Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 94737 times)
cryptoventura

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:05:25 PM

I don't think the team will have to spend so much from investor funds (VC's included)... because they also recieved a full grant from the EU  Wink  with patents achieved spanning the entire EU and the US, this project is on the right path and one to watch
I don't understand how you combine one with the other. Hope you know what you are saying. And the money will not disappear like water in a sand.

Nope, what i mean is you need to remember a Token Sale and an IEO are not the only source of funding for this project. The Team's spent a major part of their own funds self-funding this project all the way to a working product before any Token Sale. Secondly the EU stepped in to support them with a full grant via the Horizon2020 vision because they could see where cybersecurity was going and Romad was the future. Then we had VCs invest in Romad. The token sale was to allow community members be a part of building something great. Same with the IEO tailored at Korean, Singaporean and Chinese exchanges.

All i am saying is this team delivers and have behaved themselves responsibly to this day.  What else do you hope for?  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:13:39 AM

Romad just dropped this on Telegram Community folks!!

📹TODAY'S SNEAK PEAK 📹 LIVE AT CHAINPLUS+ 📹 Well we know many of you are busy so if you missed being at Dragon City with us, we have a treat of a lifetime for you 👉 https://youtu.be/VWEkWp7tfwc

Also we've appeared on various Korean News Channels 
http://www.gokorea.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=88263
http://medicalreport.kr/news/view/79720

but my favorite is our appearance on CCTV China News today: http://www.cctvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=102365
I know CCTV. That's big. like totally fcuking awesome  Cool  Grin

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
cryptoventura

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:25:08 AM

🎊Welcome to Romad Official community Smiley🎊

Romad Airdrop blast will begin from 31 Jan 2019

Scheduled Round: 9 Rounds - TBC

📌How to:📌

1. Download and sign-up on CLET to join the event

2. Do not leave the community (Telegram and Kakao Talk) - Quiz will be provided only through the official communities

3. Answer the quiz

4. Type the answer on CLET (Click Romad Banner -> Click Airdrop button (it pops up when airdrop is on) ->  Type the Answer (Code))

5. Check your balance on Mywallet Tab

‼️Rules: No ad nor swearing as always. First-come First-served‼️

Here is the link👇👇
http://clet.io/
cryptoventura

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:19:42 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 10:07:47 AM by cryptoventura

ROMAD Announces ROMAD Token Airdrop on REDDIT

Airdrop goes live today on Top Korean Wallet Provider and APP, CLET, with tens of thousands of users.

https://www.reddit.com/user/ROMAD_antivirus/comments/aloi7i/eu_sponsored_blockchain_cybersecurity_project/

It's a global airdrop so anyone can join if they want to, all you have to do is pass the quiz  Cool
Nuvie

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:23:06 AM

Couldn't resist kicking crytopia while their down while making a pass at CZ  Cheesy

Only to have ROMAD twitter retweet me  Shocked feel so honored. Hahaha.

https://twitter.com/romad_antivirus/status/1091336758627889152?s=19

Damn, crytopia must hate me. But fcuk 'crytopia, i think its good advice. It's our money after all  Undecided

These exchanges all should use romad. Especially those with huge markets. Crazy that they have so much volume and yet prone to hacks.  Angry

cryptoventura

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:43:34 PM

FLASH NEWS!!!

ROMAD BEING PROMOTED BY DOORIDOORI (MASS INFLUENCER IN KOREA) AS WE SPEAK!!!

EVENT IS LIVE!!!! Shocked Cheesy

From Telegram channel.
Watch DooriDoori's youtube live streaming event now.
👉 https://youtu.be/al38nPyf35w
He will give you "the code" for CLET airdrops by end of live streaming. Ends around 11pm.
Many thanks to one of Korea's most famous influencers for supporting ROMAD!
Also do not forget to download ROMAD and protect your PC for free, and do miss our Initial exchange offering slated for March 15th!!!

IT HAS STARTED PEOPLE!!!  Wink
Nuvie

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:39:35 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 09:47:12 AM by Nuvie

Does asian airdrop previously than europe bounty distribution? I hope, they won't forget about us before ieo.  

Does this answer your question?  Wink

FORWARDED FROM Dark Viper (TELEGRAM)>>>>

[ANN][AIRDROP][POSTPONEMENT]
Dear Romad Family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦, in consideration of the Lunar New Year, the Global ROMAD token distribution scheduled for today has been delayed yet again till tomorrrow. A delay resulting from our Korean Wallet Provider and Airdrop partners, CLET. So a happy Lunar New Year to all our Korean and Chinese communities! Or shall we say, Happy Year of the Pig! 🐽 Blessings to all on this day 💋❤️❤️❤️ May it bring us all much peace and prosperity!

That's tmrw. Hope u're ready? I will buy at IEO, so i don't care for airdrops  Cool

Nuvie

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:17:43 PM

MING QU on board of ROMAD ADVISORY COUNCIL
https://medium.com/@romadantivirus/romad-recruits-master-of-business-ming-qu-to-its-special-advisory-council-9668b47c5cec

Ming Facilitated PundiX and TokenPay!!! Also Proximax!!!

cryptoventura

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:52:42 PM

TEAM UPDATE: It's official, MING QU now a part of the ROMAD Project.  Cool https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108672.0

Nuvie

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:35:56 PM

Francios Zhange at LongPitch festival speaking on the ROMAD and the efficacy of true Proactive approach and this year's integration of blockchain into the ROMAD ecosystem.

Watch here 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZJPUxrhsQM

NB: Zhange is CSO of romad  Cheesy

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 03:07:36 PM

I participated the bounty of ROMAD last year ago and I would like to know when is the distribution of the bounty?
Is there anything that we should do to receive the bounty? I hope there's a concern member here that will answer my questions. Thanks!
cryptoventura

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:43:25 PM

I participated the bounty of ROMAD last year ago and I would like to know when is the distribution of the bounty?
Is there anything that we should do to receive the bounty? I hope there's a concern member here that will answer my questions. Thanks!

According to the team, all bounties will be distributed in ample time during the IEO coming on March 15th through your respective bounty managers. so consult with them.

If you need to join the ROMAD Live TELEGRAM, here is their link: https://t.me/romadTGE 
ROMAD

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:06:04 PM

UPDATE

Hooray! The Bounty Distribution for ROMAD TGE commences today! Participation in the bounty programme is strictly via ROMAD campaign bounty manager Sergei Gerasimenko and will be distributed according to TGE rules of participation as well as quotas reached. To all bounty participants, Please reach out to Sergei for more information about your bounty allocation by joining the group below

https://t.me/joinchat/GAHcCBLmF3CdnidsLG7wUw

Another important announcement is the onset of the ROMAD token allocation for all whitelisted TGE participants. Distribution will be to all ROMAD cabinet contributor wallets. So, if you have taken part in the ROMAD token sale, please revisit your generated cabinet wallets at romad.io to ensure you have updated all your details and ethereum wallet addresses to be receive your tokens.

ROMAD’s Cabinet Portal will be open tomorrow at 10 GMT + 2, so again, contributors are strongly advised to ensure all details are filled in correctly.

We thank all for your support.
SOURCE: https://medium.com/@romadantivirus/announcement-romad-token-distribution-commences-34d7fd8695d0

ROMAD

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:51:14 PM

One more delay, freezing the tokens is like keeping us from tied hands. It's already become customary for projects to make such decisions! After this the announcement will be of another postponement Roll Eyes

Here what counts is your word and when it is broken the consequences aren't always positive. Do whatever you want, the first step to breaking the trust has already been given ...

There are many departments working behind the scenes to provide proper fungibility to the ROMAD ecosystem. We have also tied the launch of ROMAD tokens to the developmental stages of RED 2.0 and our token marketing plans. We understand your wait, and assure you we do this strategically with the insight of our partners. The freeze also prevents our tokens from being traded on DEX pending our IEO by leading exchanges. We understand many are used to fast paced business but we are a traditional business and fast paced wishwash over proper development and go-to-market strategy is not what we do.
We cherish your trust. Thank you for choosing ROMAD.
ROMAD

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:29:48 PM

Hi Everyone.
We were at Live at CEE 2019 and would like to share our experience with every arm of our business stakeholders, which in part includes you our bitcoinalk/crypto contributors!

https://medium.com/@romadantivirus/romad-at-cee-2019-7f1e45166865

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/romad-cee-2019-romad-systems

Both articles give a basic overview of the event and briefly summarize our experience. It's a quick read and we included pictures   Cheesy

Thank you.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:43:18 AM

I think it won't be so hard to find an exchange with IEO service. IEO is a trend of this year. So, if current exchanges will refuse Romad, they will find another one. The problem is that we will wait longer than 4 months...
They (exchanges) need to make sure if they will only listed some legit token on their site, so that's why it take long time to get listed. Afaik, you don't need to wait for 4 months to get listed in 1 exchange, because you can apply your token on many exchange on same time

The project may even try, but this, in addition to not ensuring that the asset remains valued, has been negative for most projects.
Huh, what?
ROMAD

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:46:45 PM

We've stated clearly and quite often that for the fungibility of the ROMAD token and ecosystem, we try to schedule the IEO to 2 major factors:

1. Timely midway development of RED 2.0
and
2. Exchange vetting process by our partners as well as miscellaneous binding business arrangements

We are not partnered and do not apply flagrantly to any type of exchange. We also like to remind our crypto contributors again that we are not concerned with the fast pace crypto hype that has consumed and done a great disservice to the crypto space. We 've been in business with numerous partners for years, and we respect blockchain brings even newer dynamics to our business model, so we ask you allow us the time to do what we do best, and that's grow this business alongside our venture partners.

You will not regret sticking with ROMAD.
We are quite ambitious with our plans.

Please visit our Telegram to stay up to date.
All our other social handles are active too, so keep in touch. And a Happy Easter Everyone
ROMAD

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:38:36 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2019, 09:49:09 AM by ROMAD

One of our innovative products and brightest achievements has been the creation and introduction of our robust security endpoint defense RED v.1 which curbs phishing, malicious downloads, rogue hacks, brute force attacks and a nice record of zero-day threats like the crypto ransomeware NotPetya when it was first unleashed to the world on Day Zero.

This unique proactive approach and track record in cyber defense won us the US sharktank Awards twice in a roll! As well as caught the eye of the European Union. It is a technology and approach we have patented across borders, and we are proud of it!

This speculation over hackers and hacking, at best, is but a laughable joke.  Cool We use our products Wink

Stick around, RED 2.0 and our innovative blockchain product ROMAD AEGIS is not far away. We are the best at what we do. Smiley

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:21:09 PM

a few hours ago i submit a beta test and now i just received it
after I installed the antivirus it gave me some impressions
1. There is no scanning feature to check if my drive has a virus in it
2. The UI looks pretty simple
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:47:38 AM

Does anyone knows when it will be available to withdraw token from cabinet to personal ETH wallet? Or is it already knows if it is possible to spend them on something else on the platform or what for they will be used?

Ty

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES