Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2019, 08:27:27 PM *
News: 10th anniversary art contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 58237 times)
zoya2019

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:51:05 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 03:05:36 PM by zoya2019

I agree that it is better to visit telegram to know more information. I visited https://t.me/ICOROMAD and there are a lot of information in Russian.

Very often CEO answers the questions. And he unwers in Russian for English questions. For example on the question about tokens in English he in Russian answered about future plans and participation in big project. Token holders of RDNA will get additional tokens of new project. Soon it will be more information about this cooperation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yangongear

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:10:09 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2019, 03:10:18 PM by yangongear

This strategy will work for the projects that raised hardcap through ICO. But in this market condition, it's seem very hard. That's why Hunters will dump all of their tokens for cash and never go back. If the project want to stable their token price, they need to buy again the bounty tokens.
This strategy worked in the fall of 2017. Maybe in early 2018. Now most assets are only falling (including hardcap projects). Of course, some assets will grow in the future, but how to determine these coins?
Yes, your question is a "billion dollar question". Maybe the current market has many similarities to the fall of 2017, when only the price of BTC increased and other altcoins decreased day by day. But the market now is very unstable, so I think cash out is a safe solution.

CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:30:19 PM

This strategy will work for the projects that raised hardcap through ICO. But in this market condition, it's seem very hard. That's why Hunters will dump all of their tokens for cash and never go back. If the project want to stable their token price, they need to buy again the bounty tokens.
This strategy worked in the fall of 2017. Maybe in early 2018. Now most assets are only falling (including hardcap projects). Of course, some assets will grow in the future, but how to determine these coins?
Yes, your question is a "billion dollar question". Maybe te current market has many similarities to the fall of 2017, when only the price of BTC increased and other altcoins decreased day by day. But the market now is very unstable, so I think cash out is a safe solution.

I think that a lot of depends from the quality of the project and how useful is this project. If project will be useful for people the price of the tokens will grow.
Enyanha

Activity: 493
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:46:48 PM

I agree that it is better to visit telegram to know more information. I visited https://t.me/ICOROMAD and there are a lot of information in Russian.

Very often CEO answers the questions. And he unwers in Russian for English questions. For example on the question about tokens in English he in Russian answered about future plans and participation in big project. Token holders of RDNA will get additional tokens of new project. Soon it will be more information about this cooperation.

From one side it is realy very good that CEO of the Romad answer to all the questions in telegram chart personaly, from another side he answer in Russian and many people do not understand his answer.

Just translation to english of this screen.

The Romad team has been preparing for participation in a grandiose project for 5 months in a hidden mode. This project is present both in the virtual space and in the physical world. All owners of token RDNA will receive an additional token of a partnership project. The sites of this project will contain information on how to increase their capital through joint efforts.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
qwe1
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:36:40 AM

From one side it is realy very good that CEO of the Romad answer to all the questions in telegram chart personaly, from another side he answer in Russian and many people do not understand his answer.

The Romad team has been preparing for participation in a grandiose project for 5 months in a hidden mode. This project is present both in the virtual space and in the physical world. All owners of token RDNA will receive an additional token of a partnership project. The sites of this project will contain information on how to increase their capital through joint efforts.

Is that what's in the picture?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 05:46:31 AM

What he means: Without the support of the corresponding scenario, the price of the currency will fall, right?
Always at the beginning there is a sale from weak holders, this is normal for any project.

lylya75

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:23:18 PM

Yes it was just a translation of the text written in this picture.
yangongear

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:13:05 PM

I think that a lot of depends from the quality of the project and how useful is this project. If project will be useful for people the price of the tokens will grow.
The quality of the project is just a factor. The most important is market condition. You can see almost ICO died last year. That's why Romad need to carefully when listing tokens.

Svobodniy2019

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:18:58 PM

https://i.ibb.co/R0JjDFg/1.png

Information is perceived distorted if there is a language barrier and I think it is better to answer the question in the language in which the question was asked.
deworlci

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:42:43 PM

https://i.ibb.co/R0JjDFg/1.png

Information is perceived distorted if there is a language barrier and I think it is better to answer the question in the language in which the question was asked.
I doubt that the CEO of Romad always personally answers all questions, he cannot have so much free time, maybe I'm wrong.
Alexxo

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:01:52 PM

I think that CEO does not know english good that is why he answer on the language that he knows better. But it is not comfortable for all the users. Hope soon we will see official announcement in English about future plans, cooperation with new project, about tokens and future development.

It is better to have an official news about this in english.

qwe1
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:03:00 AM

Okay, thanks for the answer.
qwe1
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:04:10 AM

What he means: Without the support of the corresponding scenario, the price of the currency will fall, right?
Always at the beginning there is a sale from weak holders, this is normal for any project.

Hope to develop rapidly
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 05:31:18 AM

But there it is indicated that the work is not being done publicly so far.

E_zystayz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:10:19 AM

I think that CEO does not know english good that is why he answer on the language that he knows better. But it is not comfortable for all the users. Hope soon we will see official announcement in English about future plans, cooperation with new project, about tokens and future development.

I agree that better to ask all questions in telegram. CEO is watching a telegram chart. Also in telegram chart there is a standard support. Hope soon we will know more about the future development of Romand and listing of tokens. Also for me it is important the liquidity of tokens. Waiting for good news.
ROMAD

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:27:49 AM

ATTENTION

Following the recent complaints we've had from our Korean and Indonesian communities, as well as official contact with Uunio, all CLET users and RBDN token holders who missed the deadline are hereby advised to speak with CLET concerning further instructions about applying for RDNA allocation.

Thank you for choosing ROMAD.
fsdaz

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:22:11 AM

keep
lylya75

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:54:31 AM

I agree that better to ask all questions in telegram. CEO is watching a telegram chart. Also in telegram chart there is a standard support. Hope soon we will know more about the future development of Romand and listing of tokens. Also for me it is important the liquidity of tokens. Waiting for good news.

It was told about future cooperation of Romad with some big project. I will be interested to see more information about this cooperation in official news of the project.
gaihulkfat

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:18:01 PM

It was told about future cooperation of Romad with some big project. I will be interested to see more information about this cooperation in official news of the project.
Well, after so much time of general expectation, it is not surprising that Romad prepared the news and it will be something interesting, soon we will find out the details and questions will only increase.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:45:21 PM

Well, after so much time of general expectation, it is not surprising that Romad prepared the news and it will be something interesting, soon we will find out the details and questions will only increase.

As for me it is very good that Romad is constantly developing, that CEO by himself answer to all the questions of the users. It is good for the reputation of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 [372] 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.