Bitcoin Forum
February 23, 2020, 05:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 68906 times)
alim264

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:16:03 AM

Market conditions should not affect the listing of coins on the exchange as a direct one. This is a necessary factor for any project that wants to be successful and popular.

But they affect. Investors are not so active and many token holders are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and start to sell tokens.

But the project has already raised money for the ICO, the project has long attracted investors, tokens have been sold, the only thing that is needed now is listing on exchanges with large volumes.

One year passed from the end of the ICO. Hope soon we will see the results of development for last year and will know what have been done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
The Largest Bitcoin Poker Site
Bad Beat Jackpot Available
No Limit Texas Hold'em Cash Games And Tournaments
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moonchain123

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 04:19:37 PM

Market conditions should not affect the listing of coins on the exchange as a direct one. This is a necessary factor for any project that wants to be successful and popular.

But they affect. Investors are not so active and many token holders are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and start to sell tokens.

But the project has already raised money for the ICO, the project has long attracted investors, tokens have been sold, the only thing that is needed now is listing on exchanges with large volumes.

Unfortunately the results of ICO was not published officially. Nobody knows how successful was an ICO.
Nanill

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:39:08 AM

Unfortunately the results of ICO was not published officially. Nobody knows how successful was an ICO.

If I’m not mistaken, the ICO took place in several stages, and the team said that they found large investors from Korea. So from this one could conclude that the project collected the necessary amount.
Hypoluxy

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 12:25:59 PM

If I’m not mistaken, the ICO took place in several stages, and the team said that they found large investors from Korea. So from this one could conclude that the project collected the necessary amount.

Hope it is so, because Romad had a very active promotion during ICO conduction.
invpro

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:43:33 AM

I can’t rely on the initial price of the token and I don’t make a forecast, at best, the token may increase in price and bring profit to the holder, but I prefer to buy on the exchange.

Very often after the start of the listing the price of the tokens falls. But all depends from the market conditions and development of the project.
This often happens with garbage projects. This is a worthwhile project, right?

There is a product here that is already in use by some companies. And as for the price drop after listing, everything will depend on how much the team wants to support it and whether it has money for this.
Which companies are already using this product? A good project does not need artificial support.

Here is an infrormation about goverment partners and big partners of Romad - https://romad.io/romad_one-pager_eng.pdf?v4
This information is at the end of the document.
List them here, please, if not difficult.
ROMAD

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:53:05 AM

Happy December, ROMAD Community!

We're at the end of the year and our license sales as well as business expansion have progressed incredibly well. It is also an excellent time to recap the road ahead and what we are destined to accompish, this, in keeping with our roadmap.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/road-ahead-romad-endpoint-defense-romad-systems

Expect a detailed announcement on the latest product and project developments any moment now.

Thank you for your resilence.
Keep watch! Truly exciting things are about to happen!
ostele

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 09:39:24 AM

I can’t rely on the initial price of the token and I don’t make a forecast, at best, the token may increase in price and bring profit to the holder, but I prefer to buy on the exchange.

Very often after the start of the listing the price of the tokens falls. But all depends from the market conditions and development of the project.

There is a product here that is already in use by some companies. And as for the price drop after listing, everything will depend on how much the team wants to support it and whether it has money for this.
Which companies are already using this product? A good project does not need artificial support.

Here is an infrormation about goverment partners and big partners of Romad - https://romad.io/romad_one-pager_eng.pdf?v4

Government Partnerships
UCTS,SOCAR,Odesa International airport,Westeuro Telecom.
Strategic Partners
TokenMania, Ecosphera, Gemalto.
This is only part of the partners that the project has.
Moonchain123

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 05:02:23 PM

Happy December, ROMAD Community!

We're at the end of the year and our license sales as well as business expansion have progressed incredibly well. It is also an excellent time to recap the road ahead and what we are destined to accompish, this, in keeping with our roadmap.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/road-ahead-romad-endpoint-defense-romad-systems

Expect a detailed announcement on the latest product and project developments any moment now.

Thank you for your resilence.
Keep watch! Truly exciting things are about to happen!

It is good that official news from Romad appear. A long time it was no news of the project and many investors was disappointed.
Hypoluxy

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2019, 05:26:44 PM

It is a good news. Hope soon we will see the news about listing of tokens. A lot of investors are waiting such news.
adiliocesar

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:22:43 PM

Government Partnerships
Strategic Partners

Romad has very big partners with a big staff. If such big companies trust Romad it mean that it is a good antivirus that is useful for big companies.
invpro

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:38:53 AM

Government Partnerships
Strategic Partners

That is mainly the countries of Eastern Europe?
cryptomarka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 09:25:15 AM

Government Partnerships
Strategic Partners

As I know team actively promoted Roman in Asian region. But team of the Romad is from Eastern Europe, so no wonder that the main partners are from Eastern Europe.
Nanill

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:15:53 AM

Government Partnerships
Strategic Partners

I only know that the companies are really large and some of them have been using this antivirus for a long time. I have been following this project for a long time and as for listing, I can say the following, if the team could do it, it would do it a long time ago. Asian investors made some restrictions in this regard.
melvingay34

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:55:32 AM

I only know that the companies are really large and some of them have been using this antivirus for a long time. I have been following this project for a long time and as for listing, I can say the following, if the team could do it, it would do it a long time ago. Asian investors made some restrictions in this regard.

Such big companies have a lot of hackers attacks and if they use Romad antivirus it means that Romad antivirus can protect users very good.
invpro

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:29:42 AM

Such big companies have a lot of hackers attacks and if they use Romad antivirus it means that Romad antivirus can protect users very good.
Are there any publications in the media that the antivirus of the project successfully repelled hacker attacks in the above companies?
cryptomarka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 08:19:35 AM

Are there any publications in the media that the antivirus of the project successfully repelled hacker attacks in the above companies?

During ICO it was a lot of such publications in media. You can see all of them in official networks of Romad.
ostele

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:31:51 AM

Less than a month remains before the end of this year, and in theory we should see a listing of the coin on the exchange. Do you think this action will positively or negatively affect the price of an asset? I really look forward to this moment, but on the other hand I understand that the price can drop significantly, and I would not want to sell the asset at a low price.
Moonchain123

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:24:55 PM

Less than a month remains before the end of this year, and in theory we should see a listing of the coin on the exchange. Do you think this action will positively or negatively affect the price of an asset? I really look forward to this moment, but on the other hand I understand that the price can drop significantly, and I would not want to sell the asset at a low price.

News appear from the project. The team of Romad postponed listing several times. Hope this time they will not postpone listing.
Hypoluxy

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 02:27:26 PM

News appear from the project. The team of Romad postponed listing several times. Hope this time they will not postpone listing.

Here several times was discussed that first of all it is necessary to create demand in the token and then to start listing.
Nanill

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 10:27:40 AM

Here several times was discussed that first of all it is necessary to create demand in the token and then to start listing.

But you understand that it is impossible to postpone listing all the time, this interferes with the interest in the coin and the project as a whole. Everyone who comes to this market wants to make money.
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.