Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to ask about bounty programs is it worthy&paying.  (Read 417 times)
ninio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:20 AM

i am totally new in crypto industry and want to earn money from it.and make it my profession but i did;t have much money to invest so i have started airdrops but i can get any money from them till now in 3 months.now i have joined bitcoin talk forum and see many peoples doing bounty programs i want to ask from all my seniors.did bounties are worthy and paying that can be use to invest in crypto in future please guide me about it and give me some advise to earn free money by bounties and how to do them.i will be so thank to you all in advance. 

In your rank you are not qualified to join in a bounty like signature campaign rather you can do facebook campaign, translation campaign or twitter or just wait for a month and post some quality topic abd thread for you to rank up and join so a signature campaign. Bounties are good and you can earn money from it without investing money just only your time and effort in posting here in forum and make that you will choose a bounty that has a good project and managing by a trustfull manager for you not to be disappointed when the bounty that you will join are finshed and become successfull.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

First my advise is to find real job before you will not become a real professional in it becuse crypto is a risky venture and it is so sad to read stories that people loose evything. Look whether  projects hasa ready-made product, long termed activity before ICO and good team. It is quite important points for me.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:52:33 AM

i am totally new in crypto industry and want to earn money from it.and make it my profession but i did;t have much money to invest so i have started airdrops but i can get any money from them till now in 3 months.now i have joined bitcoin talk forum and see many peoples doing bounty programs i want to ask from all my seniors.did bounties are worthy and paying that can be use to invest in crypto in future please guide me about it and give me some advise to earn free money by bounties and how to do them.i will be so thank to you all in advance. 
Better before joining bounty campaign,you must learn how to find a right one because many of them are scam and only few are legitimate..read the white papers,the team behind the project check them one by one if they are existing or just dummy,you can use google to help you out.

This what you must do if you dont wanna be victimized by all scammers
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:18:07 AM

I think it is worth it, although I did not invest a lot. As a beginner, we can only learn to try and do it. Learn about relevant information.
hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:25:40 AM

I quite like the bounty scheme. I think it's very interesting. Make a small contribution to the success of a project and learn a lot from it.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

bounty campaign are worthy and paying especially if you have a higher rank. higher rank get more compared to lower rank and newbie get less. there are ICOs that after it finish running their token price goes high or after months it double, triple or more the price and if you join their campaign you are really lucky.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

Firstly, welcome to the forum and good luck with Bounty hunting. I also do bounties for a living, but now because more and more people are joining the bounties, I seem to be earning less from blog reviews and videos, unless the project has done exceptionally well, so now I need to work harder for less,  but it's still better than having no job and no income. I also try to trade a little bit to supplement my income as well, so I can invest in other coins that I feel are really good, but I am not that good a trader. Try to do quality work as well, so you don't get booted from bounties, because as the competition grows, so does the desire for quality grow. We also check ICOBENCH as well, which gives us a rough idea on ratings of projects too.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

Many people start with bounty program.Its worth from all subject ( paying,knowledge ) You should join a bounty program at least after became a Jr.Member

HadadC

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

Sometimes worth , sometimes not worth. But you dont have choice , before you join a bounty program you should search it.Than if you see potential , go ahead.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:01:50 AM

Many people start with bounty program.Its worth from all subject ( paying,knowledge ) You should join a bounty program at least after became a Jr.Member

Nowadays most of the bounty project release. Before join the bounty check the bounty project then join and invest. People will be get more ideas for get more profit and plan to invest. So time is important for the process. So check and choose the best project. Then invest on right time. It good opportunity for future saving. If rec the best token. Don't sell on ttime. Hold token long time. If hold the token long time you get more profit. It rime to change the price. Token price increase day by day. So follow the price every day.
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

Nowadays most of the bounty project release. Before join the bounty check the bounty project then join and invest. People will be get more ideas for get more profit and plan to invest. So time is important for the process. So check and choose the best project. Then invest on right time. It good opportunity for future saving. If rec the best token. Don't sell on ttime. Hold token long time. If hold the token long time you get more profit. It rime to change the price. Token price increase day by day. So follow the price every day.

Yes, but not all bounty campaign gives good reward where some also take too long in giving the bounty. More importantly, be sure to look for a good and promising ICO projects. By then, you will be atleast sure that the bounty campaign you are in is a legit and reward will be serve once the end of the campaign is over then wait for a month for the release.
afterdark

Activity: 395

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

I think that you need to thoroughly study the section for beginners. There's a lot of information that you need. Creating new topics and littering on the forum is not a good idea. Do not be lazy, it will not bring you luck.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

Yes you can earn tokens by doing bounties. I think you should first investigate good bounty managers in Bitcointalk. Then you have to find the bounty campaigns that those managers have done. And search the projects that regulate this bounty in the bitcointalk. And if there are good comments about the project, join this bounty. You can find the rules on the first page of bounty. You can do bounty in accordance with those rules.
CryptoVal13

Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

Profit is not only about bounty programs you follow, especially now since there are many scams. If you can study more and find your way it will be better.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

There is no mention to choice generosity, although the circumstance of the design contains victor, off and on they create not pay the bounty contributor, they pay as hale little.
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Of course it's worth paying, but it depends on whether your choice is correct. If you choose an incorrect project, it will waste you time. I chose the bounty task is my optimistic, you can refer to me.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

Bounty program is worth if you chose the right one. There are lots of ICOs in the market right now which but most of them are scams and you simply waste your time and effort.

I choose ICO from Coindelite https://coindelite.com/, the most delightful media channel to get you the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases. Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

Through Coindelite, I came across SET (Save Environment Token) https://www.set4earth.io/

SET (Save Environment Token) is a future cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I loved about this platform is that it’s not focused on earnings, but is a way to preserve and give back to the society.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by buying or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the original company of SET. What I liked about their business design is that they are allowing third-party manufacturer combination as well. Users who buy these products through the SET token receive extra discounts.

Viewing multiple companies sharpening their efforts and resources towards saving humanity brings a feeling of satisfaction. Nevertheless, it will take years of continued hard-work to see notable changes in global temperatures and pollution levels. At least we are on the right path.

You can visit its Bitcointalk Thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0

Save Environment Token’s Team is giving 1 Million (~$190k) SET Tokens for Bounty programs. The Bounty program will run until the November 4th, 2018. We invite you to participate in our bounty campaign to support Set4Earth and to build an influential community.

To register bounty program, please click here:
https://goo.gl/PMK8Kj

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 171

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:54:20 AM

Bounty campaign can be worth the time or not, depending on the amount of effort you exert in researching the project. Based from my own experience, I have earned a substantial amount of money here in this forum just by allotting moderate amount of my time.

arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

Well some projects are still worth investing your time and effort in for some tokens. I think the problem is the over saturation of campaigns with bounty hunters hence less rewards.
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

select projects that you think are potential and join in their bounty campaign. you can choose in which campaign you will join. I personally prefer the signature campaign because the allocation is the biggest. follow all the rules, and you will receive your results.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: