Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ziku 65 scammer tried to scam $35000 using fake escrow email  (Read 655 times)
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Just an observer here. As I mentioned countless times on my past posts, escrow is the safest way forward and it is never wise to rely on any information, be they emails or screen shots or any payment information, provided by the person you are transacting with. Always discuss escrow matters with the escrow directly.

Can't comment more, given the toxic and volatile language on this thread.

Let's hope this gets resolved happily but I doubt it. Threads like this tend to end badly.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janismm88 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Just an observer here. As I mentioned countless times on my past posts, escrow is the safest way forward and it is never wise to rely on any information, be they emails or screen shots or any payment information, provided by the person you are transacting with. Always discuss escrow matters with the escrow directly.

Can't comment more, given the toxic and volatile language on this thread.

Let's hope this gets resolved happily but I doubt it. Threads like this tend to end badly.
yes ziku65 scammer wanted that it looks like that that email come from escrow and that it looks like we deal with escrow, but in fact it was fake escrow email
I would suggest to better communicate via forum PM directly with escrow.
janismm88 (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

this bastard today again push his thread and try to scam people
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

Direct potential marks to this thread by posting in his.

Hopefully, the red tag deters any potential suckers, but we’ve all seen scams take place repeatedly, even with users who are red-tagged.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 01:04:24 AM

Direct potential marks to this thread by posting in his.

Hopefully, the red tag deters any potential suckers, but we’ve all seen scams take place repeatedly, even with users who are red-tagged.

He uses a self-moderated locked thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2864913.0;all

That is a massive red flag by itself so I doubt he will sell anything.
ziku65

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:17:08 PM

this thread is still alive and you lost souls didn't realize that OP failed to scam me and open that thread the clear his ass ?
Obviously the timing prove who sending fake emails because he's the only one who had my email morons.
The scammer is still not tagged but the victim yes Cheesy
This forum is so dead.
hottstepper

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

ziku also tried to scam me by providing "the best escrow" monbux fake contact.
The chat over skype was very weird as he wanted to do it immediatelly over his prefered Escrow.
When I insisted on using another escrow like OGnasty he wasnt happy, after a while he gave up and stoped communicating at all (skype or forum), and mentioned then in his thread he "waits for a better offer" allthough my offer was great.
I have notified the mods about him a few times. Nothing happend now for weeks.
If the mods are not blocking/banning such a scammer than there is nothing more to say about this forum. Self moderated threads should be forbidden in this section.
Ziku you are retarded and I feel sorry for you.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

ziku also tried to scam me by providing "the best escrow" monbux fake contact.
The chat over skype was very weird as he wanted to do it immediatelly over his prefered Escrow.
When I insisted on using another escrow like OGnasty he wasnt happy, after a while he gave up and stoped communicating at all (skype or forum), and mentioned then in his thread he "waits for a better offer" allthough my offer was great.
I have notified the mods about him a few times. Nothing happend now for weeks.
If the mods are not blocking/banning such a scammer than there is nothing more to say about this forum. Self moderated threads should be forbidden in this section.
Ziku you are retarded and I feel sorry for you.

Moderators don't moderate scams. That's what red trust ratings are for.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: