join this foundation all projects have very strong background and have functional platform with huge use case in real life while on other side this project is still in struggling phase.

Yes, I know that, it's just a joke bro. They update about Libra in their thread, it's very surprising for me. OP already says if this project is a scam but he still active to give a comment  Tongue

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 07:53:23 PM

Tether is arguably the most important coin in the crypto ecosystem. What are your thoughts on the importance of ₮ ?

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/the-worlds-most-used-cryptocurrency-isnt-bitcoin/articleshow/71403821.cms

#Tether #USDT #Bitcoin  #crypto

Why are you only updating about news that has nothing to do with CGCX. We are here to hear information about CGCX or what progress you have achieved, or what you want to develop in the next 3 - 6 months.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
cgcx

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 03:57:11 AM

<snip>

There is nothing illegal about the project Libra. Companies such as Visa, Stripe etc. are backing out for the time being because of the regulatory pressure on Libra. Once that stabilises, I'm sure they'll look at joining back.
cgcx

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 04:00:00 AM

Here are the latest happenings at CGCX.io:

1. Version 2 of the exchange and brand website was launched in August. Visit https://www.cgcx.io
2. A Zero trading fee offer for all users is valid till 30th Sep. 2019.
3. CGCX.io invested $ 1 million in https://tokensale.thebamboo.io

Follow us here for all updates. Some great announcements are on their way. Stay tuned!

#CGCXio #Token #Utility #InsuredExchange

@Onika84

Everything to do with crypto and blockchain in relevant to our business. Hence, it is imperative for our community to be informed about wider things in the crypto market. We do constantly keep updating our handles with CGCX updates as well.
cgcx

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:25:03 AM

What are the advantages of launching your IEO on CGCX.io? Read this blog post to understand in detail.
https://medium.com/@CGCX.io/insured-ieo-with-cgcx-io-86f8a748d8c7

If you are ready to launch your project's IEO, drop us a note on contact@cgcx.io

#InitialExchangeOffering #CGCXio #IEO #Insurance
cgcx

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:53:58 AM

CGCX.io exchange will be offline for 8 hours today starting from 4:00 PM SGT (Singapore Time). When the exchange comes back online, you'll be welcomed with a set of new updates. 😃

Stay tuned! We are working hard to bring our best service to you. 💯💪

#CGCXio
btc10010

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 07:10:25 AM

Was intrigued by the insured wallet on CGCX. I purchased BTC with Fiat and the process was surprisingly simple and smooth, Now I can sleep in peace as I can park my digital assets on an insured wallet  Grin Grin
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:32:43 AM

CGCX.io exchange will be offline for 8 hours today starting from 4:00 PM SGT (Singapore Time). When the exchange comes back online, you'll be welcomed with a set of new updates. 😃

#CGCXio
Yes, of course we will stay here, and waiting for encouraging news for us users of the CGCX stock exchange platform, I hope there will be a big surprise that you will give, and it makes it easier to use the platform and user satisfaction.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cgcx

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 07:14:54 AM

#CGCXio
Yes, of course we will stay here, and waiting for encouraging news for us users of the CGCX stock exchange platform, I hope there will be a big surprise that you will give, and it makes it easier to use the platform and user satisfaction.

After the scheduled maintenance period, we went back online with the following upgrades on the exchange:

1. Enhanced User Interface

2. Updated SMS verification

3. Tiered KYC System

Also, there's other big news on the way!  Cool Wink
cgcx

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:32:17 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 04:43:16 AM by cgcx

As a community of traders, which coin would you like to see listed on the CGCX.io insured exchange? Share your suggestions in the comments section.  

#CGCXio #Tokens #Listing
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 04:39:28 PM

As a community of traders, which coin would you like to see listed on the CGCX.io insured exchange? Share your suggestions in the comments section.  

#CGCXio #Tokens #Listing
I think it's better to partner with large projects now such as top networks, harmony or other projects so naturally there will be many people looking at the CGCX exchange, what do you think of my opinion

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cgcx

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:23:28 AM

TCS has designed and built a loyalty platform that uses blockchain to facilitate tokenised value exchange.

The key to unlocking further exponential value is to provide complete control to the consumer. 💪😃

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ites/tcs-launches-blockchain-based-multi-brand-customer-loyalty-platform-on-r3s-corda/articleshow/71723034.cms
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:08:31 AM

Your exchange was launched an year ago or so. Why its still not listed on coinmarketcap? And your token is not there too... Have you applied to CMC about this?
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:47:06 AM

Your exchange was launched an year ago or so. Why its still not listed on coinmarketcap? And your token is not there too... Have you applied to CMC about this?

Long time ago the community said they are working into this direction to make it visible on that board but maybe they are not interested in it or don't have time to apply there. Even it is nice place and easy way to get more exposure and let know the people about this platform.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:50:05 PM

Long time ago the community said they are working into this direction to make it visible on that board but maybe they are not interested in it or don't have time to apply there. Even it is nice place and easy way to get more exposure and let know the people about this platform.

Its so. Most of people using CMC to keep their eyes on their favourite coins. As far as I know CMC requies to getting listed are 6 month old exchange and volume more than 10k per day. They have this requies already. So why exchanges still not on CMC?
cgcx

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:28:38 AM

Its so. Most of people using CMC to keep their eyes on their favourite coins. As far as I know CMC requies to getting listed are 6 month old exchange and volume more than 10k per day. They have this requies already. So why exchanges still not on CMC?

Thank you for your messages. We've surely applied to be listed on CMC but these days the process is a lot more stringent and time consuming. We are in negotiations with CMC but there is a huge backlog of applications there, hence the delay.

We should be on CMC soon. *Fingers Crossed*  Cool Smiley
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 10:05:41 AM

Thank you for your messages. We've surely applied to be listed on CMC but these days the process is a lot more stringent and time consuming. We are in negotiations with CMC but there is a huge backlog of applications there, hence the delay.

We should be on CMC soon. *Fingers Crossed*  Cool Smiley
If you can make it happen, of course, the CGCX exchange will look even cooler, and I'm sure the exchange users will also increase over time, I hope all of this will happen quickly

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cgcx

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:10:36 AM

It surely will. Thank you for the support.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: