Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2018, 09:30:54 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HASHFLARE SCAM DON'T INVEST  (Read 44 times)
will465

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:58:01 PM

people don't invest in hashflare they are stolen btc from us and not helping #hashfraud !!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Bitc0ineX

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

i think all members of bitcointalk forum know that most of cloud mining are scam, and i should say its like ponzi scam...
if you check digital goods section you can find that many people in there sell their own accounts, and minimum payout is 0.05 btc  Huh
but do you have any proof???
will465

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

maybe! but they was a serious company but now is just a fraud and i have no proof anymore and how can i put a image here? i have a print about that
timerland

Activity: 924
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

I think their reputation were just completely ruined after they revoked every single user's lifetime contracts, and replaced them with 1 year contracts which obviously led to lesser profits for every single investor. That was worthy of calling them a scam.

That, I think is proof enough that you shouldn't invest in them. They have also raised the minimum withdrawal to sky high levels, you can't even withdraw until your contract expires if you're buying a small amount of hashpower, because no way are you making their min. withdrawal requirements any time soon.

maybe! but they was a serious company but now is just a fraud and i have no proof anymore and how can i put a image here? i have a print about that

Click the "insert image" button and link your image that way. Did you get scammed yourself, or are you just warning others? Please provide some more details.

will465

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:18:58 AM

I was fooled by them the support that was to help did nothing and I'm warning everyone about it
here the link about what What did they say: http://novidadedemineracaobitcoin.blogspot.com.br/2018/04/hashflare-nunca-mais.html
is in portugues please translate has a button on website to click to translate
motoprose

Activity: 168
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:49:48 AM

Of course they are a scam.
Any company that changes their terms of service in the middle of a customers contract is viewed by almost everyone as a tactic to delay those who are heavily vested into this company from dumping them and leaving never to put anymore into them ever again.
This is what they fear the most with the pulling out the carpet from under those customers who believed into them in the first place.
timerland

Activity: 924
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

I was fooled by them the support that was to help did nothing and I'm warning everyone about it
here the link about what What did they say: http://novidadedemineracaobitcoin.blogspot.com.br/2018/04/hashflare-nunca-mais.html
is in portugues please translate has a button on website to click to translate

Is that you who had the problem? Or was that someone else that got scammed?

No surprise. The high minimum withdrawal that had been mentioned on the blog post has been an issue for a long time on Hashflare. They changed it in the middle of a lot of people's contracts without them having any say in it. Main purpose of that was to, in my opinion, try to limit the amount of incoming withdrawals for them for whatever reason, but it is untrustworthy how they have their minimum withdrawal set so high.

I've already said this a thousand times - avoid cloud mining since it's unprofitable, and especially hashflare which is a fraudulent corporation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.