Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1672 times)
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1475
Merit: 156

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:55:57 PM

many successful ICOs with low bounty manager rank. although I have no evidence of it, I have followed it.
I think the success of ICO is not seen from his bounty manager rank.
but from the team and many other things

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

sometime ICOs dont hire bounty managers from this forum , their own member do this job .
so in that case they may have new or jr member account .
so rank does not matter in that case .
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 06:24:54 PM by muhdatha

sometime ICOs dont hire bounty managers from this forum , their own member do this job .
so in that case they may have new or jr member account .
so rank does not matter in that case .
Sometimes own ICO manager spend a penny and become a Copper member. In this case he can insert pictures in post and posts look nice.
But it's not a guarantee of turning to scam of course

residivis

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:58:57 PM

I think there are special points for the matter rank because if the account is still in the form of a beginner then I think the existing bounty or the project in my opinion is still less reliable because that's what requires a high account in a bounty menger to avoid scam and other bad things we do not want.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

For me yes. But what's more important is their past projects whether it succeed or not, paid on time and the satisfactory of the bounty hunters.
if the rank is high we may check the past, but if the junior is certainly the first possibility to handle the project, because that's what makes the participant hesitant to follow the project, because the low-ranking person is not yet experienced

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

it is important, everything below the member, something is wrong, then the table does not count then there are no payments. Very little bounty is found if a manager with a small rank
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:03:28 PM

It only means that instead of paying high rank member a fortune, the team decided to manage bounty themselves. But indeed the project might turn out to be a scam. Need to check their team, site, ratings on icobench/drop. It would only take a couple of hours but could save months of wasted time.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

Of course, rank matters. Especially now, when the rank is really very difficult to obtain, it is more accurate to say that it is impossible to get a rank on the forum right now, because already a lot of people in this forum have started their activities and now rank matters.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

Yes, most of the time bounty manager is important but if the account is official and new it is also ok, i have seen campaigns completed successfully by new accounts as well, so you never really know, if anyone is going to scam it can be anyone, we need to stay focussed and do our job.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

I think there are special points for the matter rank because if the account is still in the form of a beginner then I think the existing bounty or the project in my opinion is still less reliable because that's what requires a high account in a bounty menger to avoid scam and other bad things we do not want.

Your rank is just a basis of someone trust so I think its better to hire some good manager so you will get many investors easily but of course the project must be good and innovative. Good manager therefore the project is good also but profit is still not guaranteed.
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

I believe that the rank of the manager does not matter. Everything depends entirely on the project and its team. Very often, good projects do not hire popular managers and lead the bounty on their own. Such projects usually rank low. Example - Lympo
totnaksquad

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
Depends on the project,if the project looks legit jr.member rank doesnt matter,thats why we need to dig up some informations in google because reearching is a must as nowadaydas most of the ICOs are scams,some managers which has legendary accounts will try yo fool you,or even try yo steal your stakes which is why we need to follow good managers.

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.
Its not about the rank basically. As there are a lot of good ico agencies like Amazon which use forked accounts for maintaining new bounty campaigns, or from new team members.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:05 PM

It does not matter - if the company is not good mostly the bounty manager can nothing for it.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

I think that influences. I did not see that many successful projects were for novice managers

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Hamphser

Activity: 2450
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

i think it's matter.
If the ICO team has a really good project and sure it will produce a lot of investors, the project team should rent an expensive and good bounty managers to handle the bounty campaign.
This one! but there are really instances which the project members do make their own marketing on their own which they do create even newbie accounts to handle their own bounty campaigns.I have seen such bounty programs that been doing this and successfully handled their campaign in the end and paid up participants.There still some low rank members that can able to handle it out,we wont know if they do really have experienced in the very first place or not but i would say most of the time people here on this forum do always prefer the reputable and famous ones.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:31:05 PM

I believe you should not judge a book by its cover
And you should not underestimate any one be it a newbie or hero member bounty  manager

You should look through the bounty manager previous project
Was it’s scam  ?
Was it a successful?
Was it abandoned?
Was it continued after ico

Only after those questions are answered;

Then you can decide if the bounty manager is true or fake
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

I will say it's 50/50  but firstly the rank of bounty manager matter sometimes, the rank show how much there experience on bounty campaign, but sometimes it doesn't matter because some ico use one of there team member as bounty manager Who does not have  bitcointalk account before...But that doesn't predict the success of the campaign
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

It is one of the factors that can influence my choice. On the other hand, it is such a competitive space that young and hard-working managers that have entered cryptospace later are having real troubles to prove their qualities. And even high rank of the manager does not say anything about their approach to the people. But if I am in a serious team and I want to hire someone for our bounty, who would I choose? I think most of us would prefer managers that have proved their qualities.

The safest way is to choose one of the managers and if you were satisfied, you can follow their steps in the future. If you do not have any experience, well, you can hope for a good advice from users of the forum. You can follow successful managers as well or try your luck  Grin. It is completely up to you.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

I think that the manager should be experienced. Then the campaign passes qualitatively. Steaks are counted in time, there is a normal feedback. Some projects try to carry out the campaign themselves and chaos begins in everything ... I pay attention only to managers with big experience.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: