Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunting - a journey to the unknown  (Read 363 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:56:13 AM

The amount of money an ICO gathers or whether if they are listed or not nowadays is not an ideal basis. I've been in a lot of project which has able to sell all their tokens and listed in a decent exchange, good to know they are still active and paid bounties, but I wasn't able to earn even 100$ after participating in their bpunty for almost 4 months. 

Let's just face it, doing bounty nowadays is not as profitable as how it was. Most are scams and some has little value.

Your lucky because you recieve your coins with a value  . it does not matter at all if the value is only small but atleast its free  . you dont invest any capital with it but you only invest a little effort and time   .

i think the reason why the coins on bounties and airdrops have a lesser value is because of the bear market that we currently experience  . why cant we just hold the coins for a while and wait for the market to recover  . let see if the coins that we got will also recover  .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: