Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Think About Social Media Campaign Bounty Program?  (Read 414 times)
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

What do you think about social media campaign bounty program? Recently I got the complaint with my follower in twitter. She asks me why I do that (share something about ICO and cryptocurrency and probably she don't know about cryptocurrencies). They want to unfollow me if I do that again. I'm sure she feels the disturbed. In a week my follower decrease until 2000 from 22000 to near 19700.  Cry I'm very sad and thinking is this effective or not using social media to promote a product of ICO cryptocurrencies?
I think the campaign through social media is very effective compared to others. because the average of those people all have social media without being pegged by age. so people will easily see it. for friends who stop following us I've never experienced it until now. even they ask and curious with status status that I make.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

I think social media campaign bounty programs are good and effective as they are possible and easy ways to educate people with zero knowledge about cryptocurrency. Through this means, many people are convinced about d crypto world and there after show their interest in it, it even provide insight about that project you are into and how it works.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

That's why some would say you cant really please everyone and you cant have everything too. If those are your real followers and real friends then maybe you should tell them or at least educate them on why you need to do those things on your social media then it would lessen them to unfollow you.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:09:26 PM

I think social media campaign bounty programs are good and effective as they are possible and easy ways to educate people with zero knowledge about cryptocurrency. Through this means, many people are convinced about d crypto world and there after show their interest in it, it even provide insight about that project you are into and how it works.
When we do talk about bounty program then most likely project owners would always target exposure and possible to hook up with possible investors. We do know that social media people or traffic doesnt really have the good rate of people who are aware of crypto which means it doesnt really make effect and why we do see token allocation is smaller compared into other bounty program.Casual people would able to see crypto related things will usually neglect unless if his/her curiosity will be provoked then he might engage as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
designcoinz

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

With participation in the bounty you need to be prepared for such consequences. can not only unsubscribe people, but the social networks themselves can block your account. From this no one is trapped.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

Social media campaign are the most effective way to promote the ICO campaign because most of the newbies can easily participate in the ICO campaign without any problem. People should manage to get more than 200 followers in order to participate in bounty campaign, but due to the majority of the people, we will be getting very less amount for the campaign.
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

When we do talk about bounty program then most likely project owners would always target exposure and possible to hook up with possible investors. We do know that social media people or traffic doesnt really have the good rate of people who are aware of crypto which means it doesnt really make effect and why we do see token allocation is smaller compared into other bounty program.Casual people would able to see crypto related things will usually neglect unless if his/her curiosity will be provoked then he might engage as well.

There's actually quite little research available on effectiveness of social media campaigns - but you also need to consider what is deemed effective. If the campaign's aim is simply to promote awareness of the project, then this is typically achievable by this method: content is pushed out to new and diverse audiences. The more reputation and credibility owned by the social media owners, the higher the conversion (of readership at least).

There is a definite correlation, however. The more successful ICOs have had huge social media followings, with their own followers also promoting well the brand and ideas to their own audiences. Perhaps in time, metrics will be more easily obtainable, as people become more crypto aware, audiences are more likely to engage beyond their first exposure on social media.

btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:49:53 AM

There's actually quite little research available on effectiveness of social media campaigns - but you also need to consider what is deemed effective. If the campaign's aim is simply to promote awareness of the project, then this is typically achievable by this method: content is pushed out to new and diverse audiences. The more reputation and credibility owned by the social media owners, the higher the conversion (of readership at least).

There is a definite correlation, however. The more successful ICOs have had huge social media followings, with their own followers also promoting well the brand and ideas to their own audiences. Perhaps in time, metrics will be more easily obtainable, as people become more crypto aware, audiences are more likely to engage beyond their first exposure on social media.

So it means social media is the most effective way to promote not only an ICO, any product based companies will get awareness through social media.
I see not only ICO, many other major companies targeting their product through social media advertising in order to get awareness.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

I am sure that many people are experiencing inconvenience over friendship with us in social media, because it is our goal to send many ads to social media let many know, it's just that many do not know what I spread the ads

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rani.ahmed48

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

I think it's effective because ICO needs promotion and social media is great for promotion because it's a lot of users and it certainly helps developers to make it easier to introduce their projects.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

What do you think about social media campaign bounty program? Recently I got the complaint with my follower in twitter. She asks me why I do that (share something about ICO and cryptocurrency and probably she don't know about cryptocurrencies). They want to unfollow me if I do that again. I'm sure she feels the disturbed. In a week my follower decrease until 2000 from 22000 to near 19700.  Cry I'm very sad and thinking is this effective or not using social media to promote a product of ICO cryptocurrencies?
not every one are open minded with these things, it seems that people still finds cryptocurrency as just a scam especially those ICOs conducted almost everyday, if you don't want to lose your followers i guess you have to stop doing social media campaign  Grin

tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

Ignorance on they’re part (our followers) is the main reason and not for us to be sad about. It’s them that ignored the possibility of learning and profiting something from us who shares this cryptocurrency projects. Don’t blame yourself for it my friend, it just that let them be as passive as they want to be and dont be bothered by it. Target a followers who’s into crypto than any other.

HODL
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

Social media campaign are one of the most effective ways to promote a project and get people's idea or interest in the project. By doing this, you get a lot a peoples attention as long as you have a very good marketing skill to accompany this, you even educate people who have zero knowledge about the use of technology in solving some problems or who do not know about the project. By doing social media campaign, you can even get more followers as long has you have a good way of presenting a project.
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

I think social networking is the key to advertising. It is possible that among your followers only a small fraction of people are interested in crypto, it has also increased the success of the project. and of course you earn money. The thing you trade is those who think you are spam will unfollow you
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

Many people are not believe in crypto world  that is why they dont want to see any advertisement about crypto, or anything about ICOs, so its normal they got bored to follow you in your twitter page .

evandy

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

I am very sympathetic to you, because I have also happened similar cases. Interaction with my facebook account and twitter is now very little, very little like, share or comment. Those who do not care about crypto turn their backs on me. The other followers I almost did not know. Social campaign is becoming more and more severe, there are too many new accounts. I do not know if I can maintain this status.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

I am very sympathetic to you, because I have also happened similar cases. Interaction with my facebook account and twitter is now very little, very little like, share or comment. Those who do not care about crypto turn their backs on me. The other followers I almost did not know. Social campaign is becoming more and more severe, there are too many new accounts. I do not know if I can maintain this status.

the same thing also happened to me, i think we arent alone because i believe almost all of us had already experienced this kind of problem. i notice most of the  time that my follower count is always fluctuating but overall i did not really care at all because i always follow new people more oftenly so that i can regain back what i loss. i suggest is to follow people that are also a crypto enthusiast or crypto related so that they wont be annoyed to your tweets and they cannot unfollow you in the long run.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

Many companies are showing interest towards the social media advertising because they find huge potential in the social media promotions. That's why they are allocating huge funds to the social media promotions and at the same time, participants are showing interest towards the social media activity.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Many companies are showing interest towards the social media advertising because they find huge potential in the social media promotions. That's why they are allocating huge funds to the social media promotions and at the same time, participants are showing interest towards the social media activity.

thats right. because social media these days are verry in demand due to the huge number of people who uses it on a daily basis . that is also the reason why crypto business men are now using social media promotion in order to promote their ico or any other crypto related business.

That's why they are allocating huge funds to the social media promotions

no mate. they are not allocating huge funds for just a social media campaign because social media campaigns are not a verry hard job to do. but instead they only allocate small to medium amount of cash in order to get started.

sig campaigns are the real one that has a huge reward allocation.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

thats right. because social media these days are verry in demand due to the huge number of people who uses it on a daily basis . that is also the reason why crypto business men are now using social media promotion in order to promote their ico or any other crypto related business.

That's why they are allocating huge funds to the social media promotions

no mate. they are not allocating huge funds for just a social media campaign because social media campaigns are not a verry hard job to do. but instead they only allocate small to medium amount of cash in order to get started.

sig campaigns are the real one that has a huge reward allocation.
Yes, even if social media has greater number of user but still most of them doesn't know about crypto and tend to disregards the ICO that we promote and it is true that doing social media campaign is the easiest way to do and that's one of the reason why social media campaign has the lowest reward and being the easiest way then mostly it is the most participated part of a bounty campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: