Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING ALTHCOINS FOR THE FUTURE BOOM  (Read 94 times)
Leonardo7 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

So some days ago, I was just thinking if my friends and I had accumulated enough alth tokens that has future when they were still very undervalued, today we would have gone full blown into humanitarian services from the gain.

So last year, my friend and I delved into the crypto world without a tutor or mentor, we were on the right part having started as a speculator by buying BTC low and waiting for the moon then sell and repeating same, we soon discovered that it is not just only about BTC when the king(BTC) shot up beyond comprehension. We had later followed some hyip coins otherwise known as lending coins, so we bite our fingers when all eventually collapsed starting from their father "Bitconnect". I bless my God that i was wise enough to still buying some real utility tokens.

So today I just realized that I could have amassed ETH and some other alth when they were still very undervalued, we have seem a continuous adoption of wave as a platform, meaning this could boom real well in the future.

Am currently studying some coins to seen the future potentials in other to smile when I might have required enough of these tokens for future boom.

I will implore you to suggest some good alth that are still a sleeping giant.

Am currently looking at:

Polymath
Havvens
Wave
IPSX
Naga
Status.
Tpay
ECA
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: