Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I realized my mistake and I apologize  (Read 271 times)
Dark_Feli (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Hello. My account was banned, I do not even know this is temporary or permanent ban.

Nick - Dark_Felix
Url - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1935076

When I sign in to my account, there it is written

Sorry Dark_Felix, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

Most likely I was banned for copy & paste messages. Forgive me for my mistake, now I have read all the rules of the forum and I undertake to observe them. This was my first ban, I hope you can give me a second chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:45:27 AM

You were banned permanently and copy-pasting users are not given a second chance. So your apology won't do any wonders,unless you did anything to help the community which I am pretty sure you didn't.
Rather you just spent your entire time posting for bounties crap.

Dark_Feli (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:07:02 PM

You were banned permanently and copy-pasting users are not given a second chance. So your apology won't do any wonders,unless you did anything to help the community which I am pretty sure you didn't.
Rather you just spent your entire time posting for bounties crap.
At the moment, you are absolutely right, most of my posts are the company's bounty. I came to the world of crypto-currency in March 2018 and unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to help the community.

That that I know and I can prompt - I tried to do it in a local branch.

Unfortunately, when I violated the rules of the forum, I did not know that this is a gross violation and for this is so severely punished. I'm not asking you to clean up the ban, I just ask you to relax the punishment, put in a temporary one. Let it be even long, nevertheless it will give me a chance to improve and live according to the rules of the forum
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

At the moment, you are absolutely right, most of my posts are the company's bounty. I came to the world of crypto-currency in March 2018 and unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to help the community.

That that I know and I can prompt - I tried to do it in a local branch.

Unfortunately, when I violated the rules of the forum, I did not know that this is a gross violation and for this is so severely punished. I'm not asking you to clean up the ban, I just ask you to relax the punishment, put in a temporary one. Let it be even long, nevertheless it will give me a chance to improve and live according to the rules of the forum
I can't do anything,only admins can. And goodluck with convincing them.
Have you even read the rules?

Dark_Feli (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

I can't do anything,only admins can. And goodluck with convincing them.
Have you even read the rules?

After I was banned, I read several times, both in English and Russian.
P.s. If the rules would have been in Ukrainian - I'd read them too Smiley
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

After I was banned, I read several times, both in English and Russian.
P.s. If the rules would have been in Ukrainian - I'd read them too Smiley
Oh,weren't you too early for school Undecided

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

Your rank was only Jr. Member, I think it is not a rank which you can´t get very quickly.

Alone055

Activity: 1045
Merit: 202

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:47:52 PM

To be honest, you don't deserve forgiveness knowing that you have read the rules after doing everything you wanted to. The sequence of actions should be reading the rules first and then acting accordingly, but you have reversed that sequence and you surely have to bear the consequences of that.
Anyhow, it is not like your account was at a very high rank with some hard-earned Merits or eye-catching posts that you don't want to lose. It is just a Jr. member with some copy-pasted and bounty posts. So logically, you didn't lose anything that is worth a lot except maybe for a few on-going bounty campaigns that you joined with that account. So you can already start over with this account and try not to break any rules again to avoid facing the same situation again in future.

Dark_Feli (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

To be honest, you don't deserve forgiveness knowing that you have read the rules after doing everything you wanted to. The sequence of actions should be reading the rules first and then acting accordingly, but you have reversed that sequence and you surely have to bear the consequences of that.
Anyhow, it is not like your account was at a very high rank with some hard-earned Merits or eye-catching posts that you don't want to lose. It is just a Jr. member with some copy-pasted and bounty posts. So logically, you didn't lose anything that is worth a lot except maybe for a few on-going bounty campaigns that you joined with that account. So you can already start over with this account and try not to break any rules again to avoid facing the same situation again in future.

Your rank was only Jr. Member, I think it is not a rank which you can´t get very quickly.

My account is dear to me not because of the bounty, but also by the contacts and acquaintances that I found on this forum. I wrote above that I am ready to incur responsibility, albeit a long one, but that sooner or later the ban was lifted.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

I wrote above that I am ready to incur responsibility
The consequence was the ban.

Why did you ever think that copying and pasting content was good? Plagiarism is a huge deal, everywhere. So why wouldn't it be the same here?

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

My account is dear to me not because of the bounty, but also by the contacts and acquaintances that I found on this forum. I wrote above that I am ready to incur responsibility, albeit a long one, but that sooner or later the ban was lifted.

In that case you should have thought of the consequences before you started copy-pasting. From the looks of the OP post you were aware that such things are ban-able but still you did that. Means you did not care of the rules of the forum at all and would do everything and anything possible simply to get paid from some shitbounties. Hence in my opinion you deserve your ban.

If you are really interested in keeping up with the forum - make a new account and keep posting. After all you should be coming to this forum for discussion about crypto and all and that will allow you to do so. Will it not or will it lose the "essence"?  Roll Eyes

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

Ignorantia juris non excusat

I just had a look at your post history. Every post on your first page of history that wasn't some vacuous bounty crap was plagiarised. You are a serial offender and deserve a lifetime ban.

And honestly, if you are so unoriginal that you can't think up anything better to post than those pieces of plagiarised crap, then you are not wanted on the forum. Example:

Its hard to move on if you not knowing what happening about spam. now is the time to make changes to the beginner of this bitcoin rules we need to reading searching wisely.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

snip

Copy pasting is a severe case of rules breaking and the punishment is a permanent ban, and in my opinion it is well deserved. Take this as a lesson and make a new one if you are really into this forum. For contacts and acquaintances things, i guess it is not a problem, you just need to prove that you have the same address as your original account, that would prove you are the same person.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

Think this will definitely save as a lesson to your kind. This act of yours is very annoying, you join the Crypto race  March 2018 and the best way for you to learn is by doing some sorts of plagiarism and copying and pasting other peoples previous post?
You got what you want. Take it all leave, you are not getting your account back
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: