Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 94730 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:04:24 PM

Based from 3rd quarter roadmap - were all items been accomplished by the team?

When can we expect the full version of their app? Beta version sometimes has still many missing features.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1702

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 06:39:00 PM

I see many comments but I can't find the most important answer to my question about the blockchain implementation to this antivirus.

AT the ICO time I very interested and closely watched this project but in the last couple of months, I lost my attention.

How far are we with the development and the roadmap for Romad? How many people are using this antivirus?

Are there any statistics about antivirus downloads or active users? What is the price for and how people are paying for it?

If there are any good resources with information about Romad antivirus project, please just point me there and I will be happy to find all the answers by myself.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:03:57 AM

All that the project representative recently spoke about is the distribution of tokens. And about the listing. Tokens were distributed and that’s it. There is no other official information here.

Thank you very much for this short but detailed answer  Wink.

So nothing changed from the pre-ICO stage in the project when it goes to development and still there are no answers about the implementation of the biochanin to Romad antivirus.

I have asked all these questions look time ago, even before ICO and never got my answer, this is why I never invested but lately I have seen this thread, so I thought maybe I was mistaken and something good is developed froRomad project but it seems that I was right and this is not going anywhere only to an exchange  Wink.

Without listing it is impossible to develop tokens economy and create demand it the tokens. It is not very good for tokens if they use fiat instead of tokens.

What you are talking about? It is clear you have no idea whatsoever about this.

Develop a tokens economy with what? Listing of a useless token and who will buy it?
If there is no need for such a token with no real use case, even more, there are plenty of tokens with many real use cases and struggling at almost zero value.

This project looks like a scam from the start and from what I see nothing has changed. Like in the first comment I have quoted @Milamol have written, all the team is trying to achieve is to list this shit on exchange and dump on stupid investors but I hope there will be not many taking into consideration how bad advertising this project has.

I really hope to be wrong but this is what I have seen from the beginning and until now nothing changed.

BitCoLovey

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:48:58 PM

The growth of cryptocurrency market will facilitate the growth of price of tokens. The growth of price of tokens will attract more investors to the project and it will be more simple to develop.
But, as I understand it, when a token is traded on the exchange, ICO|STO|IEO were over. The money from crowdfunding has already been received by the team. Trading on exchanges changes the price and redistributes tokens between investors. But the project no longer receives new money.
There are exceptions, but overall it is. Or am I wrong?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 05:15:14 PM

...There are exceptions, but overall it is. Or am I wrong?

Of course, you are right. Altcoin or token listing on exchange changes nothing in the project development and here is no visible progress from the beginning.

As I told already before, many questions were asked during the ICO and I never got answers.

There is no progress, no development, so the listing on exchange has no sense because nobody will buy this shitcoin.

Of course, all bounty hunters will be asking for listing and exchanges, but there will be no investors willing to buy even if listed finally on untrusted exchange and the only outcome from this listing will be that there will be no volume and liquidity for Romad.

Nobody wants to list such altcoin because there is no money in it for an exchange, especially if the listing is gratis. Volume and liquidity are needed to earn on fees and if not nobody will bother to list such altcoin.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 08:35:23 AM

...without a developed ecosystem and demand for an asset, they will have no one to sell their tokens...

No, I don't agree there will be many sellers but no buyers. No demand because there is no use for this token. Nobody needs him and nobody uses him.

There will be plenty of sellers willing to dump, take into consideration only bounty hunters and all other people who have worked for this project and were rewarded with this useless tokens.

I have seen this so many times and even when such a token is listed on the exchange then this is a shitty one or P2P were there are no volumes and liquidity.
Of course, nothing happens only the sell wall is full of selling offers but on the other side is empty, no buy orders even for the cheapest price.

Nobody is stupid and everybody already learned a lesson that there has to be a product and altcoin or token has to be implemented to that product to create organic demand. When people start to use it then and only then there is a chance for demand and investors willing to buy.

Very often after the listing on the big exchange the price of the tokens start to raise. If the project launched the listing on several big different exchanges price of tokens raise more active.

I agree if we talk about big established exchanges but nobody will list Romad on such exchange like Coinbase Pro, Binance, Bittrex, Okex, Bithumb and that are the type of exchanges needed to get demand even for a shitty altcoin. The only place which will list Romad are small P2P exchanges with no volume or not trusted once like Yobit orLivecoin but for a fee which is around 3 to 5 BTC.

All established and trusted exchanges check projects which are asking for listings and without an MVP, ongoing development, dedicated team, active community you can forget to be listed there. I forget to mention that such an alt or token has to be already listed on smaller exchanges and there has to be visible demand and high volumes to convince bigger exchanges in the first place.

Exchanges make money on fees and they don't want to list projects with no real demand and already developed a token economy. This is a lot of work to list and maintain such altcoin, nobody will do it for such a project as Romad.

ROMAD

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:22:16 PM

I read about ROMAD Endpoint Defense and I have several questions. Firstly, why this antivirus better than others? We published some information about this product but without any technical details. If you don't want to tell about the technical component, could you show the results of comparing ROMAD Endpoint Defense and other antiviruses?

First of all, ROMAD antivirus uses a new approach to tackling malware. An award-winning bioinformatics approach we have patented and with the help of blockchain innovation hope to change the future of the cybersecurity landscape. We currently have over 200k DAU and growing

You can shoot us an email at marketing@romad.io for more technical documentation.

We also have easy graphs, comparison sketches and tables we share with our telegram community. Be a part of us today at https://t.me/romadTGE. Our moderators will be glad to share these pictures. Sadly, i require more merit to be able to share some of these picture comparisions and stats with you here.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:13:42 PM

The name of the project is not entirely clear and how it relates to the content ...
but the main thing is of course that the product is working and useful

Have you used the product and tested their beta version? How can you say that the product is working and useful? Curious here as someone also asked if anyone here used this product.

I wonder if anyone here is using Romad beta antivirus on his device? I mean like the only protectuon software (plus windows protection/firewall). Is this antivirus worth having?

Want to try their product. From the OP, it says you can send them email -

Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:23:39 AM

Does romad still provide free features in their application?
Because until now, I have not tried using Romad anti-virus on my PC, because I am still unsure of their anti-virus performance.
If you know what are the advantages of their anti-virus product compared to other anti viruses and if you may know what are the advantages of paid anti-virus with free?
Please give a little friend review

Yes you can use Romad for free now.
If you unsure in romad performance you can use it together with:

Windows Defender
Eset NOD32 Antivirus
Eset ENDPOINT Antivirus
ESET FILE Sequrity
ESET Smart Sequrity
ROMAD

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 08:53:05 AM

Happy December, ROMAD Community!

We're at the end of the year and our license sales as well as business expansion have progressed incredibly well. It is also an excellent time to recap the road ahead and what we are destined to accompish, this, in keeping with our roadmap.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/road-ahead-romad-endpoint-defense-romad-systems

Expect a detailed announcement on the latest product and project developments any moment now.

Thank you for your resilence.
Keep watch! Truly exciting things are about to happen!
ROMAD

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 11:57:12 AM

Dear ROMAD Community, it's been an amazing yet equally tasking 2019, and we are glad to share with you our End of the Year Business Report 

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2019-end-year-business-report-romad-systems

We wish you all a prosperous New Year with lots of surprises to come.

Thank you all for choosing ROMAD.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 03:35:30 AM

As for me I am waiting for a listing because I think that every cryptocurrency project must have a listing on a cryptocurrency exchange.
I completely agree with you. Especially the one that attracted a good investment.

By the way, did the team voice how much they managed to collect during the ICO? They kind of carried out two ICOs, the second was directed completely to the Asian market.
You can try to verify this information under a smart contract.

But is the wallet used for both ICOs available to the public? Or are they using separate wallets for their separate ICOs?

They accepted different cryptocurrencies and use different wallets. In such situation it is very difficult to check what sum of money was collected during IEO.

There was a time when ICOs post their actual money raised together with their contract address while the ICO is going on. Sooner, the amount raised is already faked and the contract address is not anymore shown to the public.

This is the same shady practice that was imitated by almost all succeeding projects possibly including ROMAD. I hope I'm wrong. But even so, the team should be transparent about financial accounting.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1430

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 01:24:13 PM

Beta version was during the time of IEO. Everybody could download it. According roadmap final version must be ready at 4th quater 2019. But it is not ready now.

For now, you cant simply download a beta. You have to send an email with a request.
Dont know how they send it now (havent sent an email), whether they send a download link or installation file.   

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TimeTeller

Merit: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:04:13 PM

Beta version was during the time of IEO. Everybody could download it. According roadmap final version must be ready at 4th quater 2019. But it is not ready now.

For now, you cant simply download a beta. You have to send an email with a request.
Dont know how they send it now (havent sent an email), whether they send a download link or installation file.   

The same situation was during the time of ICO. Nothing have been changed.

The team should fast track their developments here because most of their followers are now not interested because of slow development.
They haven't given also about the status of their final version, whether they will release it or not, and approximately when?
This is the usual problem of most projects, after their sale, they slow down in giving updates up to the point that you can't get any info from them.  Roll Eyes
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 11:37:58 PM

Is there any information what the team is doing at the moment? That is, where are the efforts directed, and when will they already collect the necessary virus base?

If you ask in the telegram group the admin will answer "Not news that can be shared yet", in my opinion they aren't doing anything, apparently there is no investor in the group, it seems that there are only Bounty Hunters ...

Strange, when investing in a project it's normal for people to want to know about the progress, and of course, to profit in some way, unless they have done charity (which I believe is not the case)... Roll Eyes

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
debext

Activity: 778
Merit: 141

☆☆☆☆☆★

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 08:10:16 AM

My comment was deleted in the telegram group, but here they cannot do it.

Most likely, the token will be listed on the exchange only at the next bull rally. They only do what they promise us for two years. I very much doubt that they will list the token this year on the exchange. If they pursued this goal, then it would have long been achieved. It’s better to wait for the time when the market will pump every shit coin, as it was in 2017! Apparently, this is exactly what the developers are waiting for. Funny and sad.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:43:11 PM

Nothing have been changed from the time of ICO.

May be something was done but team of Romad does not inform investors about developments. It is very important to communicate with investors.

If there is a good development, of course the Romad team must inform the investor or the Romad community, but we can see now if the Romad team seems to be very closed with all the information available so investors continue to ask questions about how the development of the Romad project right now and of course it is quite alarming for investors who have invested in romad projects because until now there has not been a single market registered.

They had a lot of international rewards for their antivirus before the ICO. That is why many people trusted them and invested their money in tokens.

More than likely, they used that to attract investors on this project. But why is it hard from the team's end to inform their followers what is happening or the real status of this project? They can just post a general announcement here even one time to let their supporters as well as investors know that they are still here and if they are still developing this product. I was interested to check also this project before because it really seemed promising. But if this will continue, no updates from the team, you know where this is going. And I hope it's not what I am thinking here...
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 11:19:42 PM

The problem is that they postponed listing several times and nobody knows when it will be a listing.
The last time the team said if the registration of tokens to the exchange will be done in early 2020, but in reality until now the team has not tried to cooperate with the exchange, will investors continue to wait for the next few years? I think that currently investors and Romad token holders are getting bored listening to every reason given by the team and even it seems like the team has no intention of registering RDNA tokens in exchange, and it looks like RDNA tokens will only become trash tokens that have no value at all in the future .
It's weird they make many reasons for that, if their token sale is successfully then they have a fund to make their token listing at exchange but it looks like they didn't care about their token. It's too long to see a project not got listed in exchange for a year, but this more than it.

I have the impression that they will abandon this project. If they have concern to all its stakeholders, they will issue at least a simple announcement on what's going with the developments. How much time would it take to post one or 2 sentences here in the forum to let their supporters know that they are still behind the development of this project?
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:42:41 PM

They ignore the questions or delete the posts. I do not know what to do.

May be they do not know the answer to the question  Huh because all people ask about the date of the listing.
It seems like the team deliberately avoids questions about their listing plans, not because they don't want to answer, but indeed there doesn't seem to be an answer to that question from the team, because indeed they tend never to register their tokens in market exchanges, so there's no point if we keep asking the romad telegram admin. so, it is better now that we are just waiting rather than expending our energy to keep asking the same question for which there will never be an answer. Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 08:53:42 PM

So forget this project, because waiting for this project listing in exchange is just a waste of time. It will take a very long time for that to happen.
Made me laugh was the reason they in the telegram "Yes, we and some of our partners are hoping to resume normal working operations soon 😊 the coronavirus has slowed operations this recent month, but we march forward. 👍" even long before the covid-19 project this still can't develop properly
using covid-19 as an excuse Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: