Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 94737 times)
rentodev

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

romad.io - community manager

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:31 AM

Why don't you provide an address for this office to check? This member needs to know the exact address and doesn't want just a confirmation about it.

I like this project and very professional white paper. The idea is good and original with new technologies (patented I suppose). Anyways I have still doubted what for is blockchain technology needed in an antivirus? For me looks like only for incentives from referrals which you call "license" selling. Please explain.

What will happen if new and better antivirus shows on the market a few months later? This is possible for big companies like Kaspersky and Avast. They are working on this each day.

Nothing like this. Antivirus Kaspersky and Avast poorly upgraded. Very often they do not see viruses on the PC. And when another program is installed, it immediately finds and eliminates these viruses.
You are talking about the principles of the antivirus. In the novel, they are radically different from classic anti-viruses. Blockchain technology allows you to store all information about malicious programs and threats from all computers. That allows you to make it more transparent to users and also have information about it for study.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rentodev

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of the project

Why do you think so? Write your position on this issue. I'm curious to know from you.

The project has a large number of participants and their number increases every day. I'm sure this is a good indicator

The number of participants is increasing because people understand that this is a product of a new generation

They have a ready product. A lot of advertising and a lot of bountists. So the project is very popular. More then 100 pagers on bitcointalk.
A prospective finished product, a team of professionals, many interested people ... for me this is enough.
It is important for us to have a strong and large community, this will make our project more popular and help a new user and learn about it.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:17:25 AM

Just some news from facebook to see how develop the project

𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗔𝗗 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗕𝗶𝘁e 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

ROMAD is actively developing and spread its unique technology for the whole world.

On June 1st 2018 ROMAD’s General Manager Asia Igor Zhukov and Bite Holding’s leaders signed up an official cooperation agreement, in Qianhai, Shenzhen.

This agreement will lead the Internet to a new blockchain security field, will help to protect cryptowallets and to provide security services for the cryptoinvestors.

veranika55

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

The Bite Holding is a professional financial agency and has top-notch programming and excellent operating models.

The signing of the cooperation agreement will speed up the landing and promotion of ROMAD products in Asia. At the same time, it will further establish the leading position of Bite Holding at the entire Chinese blockchain field.

This is the beginning of a completely new blockchain era and we are extremely glad to collaborate with such a popular media partner as Bite Holding.

zarad0

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

One more announcement from facebook

JOIN THE INNOVATION🔥

Why should you choose us?

📌We care about your security
📌Only tested product
📌Total transparency of all information

On June 26th we are launching ROMAD Defence Token - technology that CAN’T BE FOUND ANYWHERE worldwide💡

JOIN THE FUTURE WITH US - https://romad.io/
veranika55

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

Meet our Senior QA Viacheslav Lukianov

He controls:
📌 Preparation of test documentation;
📌Planning test activity;
📌Creation and support of test environment;
📌Testing implementation;
📌Coordination of test activity with other teams.

He is passionate about creating something new and development of unique technologies.

He likes focused people with the ability to make difficult decisions independently and bear responsibility for them.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:17:32 AM

I see a lot of potential in this iCO. This is the first antivirus on the blockchain so there is a big chance to be very successful launch. Strong team and detailed roadmap is only an addition to very professional white paper. We can test their product for free before ICO. This is something new and working product is a big advantage of this project. I have already seen this antivirus and I have to say that this is one of best antivirus programs I have used so far.

rentodev

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

How will this software work against new virus software products?
What exactly do you mean?
Well, for example, there are many types of different classes of malicious programs. And if something new appears, then old antiviruses can not fight this threat, because they can not recognize it. How in this case will behave Romad?
If antivirus developers want users to buy them product, they must constantly monitor the appearance of new malicious software. And they do it fast enough. There are times when a virus was added to the database on the first day.
Read the white paper of our product to understand how our anti-virus works. Then you will understand exactly how we are going to deal with threats, and how exactly Romad is going to fight with new viruses on the market. Wink
rentodev

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

Nice to see that community is growing. Day by day more people realize that project is the best product on the current of antiviruses. Soon everyone will realize how useful it is.
I agree with your words. Romad shows impressive results. Their activity in Asia is very promising. Also, I am sure about their product 100%. It is a great antivirus I think.
Why are you so sure about it? Have you ever tested the demo version of the antivirus? I guess it is available to download from their official website. It needs to be interesting.
Yes, I downloaded it. You too need to try it. Their technology offers total security of any kind of viruses that is designed of will be designed in the nearest future. Isn’t it perfect for those who really cares about privacy and safety?
Yes, I guess it is great. Probably, I will try it before it is not too late. Is it for free? I can pay for it if it is necessary, but I would like to know about it before I will download it.
Yes, it's completely free, free licenses for the beta version are extended until July 20 for everyone who wants to try our product.
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

My beta version of ROMAD intercepted an attack today, but this attack I do not know what attack, QQ.exe is a chat software, it was forcibly closed by ROMAD. Please tell me what type of attack is this?
rentodev

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

My beta version of ROMAD intercepted an attack today, but this attack I do not know what attack, QQ.exe is a chat software, it was forcibly closed by ROMAD. Please tell me what type of attack is this?

After the time of the attack indicates the type of malicious program, you can use Google and read about this threat. In addition, if it is a harmful code and the roma blocked it, it proves the effectiveness of our product. If you think that romvd did it wrong, then just add it to the exceptions. Our team will still finalize the product, do not forget that this is a demo version.
veranika55

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

Just more information about ROMAD

ROMAD - effectiveness 100% proved!

Our technology has received a number of prestigious awards for its unique an innovative characteristics:

✅The winner of Security Shark Tank® San Francisco, 2017
✅The winner of Security Shark Tank® Cupertino, 2016
✅The winner of WBC SUMMIT
✅Key innovator, according to the Markets&Markets agency report ✅"Endpoint detection and response market global forecast to 2021".
✅IP protection is proved by the US patent ( US9372989B2 ) and the EU patent ( EP 2 767 923 A3 )

Join us, join the future - https://romad.io/
rentodev

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Hello! Does this project have a Bounty campaign?
Yes, of course, check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3364289.0
ROMAD_systems

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:14:20 PM

During 2018 World Blockchain Conference in Singapore, ROMAD General Manager Asia Igor Zhukov and professor Thomas Ng presented ROMAD Endpoint Defense ICO to the professional audience of the forum.

It was the world's largest blockchain Industry Expo that was dedicated to “the bottom-level technology application of the blockchain” and “digital currency investment”.

Participants from all over the world introduced digital currency exchanges, mining machines, chip makers, technology suppliers at the bottom of the blockchain, blockchain technology companies, blockchain investment banks, blockchain funds, ICO projects and PR, white papers, advocacy, distribution, community operations

Hundreds of companies, including ROMAD, presented their latest products and technologies at the conference.

We have negotiated with:
COO of Nine Coin
Operator of Blockchain 3.0 Credits Lab
Senior Advisor of e-chat
Senior Consultant of RAMA Coin
CEO of Blockchain Link Ltd

It was an amazing experience for our team! Stay with us for more updates!
ROMAD_systems

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:39:20 PM

Shenzhen is a city of financial giants, unique opportunities, and place where investors represent different areas of activity.

We suggest you to mark the day of June 16, 2018, as the day that will bring all together the most promising projects and their creators in one place - at the official Szenzhen blockchain club party in the V Club!

A pleasant bonus for each of participants of the event will be the information about which projects are recommended by the OKEx and Huobi.pro - leading global Bitcoin exchange markets in the world.

ROMAD is proud to present its ICO project with some other recognized technology market leaders and is pleased to share its innovative approach to creating a product that can revolutionize Internet security for the entire world.
Sergei.Gerasimenko (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

🌆Shenzhen is a city of financial giants, unique opportunities, and place where investors represent different areas of activity.🌆

🔥We suggest you to mark the day of June 16, 2018, as the day that will bring all together the most promising projects and their creators in one place - at the official Szenzhen blockchain club party in the V Club!🔥

A pleasant bonus for each of participants of the event will be the information about which projects are recommended by the 🔝OKEx and 🔝Huobi.pro - leading global Bitcoin exchange markets in the world.

✅ROMAD is proud to present its ICO project with some other recognized technology market leaders and is pleased to share its innovative approach to creating a product that can revolutionize Internet security for the entire world.

veranika55

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

Some more news:

ROMAD General Manager Asia Igor Zhukov at the interview during World Blockchain Conference 2018

zarad0

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

🔝ROMAD at the World Blockchain Conference 2018🔝

During 2018 World Blockchain Conference in Singapore, ROMAD General Manager Asia Igor Zhukov and professor Thomas Ng presented ROMAD Endpoint Defense ICO to the professional audience of the forum.

It was the world's largest blockchain Industry Expo that was dedicated to “the bottom-level technology application of the blockchain” and “digital currency investment”.

Participants from all over the world introduced digital currency exchanges, mining machines, chip makers, technology suppliers at the bottom of the blockchain, blockchain technology companies, blockchain investment banks, blockchain funds, ICO projects and PR, white papers, advocacy, distribution, community operations

Hundreds of companies, including ROMAD, presented their latest products and technologies at the conference.

We have negotiated with:
COO of Nine Coin
Operator of Blockchain 3.0 Credits Lab
Senior Advisor of e-chat
Senior Consultant of RAMA Coin
CEO of Blockchain Link Ltd

It was an amazing experience for our team! Stay with us for more updates!
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

Thank you very much for the fast answer. I keep reading your white paper.

In meantime, I begin to wonder what will happen when in few months somebody builds better antivirus? This is possible and would happen.
What if one of your very big and reach concurrence companies shows up with a groundbreaking new antivirus product? Even if they do not implement blockchain still they will be fighting for the same market share.

I ask myself if blockchain implementation is really needed in Romad project?

Have you studied the competitive analysis section of the document? We already have 60+ classic AVs to compete against and 30+ next-gens to compete against. Are we afraid of one more competitor? Shortly, no.

The reason for this is highlighted here: https://www.digitalimmunity.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/EMA-NGES-2017-RR.pdf, see the graph on page 6. This is why there are almost no any ICO-based competitors for us.

The blockchain is needed because of the distribution model that ROMAD uses. NGAV technology + distribution model is the key to success. And the blockchain is the key to the distribution model. For more details refer to the "The blockchain technology usage" section of the wp v.2.4.

I have but I have to admit that this is very technical and you need a degree in computer science to fully understand this white paper. That is why I'm asking a straightforward question easily understandable for everyone.

Thank you for this explanation and link to this document. This is really something groundbreaking and that is why I want to be sure if this will work and what with concurrency because is huge. I hope these predictions gathered in this document are accurate. I think we have to trust you on that because there is no way to check this information.

rentodev

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

Romad’s team has great ideas and the white paper looks so exciting. Maybe, I am not very attentive, but I still have some questions. What will users exactly pay for?
Strange question. Users will pay for the amount of repelled cyber-attack. More there were attacks, more sum you will pay. Actually, you will pay for the result.   
Ok. So, why then developers will be honest? I mean, what if they will generate cyber-attacks by themselves to get profit. It seems to me pretty easy.
Look, first of all, developers had been working to built their reputation for many years. Sooner or later, someone will blow the lid of this scam and they will lose their clients. I don’t think it is logic.
Maybe there is some sense in your words. It isn’t enough for me. Are there any other reasons why romad’s developers won’t do it? I don’t want to discriminate them. I just want to be sure about this project. It seems to good to be true.
It is as good as it seems. There is a fixed amount of cyber attacks that will be paid. If there are more than 8 cyber-attacks you pay $8 per year. So, there is no sense to make thousand of attacks. It is really very stupid to ruin this wonderful idea. Developers tried to create a fair and transparent antivirus and I guess they’ve made it. 
Yes, I also liked the developer's products, quite an original approach to the seemingly normal case.
There is no sense in provoking attacks by yourself, you can easily track it as all this information will be recorded in the network of blockchain. This completeness is meaningless for us and only evokes a negative attitude towards us, but for us this is unacceptable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: