Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashcard.io a scam [Confirmed]  (Read 17570 times)
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

I was actually late in finding this thread because I invested in this ico in May (1st week I believe). I was able to withdraw the tokens and I thought I will get a lot. Actually,  me and my friends lost 3eth using our hard earned money. I know that we will not get our money back but I am still hoping to get a refund because there's one person who actually doing efforts in getting the funds back. You may join this telegram group for more info
https://t.me/hashcardscamgroup.

I visited a telegram chat  and I can see that a lot of people get fooled and participated in this ICO.
Some people put in a lot of money to make a profit, but a huge number of people wanted a card and paid $ 100.
I really feel sorry for them but the chances of getting the money back are very small.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

I was actually late in finding this thread because I invested in this ico in May (1st week I believe). I was able to withdraw the tokens and I thought I will get a lot. Actually,  me and my friends lost 3eth using our hard earned money. I know that we will not get our money back but I am still hoping to get a refund because there's one person who actually doing efforts in getting the funds back. You may join this telegram group for more info

I visited a telegram chat  and I can see that a lot of people get fooled and participated in this ICO.
Some people put in a lot of money to make a profit, but a huge number of people wanted a card and paid $ 100.
I really feel sorry for them but the chances of getting the money back are very small.

The above two posts inspired me to devise a bonus during YuTü.Co.in's Pre-ICO (see sig for link) for Investards investors-cum-supporters of gone-bye-bye crypto entities.

What's offer is a one-shot bonus of 5 free PAQs with the purchase of 5 PAQs for only U$50, thus 10 PAQs for said amount. This offer is available even if you purchase subsequent PAQs, taking advantage of bonuses and the Super Bonus outlined in the OP of the linked-to thread. Each PAQ is capable of earning an extreme no less than U$2,628 worth of shares of crypto-commoditized channels of YouTubers embracing our platform per year - EVERY YEAR.

This offer is extended to all those who've been financially harmed by HashCard or any other entity doing an exit scam. It's our way of saying thanks in supporting the crypto community by participating in the space's startups even though a large chuck of them turn out to be not on the up-and-up.

Bruno

micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

The above two posts inspired me to devise a bonus during YuTü.Co.in's Pre-ICO (see sig for link) for Investards investors-cum-supporters of gone-bye-bye crypto entities.

What's offer is a one-shot bonus of 5 free PAQs with the purchase of 5 PAQs for only U$50, thus 10 PAQs for said amount. This offer is available even if you purchase subsequent PAQs, taking advantage of bonuses and the Super Bonus outlined in the OP of the linked-to thread. Each PAQ is capable of earning an extreme no less than U$2,628 worth of shares of crypto-commoditized channels of YouTubers embracing our platform per year - EVERY YEAR.

This offer is extended to all those who've been financially harmed by HashCard or any other entity doing an exit scam. It's our way of saying thanks in supporting the crypto community by participating in the space's startups even though a large chuck of them turn out to be not on the up-and-up.

Bruno

How did you get those merit points? I thought they gave it for adding something valuable to the threads.

And now on topic.
I did not participate in ICO because there were too many red flags. Funny crew, this movie with MD, etc. But I will not make fun of people who have deposited money.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

Bruno

How did you get those merit points? I thought they gave it for adding something valuable to the threads.

And now on topic.
I did not participate in ICO because there were too many red flags. Funny crew, this movie with MD, etc. But I will not make fun of people who have deposited money.

I did add value this thread by offering up a means for those financially harmed to readily earn back what they lost.

As for the merits I've amassed, I haven't a fuckin clue as to why them weirdos gave them to me.  Grin

In re you not making fun of folks who lost money through HC or other rogue crypto entities, I'll give you three guesses as to who coined the term "Investard", the first two guesses don't count.

By the way, in case you're not verse, I'm one of the top scam busters in the community. Wait, hey maybe that's where them Merit thingies came from.

Bruno

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

Didn't expect that this thread was still alive.

Well for some that will still looking forward to HashCard. This is a scam project, not strong enough and not professionals to handle a ambitious project like this. Too, sad for those who promote the project.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

This is why regulation is urgently needed. Each time a scam is executed through ICO, the general crypto ecosystem is taken aback. How come humans are so wicked?
Rumayanhi

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:04:46 AM

as a person who participated in promoting this project is very regretted this project is not honest
hopefully there is clarity for all investors
ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

Can someone enlighten me why are people still posting update on hashcard when it has been confirmed a scam?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333922.8900
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:56:37 PM

This is such a heart break i mean come on why are Hashcard doing things like this. Investor really pumped alot here

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

Can someone enlighten me why are people still posting update on hashcard when it has been confirmed a scam?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333922.8900

Dude, I'm still trying to figure out why FOX embraces Trump.

Disclosure: I lean right.

pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Is some robots working on twitter campaigns or what?
I still see people retweeting from hell about this scam project, how come they dont even realize it, sure they are robot.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333922.new#new

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

Gonna share it to you

Brief update on Hash Card Scam.

"But first disclaimer: there are many things going behind the scenes which we can not reveal if we don’t want to compromise our efforts.

Hash Card Scam is currently investigated by police (in more than one jurisdiction, officially and unofficially), professional bounty hunters (that take money for... you know, finding people and talking with them) and selected members of the community. You might be interested that there are 4 people behind this scam - 2 from Poland, 1 from Ukraine and 1 from Bangladesh/London. We got copies of fake passport of Goch and got access to National Citizen database of Poland (thanks to Police help), establishing that the name was fake. Now work is being done to connect Goch and Kozłowski with their real personalities. This might be successful really soon, since we already done the same with the guy from Ukraine who was using name Vasilly Gulyar (can not reveal his real name here not to compromise our plan). We connected him with his real identity and our people visited medium city of Zhitomir in Ukraine where he comes from. They went to his flat but it was recently sold. We targeted 2 female members of his family now and are arranging some things regarding that (again can not reveal what we are planning to do). Fourth guy Noor Zillur was using his real name. He fled the country of Bangladesh. Again we targeted his close ones and there is a chance that someone will sell him out for money. We want them to cross borders so they will be apprehended. The goal is to stop one of them and make him sell the rest, even if they are not in touch his testimony will help imprison the others. Of course we are always open to negotiations - if one of them gets to use before the others do than he will be treated more gently. Right now we are looking for community members from Poland,  Ukraine and UK (specifically London) to help with something, so PM me if you are from one of those countires. Also PM me if you are a scammer and want to negotiate the deal."

credits from TG @hashcard
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:48:07 PM

Gonna share it to you

"But first disclaimer: there are many things going behind the scenes which we can not reveal if we don’t want to compromise our efforts.

Hash Card Scam is currently investigated by police (in more than one jurisdiction, officially and unofficially), professional bounty hunters (that take money for... you know, finding people and talking with them) and selected members of the community. You might be interested that there are 4 people behind this scam - 2 from Poland, 1 from Ukraine and 1 from Bangladesh/London. We got copies of fake passport of Goch and got access to National Citizen database of Poland (thanks to Police help), establishing that the name was fake. Now work is being done to connect Goch and Kozłowski with their real personalities. This might be successful really soon, since we already done the same with the guy from Ukraine who was using name Vasilly Gulyar (can not reveal his real name here not to compromise our plan). We connected him with his real identity and our people visited medium city of Zhitomir in Ukraine where he comes from. They went to his flat but it was recently sold. We targeted 2 female members of his family now and are arranging some things regarding that (again can not reveal what we are planning to do). Fourth guy Noor Zillur was using his real name. He fled the country of Bangladesh. Again we targeted his close ones and there is a chance that someone will sell him out for money. We want them to cross borders so they will be apprehended. The goal is to stop one of them and make him sell the rest, even if they are not in touch his testimony will help imprison the others. Of course we are always open to negotiations - if one of them gets to use before the others do than he will be treated more gently. Right now we are looking for community members from Poland,  Ukraine and UK (specifically London) to help with something, so PM me if you are from one of those countires. Also PM me if you are a scammer and want to negotiate the deal."

Bravo!

pinkman12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

Gonna share it to you

@finaleshot2016, I will be happy if these scums are punished by the law, I wonder how come Tokensuit accepted their campaign without investigating the team and their credibility. I still have no confidence in the user: needmoney and his team. I expected DT members to take a move on him, but they seems to lend their ears somewhere else.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

Gonna share it to you

@finaleshot2016, I will be happy if these scums are punished by the law, I wonder how come Tokensuit accepted their campaign without investigating the team and their credibility. I still have no confidence in the user: needmoney and his team. I expected DT members to take a move on him, but they seems to lend their ears somewhere else.

You think?

celestinamoore

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

How I wish I saw this post earlier
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

How I wish I saw this post earlier

Well, if you haven't depleted all your investment funds, consider following the link in my sig for a bona fide opportunity.

Atomicc

Activity: 301
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

Gonna share it to you

These thieves might be the first to be caught in the crypto world...
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

snip

Nope, as you can see, there are so many scam projects here in the world. In any investments in company, projects, and specially about cryptocurrency, you can heard in the news that scam is a common issue.

Until now, I don't have any updates about the hashcard developers scammers, I hope they will be sent to jail. If you look all the possibilities, there's a chance for them to get out the jail just by paying a million dollar fine. Probably, the money was came from the hashcard's supporters mone so it's a win-win situation.
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:05:54 PM

Gonna share it to you

This is encouraging for me.
Superior Coin thieves will also be caught soon I think.
How much did the guys in Hard Cash take?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: