Bitcoin Forum
January 22, 2020, 02:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 409 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 65333 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

Romad is doing a great job. Their success on Asian marker is unbelievable. I hope they will conquer the whole world with their enthusiasm and great project.
I agree with you. They really designed something special. Developers involved blockchain technologies and antivirus. The result is above all expectations. I like that they agree more and more strategical partnerships.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

Romad is doing a great job. Their success on Asian marker is unbelievable. I hope they will conquer the whole world with their enthusiasm and great project.
I agree with you. They really designed something special. Developers involved blockchain technologies and antivirus. The result is above all expectations. I like that they agree more and more strategical partnerships.
Do mean last news? I guess it is very nice for common future of all industries. I think romad’s Asian partners will be very useful in further development. I am sure that they will collaborate to fulfil all users’ requests.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Do mean last news? I guess it is very nice for common future of all industries. I think romad’s Asian partners will be very useful in further development. I am sure that they will collaborate to fulfil all users’ requests.
It is true. Besides, their new partners can help them to improve the project more than any other project can. Recently romad’s team signed a cooperation agreement with Zhongan Blockchain.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

It is true. Besides, their new partners can help them to improve the project more than any other project can. Recently romad’s team signed a cooperation agreement with Zhongan Blockchain.
I haven’t heard about it till now. Can you tell me more about this company? Is it from China? I want to know all details about this collaboration.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

I haven’t heard about it till now. Can you tell me more about this company? Is it from China? I want to know all details about this collaboration.
Well, Zhongan Blockchain is a serious blockchain company. It offers service as technical consulting, technical services and technology transfer. It is only several spheres of Zhongan activity. It can offer much more. This company is located in China, but they work all over the Asian segment of market.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

Well, Zhongan Blockchain is a serious blockchain company. It offers service as technical consulting, technical services and technology transfer. It is only several spheres of Zhongan activity. It can offer much more. This company is located in China, but they work all over the Asian segment of market.
Wow. It looks very intriguing. I think romad will have super benefits from this collaboration. Asia is a great place to find partners that work on high-tech market.
Green Lantern

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:03:09 AM

Wow. It looks very intriguing. I think romad will have super benefits from this collaboration. Asia is a great place to find partners that work on high-tech market.
Yes, this part of the world is connected to the digital future. I hope team will continue their work and soon project will find new partners in America for example.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:08:35 AM

Yes, this part of the world is connected to the digital future. I hope team will continue their work and soon project will find new partners in America for example.
I guess it will be so exiting. I think it is only a matter of time. Romad really makes me believe in security of my devices. I am convinced that they will be on the top.
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:12:08 AM

Nice to see that community is growing. Day by day more people realize that project is the best product on the current of antiviruses. Soon everyone will realize how useful it is.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:17:51 AM

Nice to see that community is growing. Day by day more people realize that project is the best product on the current of antiviruses. Soon everyone will realize how useful it is.
I agree with your words. Romad shows impressive results. Their activity in Asia is very promising. Also, I am sure about their product 100%. It is a great antivirus I think.
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:22:26 AM

I agree with your words. Romad shows impressive results. Their activity in Asia is very promising. Also, I am sure about their product 100%. It is a great antivirus I think.
Why are you so sure about it? Have you ever tested the demo version of the antivirus? I guess it is available to download from their official website. It needs to be interesting.
a1471989

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

Why are you so sure about it? Have you ever tested the demo version of the antivirus? I guess it is available to download from their official website. It needs to be interesting.
Yes, I downloaded it. You too need to try it. Their technology offers total security of any kind of viruses that is designed of will be designed in the nearest future. Isn’t it perfect for those who really cares about privacy and safety?
peetah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:32:19 AM

Yes, I downloaded it. You too need to try it. Their technology offers total security of any kind of viruses that is designed of will be designed in the nearest future. Isn’t it perfect for those who really cares about privacy and safety?
Yes, I guess it is great. Probably, I will try it before it is not too late. Is it for free? I can pay for it if it is necessary, but I would like to know about it before I will download it.
a1471989

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:37:13 AM

Yes, I guess it is great. Probably, I will try it before it is not too late. Is it for free? I can pay for it if it is necessary, but I would like to know about it before I will download it.
Yep. It is for free. There is also a link to download it on the first page. Just enjoy it. You will be surprised and romad will become your favorite antivirus in the world.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:49:36 AM

a project that should be developed with very good, because the project has a goal that is very helpful and useful. Hopefully the project can progress forward and a great success.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 560

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

viewed from the abundance of support for this project I became convinced that future projects could achieve success because supported by a strong team and also a nice and interesting concept.

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1102

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

I see a lot of potential in this iCO. This is the first antivirus on the blockchain so there is a big chance to be very successful launch. Strong team and detailed roadmap is only an addition to very professional white paper. We can test their product for free before ICO. This is something new and working product is a big advantage of this project. I have already seen this antivirus and I have to say that this is one of best antivirus programs I have used so far.

rentodev

Activity: 602

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

How will this software work against new virus software products?
What exactly do you mean?
Well, for example, there are many types of different classes of malicious programs. And if something new appears, then old antiviruses can not fight this threat, because they can not recognize it. How in this case will behave Romad?
If antivirus developers want users to buy them product, they must constantly monitor the appearance of new malicious software. And they do it fast enough. There are times when a virus was added to the database on the first day.
Read the white paper of our product to understand how our anti-virus works. Then you will understand exactly how we are going to deal with threats, and how exactly Romad is going to fight with new viruses on the market. Wink
rentodev

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

Yes, it's completely free, free licenses for the beta version are extended until July 20 for everyone who wants to try our product.
rentodev

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

I see a lot of potential in this iCO. This is the first antivirus on the blockchain so there is a big chance to be very successful launch. Strong team and detailed roadmap is only an addition to very professional white paper. We can test their product for free before ICO. This is something new and working product is a big advantage of this project. I have already seen this antivirus and I have to say that this is one of best antivirus programs I have used so far.
Thank you for your support, for us it is very important!
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 409 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.