Bitcoin Forum
January 25, 2020, 02:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 410 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 65735 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

Blockchain technology becomes applicable to any sphere of human life, it takes root everywhere and finds its place. Antivirus is no exception. Blockchain will really be very useful for this platform
It's not just blockchain, but the structure of recognition and protection from various attacks, modern antiviruses can not get used to such technologies
The very idea of integrating the anti-virus on the blockchain is simply magnificent. Token holders will receive passive income for each reflected attack, like I have not seen
Indeed, the developers are preparing something completely new and interesting, token holders will receive a colossal profit .
It turns out that's the owner token will profit not only from rising prices but also on the license it provides to users antivirus?
That's right, if I understand correctly with each license token owner can get $ 8 a year .I think it's very good considering the overall increase in the price of the token
I think this idea of payments for each reflected attack will serve as a very good excuse for many investors to buy these tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:59:36 AM

Blockchain technology becomes applicable to any sphere of human life, it takes root everywhere and finds its place. Antivirus is no exception. Blockchain will really be very useful for this platform
It's not just blockchain, but the structure of recognition and protection from various attacks, modern antiviruses can not get used to such technologies
The very idea of integrating the anti-virus on the blockchain is simply magnificent. Token holders will receive passive income for each reflected attack, like I have not seen
Indeed, the developers are preparing something completely new and interesting, token holders will receive a colossal profit .
It turns out that's the owner token will profit not only from rising prices but also on the license it provides to users antivirus?
That's right, if I understand correctly with each license token owner can get $ 8 a year .I think it's very good considering the overall increase in the price of the token
I think this idea of payments for each reflected attack will serve as a very good excuse for many investors to buy these tokens
I would even say that many investors will be encouraged to keep the tokens in the long term rather than immediately sell them after entering the exchange. After all, passive income with each license is a very good incentive not to sell tokens for a long time
vvv8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

I would even say that many investors will be encouraged to keep the tokens in the long term rather than immediately sell them after entering the exchange. After all, passive income with each license is a very good incentive not to sell tokens for a long time
The development team as a whole is very experienced and competent people in their field and are well aware of all aspects of the success of their project.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:10:16 PM

The development team as a whole is very experienced and competent people in their field and are well aware of all aspects of the success of their project.
It is difficult to argue that a serious approach is evident in everything. I am sure that this project will declare itself . There is a working product, there is a fine idea which really to realize, I hope at developers everything will turn out .
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

I am now curious what would be that "attack" that only romad can detect and those existing antivirus will not detect. Also I am curious if there will be viruses in blockchain technology aside from hacking.

mothermole1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

I don't quite understand what a license is, the token owner will own the license, but if he gives it away it turns out that he gives the token as well?
rentodev

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

I don't quite understand what a license is, the token owner will own the license, but if he gives it away it turns out that he gives the token as well?
All your purchased tokens project will be distributed among users and they will be returned to you in greater quantity in the future.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:38:41 PM

No, with the purchase of a token, you will have the license you grant to the anti-virus user, and after the attack on his device, you get a reward. Tokens remain with you
mothermole1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

All your purchased tokens project will be distributed among users and they will be returned to you in greater quantity in the future.
Thanks for the answer, very pleased that in this thread people are really helpful and can happily enter in))
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:44:26 PM

https://romad.io/win-win.jpg
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

Stability of token supported by very many factors . I think that investing in this project is quite a profitable solution.
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.
mothermole1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Stability of token supported by very many factors . I think that investing in this project is quite a profitable solution.
This project is very interesting to me, you need to get acquainted with it, maybe even participate in the ICO. I am encouraged by the fact that the developers have a working product and what they actually can run the project
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Is your antivirus program already available for trial or you are asking interested testers to email you so that we can be included on your whitelist?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cammie16

Activity: 448

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

This project is very interesting to me, you need to get acquainted with it, maybe even participate in the ICO. I am encouraged by the fact that the developers have a working product and what they actually can run the project

Yes, this new project can really catch the attention of more people. This is the reason why there are already so many people posted in this thread. I will follow this project and hoping to see more improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rentodev

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

Is your antivirus program already available for trial or you are asking interested testers to email you so that we can be included on your whitelist?
After your application for our mail, you will get access to the test version
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

Am eager to know how this will work in real environment : , What OS does it support  ?

I guess the platform will be compatible on Android because Android has many users than iOS.
I don't think so. It will be released on both but publishing the application on Android is the first priority because most people use Android.

While android is the most used OS and publishing apps on the play store is much simpler for some reason people like to publish first to the iPhone

Well, what is important is that both can be applicable. Who ever comes first is not really the issue but the platform itself that still need to be developed first. Investors will sure support this kind of concept because we know how important is anti-virus in our gadgets.

Importance of an antivirus is debatable, if you're smart enough to not access sites which aren't reputed, only use well known apps and dont click on links you're golden
Viruses can be on the most ryhnyh sites. So I always fear when my wife is looking for different information. According to statistics, there are a lot of viruses on sites for women.

What the heck is a ryhnyh site?

Also if you're smart about browsing then getting infected is hard, just make sure to always use adblock and other stuff to keep yourself safe
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

I sent an email to the address you gave me yesterday, but I haven’t received a reply until now. I want to experience your trial antivirus software.  Huh

rentodev

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

I sent an email to the address you gave me yesterday, but I haven’t received a reply until now. I want to experience your trial antivirus software.  Huh
Applications are processed, it takes time, please wait.
ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

Maybe a lot of people already sent an email so the dev received large volume of email. You just need to wait and I am sure dev will reply all those emailed their received.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 410 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.