Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:10:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is rank of bounty manager is really matters?  (Read 1672 times)
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:44:43 AM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

I beleive the rank of managers in bounty campaigns really matters. The higher the rank, the knwledgeable they in terms of managing a bounty and choosing the right bounty as well. They already know the different issues and concerns in bounties and how to solve them.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

i think it's matter.
If the ICO team has a really good project and sure it will produce a lot of investors, the project team should rent an expensive and good bounty managers to handle the bounty campaign.
this is one proof of ICO's seriousness. if they will not do a scam. I am sure if they will hire managers and they also have personal funds to conduct campaigns. and will be very important if their campaign is managed by a manager with a good reputation

The team represents the product itself good company hired high reputation  managers cause its really matters in the campaign period, good managers already established a network of followers from investors down to the hunters and especially the outcome of the product sales which determine the acceptance of the market.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:56:30 AM

I saw nice ICOs and wanted to take part in their bounties, but saw rank junior member as manager.
Do you have examples of successful ICOs with low rank of bounty manager on the BTT.

not that way, a manager must have more knowledge to manage a bounty project regardless of its ranking. Essentially, a manager must have knowledge of marketing strategy and other things related to bounty.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

It doesn't really matter. I took part in campaigns managed by here/legendary members that turned out to be scams. And I participated in campaigns that were managed by new accounts that were successful. Therefore you should look at the project itself byt not just at the rank of the manager.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

I think it doesn't really matter but like you it bothers me to see a low rank manager in a nice bounty project, perhaps they are a friend or aquiantance or even a part of the project but seeing their rank seems untrusted, but i can refer you a trusted manager tho like deadley, sylon, jamalaezaz and needmoney, i call them trusted because my friends already earned with these bounty managers.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

I somewhat like to have the assurance that the bounty managers are not scammers. But you never know, because the bounty manager might decide that he or she is done with it and just take the tokens and run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Llyrmyst

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Rank does'nt matter. You just need to find a good manager with a highly trusted ratings and how good he can handle the campaign. You just need to ind that.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

There are lot's of new bounties and some of them are really great.
I don't really think that it matter as long as the project is a good one.
The only thing that matter is the project that they are doing you should look if the team and advisors are good.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

not really, but over here you kinda need some reputation in some form of rank and trust that's you have, I mean if you have that, it already has an edge from another bounty manager.
xGeraValerax

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

it seems to me that 100% bonuses and more is like that too much, even from the point of view of project marketing. After all, you can attract investors and not only bonuses, but something else
Bybox

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

I prefer to join a bounty campaign with a well-known bounty manager but I think any bounty manager is ok as long as you check their spreadsheet and see if it is updated or not. Many great ICO has bad bounty management like nucleus vision or gonetwork, so it is up to you to decide.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

I think it matters a little because it is not the same thing seeing a junior member starting a bounty or seeing a hero/legendary member with green trust doing that. Even though that is not very important a lot of people are choosing bounties and campaigns by their managers. A scam ICO can buy a legendary account, work a little on it to make it better then post the bounty here and pretty much everyone will think everything is OK since the manager is a legendary member.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
ereme

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

I think it is important to go for campaigns run by a higher rank member only. It ensures that he is a trusted and reliable guy.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

I don’t think that’s really matter. There’s a lot of new bounty managers that are new in being managers. What is really matter is how they handle campaign and also when it is a good campaign. Rank in not a problem in being bounty managers.
budiartha

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

As my experience joining the ICO, just a small part I see the manager with the junior rank, I think if it's a good project they will recruit a good team or professional team, and of course they will hire a qualified manager and it seen by the rank of manager.  Smiley
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

I have not yet met a manager who has all the worthy projects. Even the most famous managers often have fairly ordinary projects, which I would not support. Therefore for me the rank of the manager does not matter and I never chose projects based on the manager and his rank. First of all, the project, its team and progress is important.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

For me the rank in this forum is not important rather than it is the professionalism and the work ethic if the bounty manager. A bounty manager shoud also be approachable to members that join the bounty as it is their duty to communicate with them. I would highly consider if the applicant could provide his or her portfolio doing similar work but as long as he or she is willing to learn then I would consider applicants who does not have any experience.

But still the most experienced and reputable bounty manager cannot escape people that are not true to their words or just want to scam people this is also true in the real world. As such a person should not take such experience for granted instead he or she should learn form it and take it as a stepping stone fir the next project that they will work on.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

I think the rank of manager is important:

1) A higher rank means that the member is aware about the forum rules and will not make basic mistakes.

2) If someone is trying to manage his campaign on his own with a newbie or junior member account, be ready to face unprofessional behavior through out the campaign.

3) It should not be the only criteria in selecting though, if there is a low ranked member who has handled many projects in past, he can do better.

waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

In my opinion, It is a YES! Because the rank of a bounty manager will tell you how long is he has been here in the crypto world. Having a higher rank means he knew already what and how the campaigns work and how the market goes. Meaning to say, he's more experienced. So when I look for bounty campaigns, I still go for the trusted campaign manager before I go over with the project.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:29:37 PM

i think bounty manager rank is not the size to determine a good ico. but if i see from experience. usually a good bounty manager will be a lot of participants from bounty hunter, because they believe that bounty manager brings good ico project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: