Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2020, 05:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 409 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 65192 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

I think there is one risk. Can developers themselves distribute viruses to users of Romad so that the program works and users pay for the reflected attacks.
This sounds quite logical on the one hand, because their direct earnings are based on the work of the anti-virus.
That's what I'm talking about. Users pay for each reflected attack and this would stimulate a gain in profits. After all, the classic anti-virus works the same way. To attract interest, they spread malware by allowing users to be interested in using it.
The team of the project Romad has no purpose to earn on its users. Our task is to offer users a truly high-quality and innovative product. Thanks to the use of blockchain technology, we introduce honesty and openness into the relationship with the user. ROMAD makes its internal information accessible. After each reflection of virus attacks on the user's computer, event data is recorded in the blockchain.
But we're not talking about the team itself Romad. And about third-party users. for example, I can distribute the license to other users and earn from the fact that these users pay for the reflection of attacks. Right?
But if it can be traced through the blockchain, then is it possible?
After all, the system is fully open to users and they can track all the details of the work of Romad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

I think there is one risk. Can developers themselves distribute viruses to users of Romad so that the program works and users pay for the reflected attacks.
This sounds quite logical on the one hand, because their direct earnings are based on the work of the anti-virus.
That's what I'm talking about. Users pay for each reflected attack and this would stimulate a gain in profits. After all, the classic anti-virus works the same way. To attract interest, they spread malware by allowing users to be interested in using it.
The team of the project Romad has no purpose to earn on its users. Our task is to offer users a truly high-quality and innovative product. Thanks to the use of blockchain technology, we introduce honesty and openness into the relationship with the user. ROMAD makes its internal information accessible. After each reflection of virus attacks on the user's computer, event data is recorded in the blockchain.
But we're not talking about the team itself Romad. And about third-party users. for example, I can distribute the license to other users and earn from the fact that these users pay for the reflection of attacks. Right?
After all, the system is fully open to users and they can track all the details of the work of Romad.
Well, maybe you're right, and that will not make much sense. maybe it will not work.
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

Well, maybe you're right, and that will not make much sense. maybe it will not work.
That's why our product runs on the blockchain platform. We want users to have all the information about the details of the malware
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

I have no doubt about the potential success of this project. The industry which was chosen by the developers is very popular and promising. While there is no product that would really provide full protection for our devices
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:52 PM

I have no doubt about the potential success of this project. The industry which was chosen by the developers is very popular and promising. While there is no product that would really provide full protection for our devices
It will be necessary to wait for the final product then it will be possible to speak about its prospects at practical applicability at users
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:55:59 PM

It will be necessary to wait for the final product then it will be possible to speak about its prospects at practical applicability at users
ROMAD doesn't have all the hallmarks of a successful project. I do not know what can go wrong so that the project does not start to work fully. After reading the white paper by looking at a website and community of this project it can be concluded that the project still will declare themselves
redlay

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:58:05 PM

ROMAD doesn't have all the hallmarks of a successful project. I do not know what can go wrong so that the project does not start to work fully. After reading the white paper by looking at a website and community of this project it can be concluded that the project still will declare themselves
can you imagine what should happen to the project took the initiative from the giants of this market?
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

can you imagine what should happen to the project took the initiative from the giants of this market?
Very simply, if the product is really better than those who have now what kind of antivirus then people will use it?) The most important thing is that the product really was much better than the existing ones
redlay

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

Very simply, if the product is really better than those who have now what kind of antivirus then people will use it?) The most important thing is that the product really was much better than the existing ones
As far as I know the developers already have some groundwork of this wonder anti-virus, when they'll represent the final product will then be compared with existing analogues
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

As far as I know the developers already have some groundwork of this wonder anti-virus, when they'll represent the final product will then be compared with existing analogues
You should understand that the development of such a large-scale project will require a lot of money. In addition to the innovative anti-virus, you will also need to take care of the working blockchain platform.
redlay

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

You should understand that the development of such a large-scale project will require a lot of money. In addition to the innovative anti-virus, you will also need to take care of the working blockchain platform.
Only time will tell what happens in the end . The developers of this project seemed to me very experienced and competent people who will be able to implement this platform. It is very interesting to observe such projects and what will happen in the end. Because the idea is really cool.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:20:23 PM

The token holder will receive a reward from each license or only one and how many will be allowed to lease the antivirus licenses?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

The token holder will receive a reward from each license or only one and how many will be allowed to lease the antivirus licenses?
As I understand the rewards you get with each license which is leased, users antivirus
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

As I understand the rewards you get with each license which is leased, users antivirus
In general a good profit from the licenses to
vvv8

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

Everything will depend on the demand for the platform itself and how many users will be on it, the more users the more licenses will be able to be leased. And you also need to consider how much you have tokens only
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Everything will depend on the demand for the platform itself and how many users will be on it, the more users the more licenses will be able to be leased. And you also need to consider how much you have tokens only
The fact that the developers will collect hard cap there is no doubt. This feature with rewards from licenses will greatly contribute to this.
vvv8

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

The fact that the developers will collect hard cap there is no doubt. This feature with rewards from licenses will greatly contribute to this.
Naturally, in addition to the overall increase in the price of the token, there will also be a very good reward from the licenses
ModusPwnd

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

Naturally, in addition to the overall increase in the price of the token, there will also be a very good reward from the licenses
I hope this antivirus will do significantly better than those counterparts that exist today. I really liked the principle of detection and elimination of threats. This is really an innovative technology
AndreyRocker

Merit: 25

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

I hope this antivirus will do significantly better than those counterparts that exist today. I really liked the principle of detection and elimination of threats. This is really an innovative technology
I have a test version of the antivirus, and so far no attack was not. A big plus in this antivirus that you pay only after the attack on your computer.
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

We believe that profit will be really good. This is innovative product, it is needed as air for community. In the end, there is no alternative for blockchain antivirus.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 409 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.