Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥  (Read 38388 times)
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 10:08:20 AM

Please, could you explain to us what is the equity and what is it good for?
We will be able to trade it? And where is the final spreadsheet for bounty hunters.
You were silent for very long time.
Give us updates!
I still do not understand this issue. We have had to wait a long time to make investors' confidence feel very anxious in this project. I hope that the development team can give a more specific statement on this issue because I still don't know what the group will do next.
datablockchain team decides to convert the bounty reward tokens into equity shares in datablockchain project and for applying KYC last dats was 15 feb 2019. now kyc will process and team will announce final results and also they are soon going to launch new website.
i have alot of question about equity shares and about its trade. but i think i should wait for more announcements first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:31:03 AM

We will be able to trade it? And where is the final spreadsheet for bounty hunters.
Give us updates!
I still do not understand this issue. We have had to wait a long time to make investors' confidence feel very anxious in this project. I hope that the development team can give a more specific statement on this issue because I still don't know what the group will do next.
datablockchain team decides to convert the bounty reward tokens into equity shares in datablockchain project and for applying KYC last dats was 15 feb 2019. now kyc will process and team will announce final results and also they are soon going to launch new website.
i have alot of question about equity shares and about its trade. but i think i should wait for more announcements first
I still can't understand how to distribute their company stock because I don't know much about the stock market. When I asked in the media, the answer was very confusing and this made me very much awkward. Hopefully I can get the most accurate answer to this and all bounty hunters can get paid quickly because I have been waiting for this project for so long.
zahidmoon

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:51:00 AM

Give us updates!
I still can't understand how to distribute their company stock because I don't know much about the stock market. When I asked in the media, the answer was very confusing and this made me very much awkward. Hopefully I can get the most accurate answer to this and all bounty hunters can get paid quickly because I have been waiting for this project for so long.
i think we should have to wait because the team will distribute DBC shares in the shape of a digital certificate on 30 April. this will be my first experience about this kind of shares. its different from crypto shares and also differently trade. 
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:11:23 AM

Does anyone know what a digital certificate gives? They sent me a certificate in the mail, I know that one share costs $ 1, but what next? I do not understand(
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:58:49 PM

Does anyone know what a digital certificate gives? They sent me a certificate in the mail, I know that one share costs $ 1, but what next? I do not understand(
i'm curopus as well, and why they deleted their twitter account and facebook, also Deactivated telegram chat? i'm not spreading a FUD. I've asked in email that administrator given  but no answer  Huh
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:15:22 PM

i'm curopus as well, and why they deleted their twitter account and facebook, also Deactivated telegram chat? i'm not spreading a FUD. I've asked in email that administrator given  but no answer  Huh
probably everyone can be congratulated on the successful performance of work and the successful receipt of remuneration.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:18:05 PM

I wonder who was stupid?  As if the Bounty campaign was over, as if it had received a reward, and as if you even knew the value of this reward.  But what to do with it and how valuable the file that was sent by e-mail is no one to ask.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:02:38 PM

Also admins on DBCIO telegram can´t tell exact informations, they refer to this website:  www.investopedia.com
I do not understand the purpose of equity shares - they say in the email that they can´t be sold. So they will distribute their profits among equity share holders? And this will bring value to these shares?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
zauna35

Merit: 287

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:12:57 PM

I received a response from the team by e-mail, I quote: "...As we have advised everyone in numerous correspondence, we have decided not to pursue a token sale because of the crypto market crash and the extreme volatility of the exchanges.
We have offered a refund to all who invested and rewarded those who participated in the community bounty program with participating in the new equity opportunity. We have issued shares equal to the value of your participation in the cancelled token sale.
DataBlockChain LTD is still in the development phase but we are working hard and making progress in building out our technology and business model.
Currently there is no public trading market for DataBlockChain LTD shares, when an opportunity to sell shares becomes possible, we will contact you and advise on any options at that time.
We will from time to time update all shareholders on the progress of the company."

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:14:45 PM

I received a response from the team by e-mail, I quote: "...As we have advised everyone in numerous correspondence, we have decided not to pursue a token sale because of the crypto market crash and the extreme volatility of the exchanges.
We have offered a refund to all who invested and rewarded those who participated in the community bounty program with participating in the new equity opportunity. We have issued shares equal to the value of your participation in the cancelled token sale.
DataBlockChain LTD is still in the development phase but we are working hard and making progress in building out our technology and business model.
Currently there is no public trading market for DataBlockChain LTD shares, when an opportunity to sell shares becomes possible, we will contact you and advise on any options at that time.
We will from time to time update all shareholders on the progress of the company."

Hope that refunds will not harm the future development because if they loose main part of the investments they will not able the deliver majority from their roadmap.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
zahidmoon

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:07:39 PM

Hope that refunds will not harm the future development because if they loose main part of the investments they will not able the deliver majority from their roadmap.  Roll Eyes
i also received same response from the data blockchain team. i think that refund is already happens and only people are left that contributes in data blockchain project and received digital certificate of their holding in this company. i am new in this kind of project. team assure us that when ever buy and sell of shares possible they will let us know with proper guide so all we have is to wait
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:26:02 PM

I'm also received that email. So all we need to do is only waiting, hopefully we can sell the share very soon.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:15:30 PM

I feel like this project is afraid of the crypto market or the team has left
because there are no more ways we can connect with them from social media.
Initially I was thinking positively by giving a certificate to share ownership of them but until now it has no value at all and there is no certainty about the time to wait.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:46:32 PM

Initially I was thinking positively by giving a certificate to share ownership of them but until now it has no value at all and there is no certainty about the time to wait.
They did not have any new information in June and could see they stopped all activities related to this market. I think the Datablockchain will be a stock project in the near future and we will have to wait more or maybe this project will be canceled in the near future. Anyway, a lot of people have worked on this project for a long time, but until now they don't have any payment for those bounty hunters and that makes things worse.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
zahidmoon

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:18:02 AM

They did not have any new information in June and could see they stopped all activities related to this market. I think the Datablockchain will be a stock project in the near future and we will have to wait more or maybe this project will be canceled in the near future. Anyway, a lot of people have worked on this project for a long time, but until now they don't have any payment for those bounty hunters and that makes things worse.
i hope they are working on the project but if they stop all activities on the project then its not good for the community and the project. they also disable chat on telegram group with pinned message
"DataBlockChain LTD is proud to announce that we have entered the next phase of converting to an equity-based project. If you have elected to receive and were approved to participate in our equity round you will be receiving your digital confirmation this week.
We have been made aware by numerous members of the community of bad actors attempting to scam our Telegram community members. We thank you for your vigilance in helping us to thwart these efforts.
At this time in our transition we will be no longer utilizing our Telegram channel. All communication will be sent by email to participants directly going forward."

there should be some news or updates about datablockchain, will see what will happen next on developments.
Maxre

Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:52:36 AM

has there been the latest announcement from the team ??
so far why is there no update tread ??
this is why sometimes I regret giving my personal data for projects like this.

without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:52:02 AM

Telegram group closed, CEO removed Datablockchain from his Linkedin, e-mails and form of website not working anymore. Everything seems fine  Roll Eyes.
zahidmoon

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:25:09 PM

Telegram group closed, CEO removed Datablockchain from his Linkedin, e-mails and form of website not working anymore. Everything seems fine  Roll Eyes.
what is going on with datablockchain project is it dead. why they closed the telegram group and Linkedin, e-mails website,?
no announcements yet from officials. team should announce some news about the project and update the community about the progress.
Brimski

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:54:06 PM

I received this via email from from managing director

Thank you for your email

The company is making its transition from a token based blockchain company.
We will be making an update in the fourth quarter to all our shareholders
We have been pursuing several opportunities and are getting closer to finalizing a new direction that will offer the most benefits to all our shareholders and management .

When we provide the next update we will discuss the tangible progress the company is making towards monetizing it’s assets.

Regards
Managing Director

what is going on with datablockchain project is it dead. why they closed the telegram group and Linkedin, e-mails website,?
no announcements yet from officials. team should announce some news about the project and update the community about the progress.
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:24:58 PM

I received this via email from from managing director

Thank you for your email

The company is making its transition from a token based blockchain company.
We will be making an update in the fourth quarter to all our shareholders
We have been pursuing several opportunities and are getting closer to finalizing a new direction that will offer the most benefits to all our shareholders and management .

When we provide the next update we will discuss the tangible progress the company is making towards monetizing it’s assets.

Regards
Managing Director

So 2 months maximum before an update from the team... Didn't receive any e-mail from the team since they stopped their Telegram group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: