Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2019, 04:47:06 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58223 times)
barabeku

Activity: 480
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

The ICO will lasts till the 26 of December. Lets see for the development of the projects. What is the news?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

The ICO will lasts till the 26 of December. Lets see for the development of the projects. What is the news?

ROMAD company is excited to inform you, that at the current moment, the total fees of our project have exceeded the SoftCap, indicated by us and allow us to achieve all the nearest goals, stated by us in the Road Map.
However, we decided to extend IEO for a period of 2 months to achieve fees up to the HardCap.

The crypto exchange listing will begin on the 26th of December or earlier, depending on the HardCap achievement.

Kind regards, ROMAD LTD.

It was last news from Romad. Soft cup is reached.
Gromstop

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

ROMAD company is excited to inform you, that at the current moment, the total fees of our project have exceeded the SoftCap, indicated by us and allow us to achieve all the nearest goals, stated by us in the Road Map.
However, we decided to extend IEO for a period of 2 months to achieve fees up to the HardCap.

The crypto exchange listing will begin on the 26th of December or earlier, depending on the HardCap achievement.

Kind regards, ROMAD LTD.

To be honest, I believed in the project and did not doubt the achievement of SoftCap, for me this is great news, I wonder if it will be possible to assemble HardCap.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

Kind regards, ROMAD LTD.

To be honest, I believed in the project and did not doubt the achievement of SoftCap, for me this is great news, I wonder if it will be possible to assemble HardCap.
A promising start. I want to clarify whether the project will be able to achieve the goal, regardless of the results of HardCap?
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:50:51 AM

Kind regards, ROMAD LTD.

I had no doubts that investors would be interested in the project and support the team. Antivirus program ROMAD need the world. Therefore, the team was able to collect the required amount of money.
SUNbitok

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:45:39 PM

Kind regards, ROMAD LTD.

I had no doubts that investors would be interested in the project and support the team. Antivirus program ROMAD need the world. Therefore, the team was able to collect the required amount of money.
You are right, thanks to the work of the team, investors believed in the project and appreciated the future of the product.
Komosa

Activity: 1120
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:25:46 PM

Yes, now is a difficult time for projects, it takes more time to sell, only promising ones will be able to succeed, and unnecessary ones will disappear.

That's good that unnecessary projects will leave the market. Then traders will support the demand for tokens of worthy projects that will give the market a lot of useful products.
You are right, the market is full of unnecessary projects, it will be better for us if new ones appear, then the relevance of investments in the most promising ones will increase.

When teams create useful products such as ROMAD anti-virus, many investors want to support these teams and buy their tokens to assist in the development of projects. There will be new teams to take an example from such teams as ROMAD, then the market will flourish.
I agree with you, the time has passed when investors given millions of dollars just for the idea. Now to conduct ICO need much more, and I like it, because there will be more quality projects.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

Kind regards, ROMAD LTD.

You are right, thanks to the work of the team, investors believed in the project and appreciated the future of the product.
By the example of this project, it is clear that investors are ready to invest, the goal has been achieved by half.
lumierre

Activity: 628

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:13:09 PM

Kind regards, ROMAD LTD.

By the example of this project, it is clear that investors are ready to invest, the goal has been achieved by half.

No it is very hard time for ICO. I think if Softcup is achived this is a good result for ICO. More money they will collect more opportunities they will have for development.

zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

Yes, now is a difficult time for projects, it takes more time to sell, only promising ones will be able to succeed, and unnecessary ones will disappear.

That's good that unnecessary projects will leave the market. Then traders will support the demand for tokens of worthy projects that will give the market a lot of useful products.
You are right, the market is full of unnecessary projects, it will be better for us if new ones appear, then the relevance of investments in the most promising ones will increase.

When teams create useful products such as ROMAD anti-virus, many investors want to support these teams and buy their tokens to assist in the development of projects. There will be new teams to take an example from such teams as ROMAD, then the market will flourish.
I agree with you, the time has passed when investors given millions of dollars just for the idea. Now to conduct ICO need much more, and I like it, because there will be more quality projects.

I think this is better when investors learn everythins about ICO and study all detail. You see the results when investors invested in all the ICO do not thinking. The price of 86% of ICO falls down and investors lost their money. Now they think berfore they invest.
Komosa

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

I think this is better when investors learn everythins about ICO and study all detail. You see the results when investors invested in all the ICO do not thinking. The price of 86% of ICO falls down and investors lost their money. Now they think berfore they invest.
A strong drop in prices discourages potential investors, and it scares many people away. But the cryptocurrency market is a high-risk investment, and you need to understand everything and do deliberate actions.
MoLoKo789

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

After their losses, investors try to buy tokens of only those projects whose teams have already created products, and these products can already be tested.
barabeku

Activity: 480

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:35:04 PM

Will it?
It is said that at present there are many scam or homely projects. But when a new hype, it is unlikely that there will be less bad projects. Probably, they will be more.

Hype of ICO finished. Many people lost their money. It is imposible to earn money for a long time do not thinking and invest in all the projects. Now investors strart to carefuly analise the ICO and its ideas.
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Will it?
It is said that at present there are many scam or homely projects. But when a new hype, it is unlikely that there will be less bad projects. Probably, they will be more.

Hype of ICO finished. Many people lost their money. It is imposible to earn money for a long time do not thinking and invest in all the projects. Now investors strart to carefuly analise the ICO and its ideas.
It’s a shame that investors and honest projects suffer from fraudulent projects. Experience has shown that you need to weigh all the risks before investing a large amount of money.
big-svobodniy

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:21:42 PM

Will it?
For a project with only one idea, you will need more money to develop than for a project with a finished product.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

Will it?
For a project with only one idea, you will need more money to develop than for a project with a finished product.

When there is an idea it takes a lot of time to development too and a lot of money. When there is only idea investors risks much more when there is a ready project whis is possible to test.
debext

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

Moon is coming!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

I understand correctly that the name of the exchange at the moment is confidential information? Maybe there will at least be a hint of this exchange?
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

When there is an idea it takes a lot of time to development too and a lot of money. When there is only idea investors risks much more when there is a ready project whis is possible to test.

Unfortunately, many teams came up with the idea that they received money from investors, but did not create their product. These investors have lost money. Therefore, not all investors are in a hurry to buy tokens of new teams that do not have a finished product.
lumierre

Activity: 628

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

It should be remembered that these are “experienced investors”. With more popularization of crypto will come many new people who have no investment experience. In addition, many people do not know how to draw the right conclusions. attractivation

People know nothing about investing but they invest money. They do it only becouse other people do the same and invest money. And you see the results of it. A lot of people lost their money.

Komosa

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

Will it?

I agree with you, the time of the Wild West in the crypto world has passed.  Now the projects are thoroughly checked and only then get approved. Scammers have already realized that there is nothing to do.
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.