Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 94730 times)
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

I learned from ROMAD's official website that they have been developing products for more than 5 years and have registered with the U.S. Patent Office and the European Patent Office. Are these facts real? If it is true, it can be concluded that this is a very promising project.
Yes it is absolutely real fact. The project team Romand came to the market already with the finished product. The main goal of the team is to expand the range of supported platforms as well as community marketing and PR

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Volodymyr Grytsan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is the best offer which is provided by the ROMAD. Two months is the pretty good time period. In this time period, people will understand how does it work and how beneficial it is. The trial pack is a good strategy by ROMAD which will definitely help the project to attract investors towards the ico. After completing the two months time period, clients will again come and buy this software because of their genuine service.

This is wrong. Trial for 3 months is nothing compared to the general ROMAD business model.

ROMAD is free. The end users are paying for the successfully repelled malware attacks only. The fee per the attack repelled is 1$. Out of this 1$ we pay 0.4c-0.6c in ETH to our TGE participants. This is how it works!
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

I think it will be good if they can launch any bounty campaigns to boost more about the project and will potentially attract big investors for these platform

Does the project don't have a bounty program? Then how can they sustain the popularity of the project? Bounty programs can bring more a lot of investors because of the bounty hunters promoting the platform.
The project has a bounty program. You can learn more here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3364289.240
rentodev

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

Actually, i don't have any knowledgement about anti-virus. Before i using my country anti-virus, and i uninstall it after see my computer have some problem when running application. How Romad working, they will have cloud?
Romad Will scan the behavior of the system to detect the virus before it does damage. Using the program is free, you only pay for the threats detected by the program to your device.
rentodev

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

What are the advantages and disadvantages of ROMAD antivirus when compared with existing antivirus
We have already talked about this many times here. Romance is the next-generation antivirus that provides more serious security for your system. The cardinal difference from all anti-viruses of the previous generation is the principle of operation.
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

Ok good, $1 per month is quite good if it is going to work perfectly, I did sent a letter to test@romad.io, but I still hadn't received a response. Can you share the link here or email is necessary ?

Guys, most of the dev team is in GMT+1, GMT+2, GMT+3. Sorry, we try to answer the requests to test@romad.io asap, but there are lots of people willing to play with the software. I have talked to the support team this morning, we have addressed all requests up to now. Please PM me if you still did not get your version.

I do apologize again.
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

I wish they could be a free beta test or free open software they can give to those who wants to try these anti virus. To test and see what is lacking and and also to know what are the users feedback in this ICO platform.

Please write to test@romad.io and we will give you the 3 month trial.
Volodymyr Grytsan

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:15:43 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 12:04:07 PM by Volodymyr Grytsan

What are the advantages and disadvantages of ROMAD antivirus when compared with existing antivirus

Nice questions!

ROMAD Endpoint DefenseClassic AV
100% protection against the current and upcoming malware strains of the malware family thanks to Malware Genetic™ module100% protection is impossible because the new static signatures have to be developed for the upcoming strains
Always ahead as the Malware Genetic™ sequence is immune to time-to-detect gap (time between actual breach and detection).Inherently vulnerable to time-to-detect gap as the time is required to generate and distribute the static signature to the end users.
Low false positives rate thanks to the dynamic multi-tiered trust model.Often prone to false positives.
Excellent performance thanks to the dynamic multi-tiered trust model.No irritating and resource consuming file scans. Users are protected every second in real-time.The files scan consumes lots of memory and CPU resources.
Uses the blockchain to write the malware attack related data.Does not use the blockchain.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

I sent an email to the address you gave me yesterday, but I haven’t received a reply until now. I want to experience your trial antivirus software.  Huh

redlay

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

Tell the date of sale of the tokens
When does the sale start?
When does the sale end?
 Huh
Start
May 27, 2018

Finish
July 26, 2018

Tell me please
What is the minimum purchase?
 Huh
Min. Purchase
100 RDT

I have the last question about tokens
What currencies does your project support?
 Huh
Currency

ETH, BTC, BNB, LTC, USD, EUR, CHF, CreditCard, PayPal

How is your project different from others? What is the difference between your project?
What are the competitive advantages?
 Huh
ROMAD is 100% protection against current and future malicious programs.
Thanks to the many years of development of our team of the next-generation antivirus, users can safely perform any operations on the Internet and do not worry about the safety of their data and money.

Wow!!! Very cool project
What are the forecasts for the future?
 Huh
Our team predicted the following basic indicators for the distribution of
licenses:
z 2018g. - 10 million (10 million total) licenses Market share 0.25%
z 2019g. - 90 million (150 million total) licenses Market share 2.33%
z 2020g. - 150 million (250 million total) licenses Market share 5.43%
z 2021g. - 180 million (430 million total) licenses Market share 8.74%
rentodev

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

In my opinion this is a good project to invest, it have its unique product and there is a team behind this project who make public appearance. I just hope that you will be more active in your social media accounts.
As for me, this is not unique product, but their idea is so unique, only pay when the customer meet attack from hackers. And yes, they should more active at all social media and forum.

I agree with you, the platform is not really unique and a lot of project like this alreasy existed. What is unique is how they will implement all their features and how they are going to charge users.
Guys just relax, lets just wait for the developers to show us what thier antivirus software will offer us. Theres no reason to doubt them at this point and besides they are offering free use for 2 months.  

What's the difference of this project on other famous anti-virus softwares? Is it the level of security? Please, enlighten me.
We've talked about this many times already. Our product is an antivirus of the second generation. He looks at the behavior of programs and monitors calls to system resources. Conventional anti-virus programs check the signature of the file, which is a longer and time-consuming process, and also leads to a lot of false positives. Romad is deprived of all these minuses.
rentodev

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

Feedback from users is absolutely useless from the development perspective of an antivirus, users don't know how a virus works, what feedback are they gonna give

Not really. It is clearly understood the end user is not the antivirus laboratory. However:

• 1. The user may give back some feedback on, e.g. performance, GUI, some minor features
  • 2. ROMAD collects its own telemetry and there are many weird user's configurations that will show ROMAD's bugs and the dev team will have the ability to fix them

It is pretty clear that feedback is really important for the continuous development of the platform. This is also one of the basis for the improvement of the systems because project still new and end users probably can encounter some problems with regards to the anti-virus.
Feedback always has a huge sense for both the developer and the user. If the feedback process is well-established, it helps to create a really high-quality and good product.
rentodev

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:55:24 AM

A promising idea that can lead the team to success. But I'm not sure that people will want to pay for a little-known antivirus program
It is for this purpose that the project went to ICO, in order to create a community around itself that will be interesting to follow the project and tell other users about it.
Yes, Romad need more action for make awareness, not only ICO, should have more promotion and marketing. I don't know number of user using this Anti-virus, but actually before come to this topic, i don't know what is Romad Smiley
At the moment the team does this. The product is actively promoted to the market. We are working to ensure that as many people as possible learn about us Smiley
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:26:40 PM

Romad project has won the 1st place among 14 competitors on the Moscow Blockchain Conference!!! This is the 4th victory for Romad! In 4 competitions!

Look this video to ensure that this projects is top!!!

rentodev

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

the manager specified the dates of the ICO: 27/04/2018 - 24/07/2018
the website also indicates that the sale will start on May 27 and end on July 26. Does this mean the main sale? and now is the presale?

I suppose that could be the main plan for the ICO. To attract more investors and supporters for the presale. But if they, for now, they don't have any bounty campaigns or promotional stuff to endorse their project.

A little strange it turns out. ICO is scheduled for the end of May, and advertising or other information about pre-sale has not yet been. Perhaps the team is just preparing this news? But I did not see any information about bonuses or pre-sales of tokens.
The pre-sale starts on 27 May. Follow the updates, soon more information will appear.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:57:34 PM

Thanks for the team, I got finally message to test ROMAD product, I can't test now since away from home thise weak, kinda hard to test new thing on my main laptop.

First, time will ask you the license key

rentodev

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:59:43 AM

Tell me please, why is this project decided to do on the blockbuster platform? Why do we need decentralization in this project?
As stated in the white paper, this is necessary in order to make honesty and openness in the relationship with the user. ROMAD makes available its internal information. After each reflection of virus attacks on the user's computer, event data is recorded in the locker.
It turns out that other antivirus software does not have such information and after implementing a new standard of openness, will the rest of the antivirus product developers have to implement this standard?
What can be the fact that other companies do not care about this information now?

Are you sure that traditional antiviruses destroy real attacks on computer users? Are you sure that you can trust them? Our project offers a new solution: If the attack is repulsed - write down its data in the blockchain so that other users can verify it and confirm it!
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:50:34 AM

The site is covered with nearly all Russian language.

I like the idea. Maybe more useful and necessary things in the internet will slowly be attached to crypto. I also like the fact that there is a working product already. So any tech geeks here that tested the working product already? How is the performance so far?   
efmua

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

I have at the moment installed Kaspersky official paid for this year. I wanted to test your product, but when you install the system reported that in conjunction with Kaspersky it will not work. It is recommended to delete.
Tell me, do you plan to combine it with Kaspersky in the future?

Read this article.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-kaspersky-rivals/exclusive-russian-antivirus-firm-faked-malware-to-harm-rivals-ex-employees-idUSKCN0QJ1CR20150814
rentodev

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

I understand correctly that at the moment there is already a working version of the program? How will this differ from the final version?

The current version is a beta version. It is largely simplified and allows users to evaluate how our product works. A full release is expected after the end of ICO, September month. Also in the release version will be implemented blockchain, in the current version of this is not at the moment.

But the algorithm for finding threats and fixing this is implemented in the current version in full volume? So it can really protect my PC?
Of course, yes, this is absolutely a working application that can fight malicious programs. In the final version, they simply implement a more pleasant user interface and combine with the blockchain.

This is excellent then it makes sense to try how it works and to participate in ICO. When will the sales start?

Exactly. Sales start in 15 days, if I'm not mistaken.
Public pre-sale will start on May 27.
The end of the sale is scheduled for July 26.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: