Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X16S][MASTERNODE] REDEN: The Anti-Scam, De-risking, Community Run Altcoin  (Read 30301 times)
Mofatness

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:34:12 AM

Crap...I hold scam coins, didnt see this til now, now i cant swap em since the swap is over? I see no reason to support this. Why is there a deadline anyway. If this is an anti scam, then shouldnt everyone that got scammed have the right to these coins? Isnt that the purpose?  Talking about a light being extinguished at the end of the tunnel.... Total bummer. What kind of community votes AGAINST keeping a swap open that they also got scammed with. Thats just wrong....They get to swap but not everyone? Community.....Not the word I would describe this group of people that claim to have good intentions. I guess I still remained scammed, and voted out by a "community" that is supposed to be against this.... All because there was no way of knowing. The only way I did  figure it out, is to look up why it it said Reden and not Eden, on hashfaster. Enjoy your "community" coin. Already has a huge negative connotation attached by voting out your own community. Im trashing the wallet.

Is it a habit of yours to mine a new coin, see that it's a scam, and then never check on the status of that coin for 2 months? The community took this coin over a mere 30 mins after the scam Dev left, and began discussing options immediately. The coin was only 3 days old at that point, so when exactly did you leave and decide to not follow the progress of the community?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MBible

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

No SWAP? Community decided? This is the new SCAM only!!!  Undecided

If you would have time to read the #announcements and #comunity-polls you would find this info:

# Final Statistics of swap:
===========================

[Total sent in Eden]:  2 482 575 Eden
[Total Eden claimed]: 2.629.508 Eden
[Total Entries]: 812 form entries
[Swapped Reden]: 2 380 782  REDN
[Swapped Entries]: 649
[Claims still open]: 37 entries.
[Claims invalid]: 57 entries
[not swapped claimed EDEN]: 248 726  Eden

Of course community decided. Reden is a community project. Everyone has the possibility to vote on every decision regarding the coin and closing date of the swap period was one of the votes.
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

Crap...I hold scam coins, didnt see this til now, now i cant swap em since the swap is over? I see no reason to support this. Why is there a deadline anyway. If this is an anti scam, then shouldnt everyone that got scammed have the right to these coins? Isnt that the purpose?  Talking about a light being extinguished at the end of the tunnel.... Total bummer. What kind of community votes AGAINST keeping a swap open that they also got scammed with. Thats just wrong....They get to swap but not everyone? Community.....Not the word I would describe this group of people that claim to have good intentions. I guess I still remained scammed, and voted out by a "community" that is supposed to be against this.... All because there was no way of knowing. The only way I did  figure it out, is to look up why it it said Reden and not Eden, on hashfaster. Enjoy your "community" coin. Already has a huge negative connotation attached by voting out your own community. Im trashing the wallet.

The reason the swap has a deadline is because it takes a lot of attention and time away from the development of the new project.
Because of the decentralized nature of cryptoprojects, there is simply no way to keep everybody informed. That also means that you as an coin owner need to keep an eye on what happens with your assets. We have been posting in the old BTCT topic that the coin got taken over, this post on here is already up for a while, people have been gathered in the new discord. We have almost 2000 members in discord, so you sure would have been informed about the exitscam on the 4th of april by the old developer.
The coin has been renamed a while before the swap, most of the pools, pretty sure hashfaster was one of them, did change the name also. This would have given you enough indication that something was going on.
You are off course totally free to not support our project and cause. you are free to have your opinion on our project.

we did not scam you out of your coins, you got offered the change to follow us on the new chain, you chose to ignore/forgot to follow this invitation and so you stayed on the other end of the fork. That chain does not have any value anymore and so is abandoned. I'm sorry for that situation.

I hope one day you will use the service we are building, to exactly avoid situations where scam projects exists and so you do not have to keep a close eye on all projects you have stake in. Although I still advise you to do so.
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

New vote in Discord

[Community Vote]: Exchange listing Options

Reden coin are currently traded in relatively small volumes via OTC in discord and also on qtrade.io a new and untested exchange that Reden Project cannot endorse but listed Reden anyway.

Within Reden Project team the consensus, albeit not unanimous, is that a listing might be premature until we are further down the roadmap, but also we are aware that a significant portion of the community would like to see Reden on a more established exchange and we did indicate we would seek listing by the end of May. We all agree our first exchange must be affordable (1btc or less), but also be growing, reputable and have reasonable volume.  

We now have several exchange options that the team could support. The options are:

1. Wait to List Reden Project will launch its proof of concept product and grow the community by marketing this. Revisit decision by end June.

2. crypto-bridge.org. Decentralized, growing volume c.1 million
usd per day, other x16 algo coins, but has listed many coins which have failed. Listing fee 1btc, confirmed would list Reden. *update: fee is only 0.5 btc because of anonymous donor

3. octaex.com. Strong Asia footprint, volume c.7 milion usd per day, but centralized and based in China. Listing fee confirmed to us for 0.3btc

4. yobit.net. High volume c.27 million usd per day. Listing fee 0.5btc, intransparent and sometimes lengthy listing process even after payment in some cases.

In order to afford any exchange now we will be looking for community donations, so only vote for listing now if you are prepared to support an upcoming donation drive.

# Referendum is open from may 17, 2018 08h45pm UTC until may 22, 10pm UTC. Only votes in Discord count
skitalez

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

Qtrade looks good. Is there any feedback on this exchange? Maybe someone already traded on it? In our time it is dangerous to deal with new projects.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Qtrade looks good. Is there any feedback on this exchange? Maybe someone already traded on it? In our time it is dangerous to deal with new projects.

It definitely is dangerous to deal with new projects. That is what we would like to change, we might include in the future a way to review more than just coin projects.

Concerning the trading on qtrade, I know there has been trading and people have been able to withdraw reden and btc. So that is a positive. However if you use it, do only use it to trade and withdraw immediately, just look what happend to exvo.io. But that is a best practice in general, never leave anything on an exchange.
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:23:48 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 09:00:08 PM by thebeard.be

The above image is an high level overview of how we as a team are seeing the implementation working. Off course is this a document in motion and this will be adapted once we implement some parts of it.

Download the latest the pdf-version

If you have any questions or remarks, don't hesitate to join us on Discord or Telegram
solobacka

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

Looking forward to see what future of the project will bring Smiley
MBible

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Great updates!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 11:32:55 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

The reason the swap has a deadline is because it takes a lot of attention and time away from the development of the new project.
Because of the decentralized nature of cryptoprojects, there is simply no way to keep everybody informed. That also means that you as an coin owner need to keep an eye on what happens with your assets. We have been posting in the old BTCT topic that the coin got taken over, this post on here is already up for a while, people have been gathered in the new discord. We have almost 2000 members in discord, so you sure would have been informed about the exitscam on the 4th of april by the old developer.
The coin has been renamed a while before the swap, most of the pools, pretty sure hashfaster was one of them, did change the name also. This would have given you enough indication that something was going on.
You are off course totally free to not support our project and cause. you are free to have your opinion on our project.

we did not scam you out of your coins, you got offered the change to follow us on the new chain, you chose to ignore/forgot to follow this invitation and so you stayed on the other end of the fork. That chain does not have any value anymore and so is abandoned. I'm sorry for that situation.

I hope one day you will use the service we are building, to exactly avoid situations where scam projects exists and so you do not have to keep a close eye on all projects you have stake in. Although I still advise you to do so.

I have no idea where you see the word scam in my post in relation to Reden. Unless you are taking credit for what Eden did? Is it not true? Do I not have Eden coins I cant use? Nothing I said was untrue. I cant use discord in a corporate setting. Most corporate fire walls block it. Its one of the reasons I cant fully respect companies that choose to use it as a main form of communication. It still doesnt make sense to banner community then close it off. Sorry. not a very welcoming community anyway. Hell, someone 2 posts down told me to fuck off for no reason, glad im not a part of that discord.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
MBible

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

Im trashing the wallet.
Do I not have Eden coins I cant use?

After you trashed the wallet on 18th, it is impossible to have Eden coins on 21st

Ahahhahahaha you are just a little crying baby liar.
You either lied when you said you are trashing the wallet or now when you say you hold the coins.
F*%K OFF!
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:19:36 PM

Im trashing the wallet.

After you trashed the wallet on 18th, it is impossible to have Eden coins on 21st

You either lied when you said you are trashing the wallet or now when you say you hold the coins.
F*%K OFF!

It must be too much thought to discuss in past tense and respond in relation to a response made to me. Maybe someday you can put the comprehension you "may" have learned to use. Instead of just belligerently attacking people. I dont have the wallet. Is that too much of a mind blower? With people like this, im glad I did. Why support a people project with aholes like this that represent it. Take your own advise. Fuck off and learn to read buddy. Also its never impossible. Can always have a backup key, seed, blah blah blah.  I have 100s of wallet back ups. Im sure this one is in there if i really wanted to look. Use your brain buddy.

MBible

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

Im trashing the wallet.

F*%K OFF!

It must be too much thought to discuss in past tense and respond in relation to a response made to me. Maybe someday you can put the comprehension you "may" have learned to use. Instead of just belligerently attacking people. I dont have the wallet. Is that too much of a mind blower? With people like this, im glad I did. Why support a people project with aholes like this that represent it. Take your own advise. Fuck off and learn to read buddy. Also its never impossible. Can always have a backup key, seed, blah blah blah.  I have 100s of wallet back ups. Im sure this one is in there if i really wanted to look. Use your brain buddy.

You saved the backup and then trashed it? Ahahahhahahahahahah f*^*#^*^#*#(#ck ooooooooooffffffff! I am extremely glad they didn't accepted your feeble request. Lying shitholes like you don't deserve anything!
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:34:30 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 11:46:29 PM by NetfetMiningCompany

Im trashing the wallet.

F*%K OFF!

You saved the backup and then trashed it? Ahahahhahahahahahah f*^*#^*^#*#(#ck ooooooooooffffffff! I am extremely glad they didn't accepted your feeble request. Lying shitholes like you don't deserve anything!

blah blah blah. nothing but rudeness from your community here. grow up buddy. Also, I know it takes a lot of thought to figure out that someone may have a backup from something is deleted. As ALL wallets backup on my PC daily. So....Maybe use a brain cell or 2 and try....for once....Comprehend what im saying...

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Great job representing your community. I bet you are just a fantastic person in their discord.

thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

First of all let's all stop being aggressive to each other.

@Mbible, no need to take a piss with @NetfetMiningCompany

@NetfetMiningCompany you said in your first sentence of your post, Crap, ... I'm holding scam coins and started a bit of a rant against the fact that the swap has been stopped. I agree that @Mbible is going over the top in his reactions and I don't think you warranted that. On the other hand. I gave you a perfectly fine explanation why the swap has stopped. Sorry you missed out on it.

You are always free to choose if you want to support the project or not. If you choose not to support it, fine by us. Have a nice continuation and let's hope for us we can prove that you made a wrong choice.
NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:48:16 PM

First of all let's all stop being aggressive to each other.

@Mbible, no need to take a piss with @NetfetMiningCompany

@NetfetMiningCompany you said in your first sentence of your post, Crap, ... I'm holding scam coins and started a bit of a rant against the fact that the swap has been stopped. I agree that @Mbible is going over the top in his reactions and I don't think you warranted that. On the other hand. I gave you a perfectly fine explanation why the swap has stopped. Sorry you missed out on it.

You are always free to choose if you want to support the project or not. If you choose not to support it, fine by us. Have a nice continuation and let's hope for us we can prove that you made a wrong choice.

No thanks. If this is the way your community reacts lol.

NetfetMiningCompany

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

Great job representing your community. I bet you are just a fantastic person in their discord.

I represent myself and i do not like proven liars like yourself. So, F$*K OFF, liar scum!

Must not like yourself then since you are making all this up lol.

thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Masternode monitoring
Today we got the news that we got added to masternodeonline.com This website aims to provide an easy way to monitor your masternodes, not only ours but those of some other projects too. Youc an have monitoring and alerts through e-mail, discord and/or telegram.
So if you don't want to keep your wallet open to check the status of your masternode. Thx to them for adding us

Exchange listing
After the voting is over and the result stays in favor of listing, we will open up the donations to gather the remaining 0.5 btc for listing on Cryptobridge. After some good back and forth in discord tonight, we decided to open up donations in the following 5 coins: btc, ltc, eth, rvn and xmr.

Guidelines for Reden reviews
We have been preparing an extensive document with a list of criteria to take in consideration to judge projects.

This is a document that will always be adjusted and we have compiled this extensive list from multiple sources. However now we need your help by the way of comments to review this document and suggest adjustments.

The doc will converted into a form that can be used to submit a review. This form will be put online in the course of the week, also will we open the Reden Review discord server to start generating content that can be put on the website.

Read the document
thebeard.be (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:21:31 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 12:46:44 AM by thebeard.be

Cryptobridge it is!!!!

The vote between listing and not listing has been very close right up untill the end. We had a long time not listing in the lead, but finally it has been decided that we will apply for listing on cryptobridge.

Result:
  • No listing: 124
  • Cryptobridge listing: 168
  • octaex: 6
  • Yobit: 11

What does this mean. As announced in an earlier post. There is another 0.5 btc needed to pay the listing fee for cryptobridge, this will be done through donations. You can find the donation addresses below. We have decided to accept donations in BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR and RVN

Once the donation is complete we will send the payment and post here the proof of payment to cryptobridge. From there on, we have to wait 7-10 days before they actually list us on their exchange. Which we will announce off course:

BTC: 1GpKcGrnzzbxo6K7zpy4RN9SiarBqAd48U
ETH: 0x50656E86ff6390669aEd53B4118b4Edc1A462d87
LTC: ltc1qyxj3ghf36nqheyjv7d6egs6xh4wz2s27gfexrr
XMR: tbd
RVN: RD838QjTfnnL96BQfSZtxJeRUpG1VJqNdN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: