Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 94738 times)
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:04:02 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 09:03:59 AM by Sergei.Gerasimenko
Merited by vitvert (3)

To try Romad anti-virus just send any letter to test@romad.io!

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:04:15 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 06:26:57 PM by Sergei.Gerasimenko

Romad project has won the 1st place among 14 competitors on the Moscow Blockchain Conference!!! This is the 4th victory for Romad! In 4 competitions!

Look this video to ensure that this projects is top!!!

Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:04:23 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 08:18:12 PM by Sergei.Gerasimenko

Dear friends!

We are proud to announce the start of the 2018 World Blockchain Conference in Singapore with ROMAD participation on it!
On June 9th our successful project - ROMAD Endpoint Defense ICO will be presented by our adviser to the professional audience of the forum.
This year’s forum will gather global blockchain regulators, blockchain industry professionals, currency celebrities, geeks, miners, technology giants, media and blockchain investors, and blockchain lovers to discuss the future trend of the blockchain wave, the investment opportunities and challenges.

At the same stage with ROMAD and among the important speakers and guests of World Blockchain Conference you can find:

ROMAD is one of the leader companies in the blockchain technologies field nowadays and we want the entire world to witness its power and huge perspectives.
Stay with us for more interesting news!
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

Please tell what are Romad ICO softcap and hardcap? Thanks.

You can find this info on he website: https://romad.io/
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:32:08 PM

To try Romad anti-virus just send any letter to test@romad.io!
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

I understand this antivirus is designed primarily to save PC users from hacking their crypto wallets?  Shocked

It is just one of that it can do )
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:13:56 PM

Please tell what are Romad ICO softcap and hardcap? Thanks.

$3 million is set for soft cap but minimum contribution is 100 RDT. Hard cap is fixed at $28 million so that I think they will raise enough money to keep continue working on this project.

Thank you very much!
can I see somewhere how are the sales going  in real-time mode?

This option will be availible from Public Pre-Sale stage.
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:31:37 PM

How will the antivirus work with webmining on the site? Do you have any obvious competitors?

Good question!

Basically CoinHive is not using any system calls so there is nothing for ROMAD to do there. Just close the tab where CoinHive resides. As this script does not have any persistence abilities, merely closing the tab does the job.

Generally speaking any pure-CPU based abuses are not the subject of our technology. You can remind the latest Spectre/Meltdown exploits. These relate specifically to the AMD/Intel CPU bugs.

Yes, our main competitors are the next-generation solutions. As ROMAD represents the behavioral next-generation approach, therefore I have selected a couple of opponents for you: Sentinel One, Nyotron, Invencia to a certain extend.

Hope it helps. Cheers!

Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

I like the idea a lot and I think it is one of a kind in the crypto space , first time to see project evolve around anti virus and security which is amazing . I just wondering why the trial version is not public for all ? why we need to send letter to get it , I see no reason not to make it public on the website ! . Other than this I like the project good luck guys  .

Currently ROMAD does not use the blockchain, this functionality will be available Q4 2018. Also ROMAD is not able to collect the money for the malware attacks repelled.

These are the main reasons we do not want to spread the software right now.
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.

You are right, the stock exchange does not want to add such tokens. However, for investors this is an additional motivation for buying tokens. A difficult decision.

Guys, hold on! We are going to pay to our investors in Ethereum.

You buy RDT's, you get your income in Ethereum!
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:04 PM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

I did not see any mention of it. If you are charging dividends to holders, then there is a risk with the withdrawal of tokens on the stock exchange. Most exchanges do not add such coins.

There are no dividends, correct. But there is passive income from those licenses that are in usage by anyone. Every token has 1 license that can be given to anyone. This license gives a right to instal Romad anti-virus on 1 PC. When Romad anti-virus repels an attack, that person who uses this license pays $1. Now the most interesting comes out. You will receive $0.4-$0.6 in ETH depends on who have given the license of YOUR token to that person: you or Romad itself.

There are 8-10 attacks per year in average. So, 1 token can bring $3-$6 per year. Now, calculate the passive income from 10,000 tokens with activated licenses.
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:43:52 PM

Looks very interesting. When will the bounty campaign start?

Romad bounty campaing is already live. Follow this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3364289.240 But please read rules closely, because many of participants in FB campaing didn't raed them.
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

Of course, the project is connected with blockchain, but how will it differ significantly from the already existing centralized services?
Good day, what do you mean by "already existing centralized services"? Are you talking about the difference from competitors?
rentodev

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

This is quite interesting to know because anti-virus is compulsory needed for every pc owner. There are already so many anti-virus that are available in the market and probably the team will some hard time to compete with them. What makes this advantage is that we can earn some profits by investing some of their tokens and hopefully many investors will support this project.
When you talk about competitors, then you are talking about products of the old generation, which proved their weak efficiency. This software product is the next generation anti-virus product and includes innovative developments that competitors do not have.
This project is interesting both in terms of investments in this, and in terms of a working solution. Therefore, we are confident that this will attract a lot of attention.
rentodev

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:22:11 PM

Security in the network is very important these days. Tell me, do you have a MVP product or a beta version?

You are right, antivirus is really important now. But what this project can offer that other projects don't have now? How the dev will make this project successful?
Developers offer users a new generation product. Romad functions differently than the classic anti-virus programs that you are used to using. Romad defines the behavior and nature of malicious programs, and does not scan the signature of individual files.
rentodev

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

It's good to know that even in the world of cryptocurrency there are still companies like ROMAD who can provide cybersecurity and prevent from corrupting of datas. And also, it is really important for all people who are daily work and used online business transactions. I'm looking forward for the success of this project as this will be useful in crypto world.

I agree to your point mate, well obviously it's their project is really important in the cyberworld. In which this project have their way of innovation as they adopt the blockchain technology. Hopefully this project is competitive enough among other projects here in crypto currency community.
One of the key criteria for a successful product is his idea. It is important that it is unique and in demand. This project combines both of these qualities. So we are sure of the success of this!
rentodev

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

I was very interested in your project, but I'm very interested in what experience developers have in creating an antivirus?

We have the same thoughts. I am wondering now and I just wanna know too how competitive the team members are and what will they gonna do to make this successful.
The team of this project is not afraid of competitors, because it is working on creating a truly innovative product. At the moment, there are very few similar solutions on the market, this is the peculiarity. And the more so you will find some worthy competitors working on the blockchain.
rentodev

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 03:50:24 PM by rentodev

I am using an ESET nod32 anti-virus and my question is what will be their difference in terms of price and the level of its security? By just reading some of the reply I am getting curious to know more about this product. Maybe, I can switch with this kind of services because of this ROI that I can actually earn.
If we are talking about the product "ESET nod32", then we are talking about the anti-virus of the old generation, the algorithm of its operation is fundamentally different from the algorithm Rmad.
In more detail, NOD32 checks the signatures of files for maleware code. Romad works differently, it monitors the behavior of programs and determines the anomalies in this. If you want to know in more detail how this works, you can read the white paper on the project website. There is a lot of interesting information on this issue. Smiley
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:27 PM

" The end users pay for repelled attacks. No attack, no payment "

There is a little problem with this method, As I user I will face a problem of trust, because I can't be sure if there is really a real attack that deserve to pay money for it or just your software will scare me to pay every time by
rentodev

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:13:14 AM

" The end users pay for repelled attacks. No attack, no payment "

There is a little problem with this method, As I user I will face a problem of trust, because I can't be sure if there is really a real attack that deserve to pay money for it or just your software will scare me to pay every time by
All data about the attacks will be presented on the Blockchain page in your profile!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: