Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can a newbie benefits from crypto revolution  (Read 2177 times)
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

You can benefit in many ways that are non financial for instance alot of the new apps you will find coming out will have blockchain technolgy behind them, keeping your data safe and private and immutable.

You should try for Bounty campaigns it really isn't that difficult to share content on Facebook and Twitter, and if that is still too much for you then try looking for Airdrop programs instead.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

I suggest for a start to study the market and its features. Without this basic knowledge it is impossible to make money. Then you need to know how can I make money in this market, learn all the ways and choose the most appropriate, most likely without any investments it is impossible in this market to make money.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

if you want to study it well through this forum and also learn from experienced people, then you can do many things. it's not important whether you have the capital or not because you can start by following a bounty. You will get the paid for it and you can start your investment.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

You said about bounties but not enough idea. I will say you have a knowledge but you are not focusing your knowledge. Just be brave and start from little work then you will get idea day by day. So you don't need big or small capital for crypto ( if you don't have or want to invest into crypto). Don't take as hard just think as normal.

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

If you have no capital it's mean you should study hard and work hard to get benefits from crypto. Now your rank is enough to join bounty or signature Campaign, try to find a good bounty so you will get a good reward. If you have knowledge about trading you can use the result from bounty for trading, it will make you get more profit.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

if without capital, maybe participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops is the right answer, because in airdrops and bounties, it does not require capital, but it can provide considerable benefits, yes, even though the profits are not as much as trading or investing, but these benefits are more than enough for life
wareck

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

I am absolutely sure - first of all, you need to concentrate on studying the theory and advice on the right investments and starting work in the crypto market. A lot of thematic information can be found on this forum. Begin investing beginners with the most reliable coins from the top-20, in order to reduce their risks.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

nowadays its much harder to benefit from the Cryptocurrency .
On my starting bitcoin was about 200-300$ and i got good amounts from faucets , referrals, offer walls. And these amounts are today added value until today Cheesy

regards
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:26:31 PM

I believe that the only way to get revenue when working in the crypto market is to join various bounty and airdrops programs. In passing, it is necessary to study the specifics and features of the market. Read information on the forum and thematic sites to find the best options for investment.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:43 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks
To begin with, you need to stock up with time and patience, read thematic information on the forum and thematic sites. Study the specifics of different ICOs, learn to analyze the prospects of a particular project. Also, to begin with, you can join different programs of airdrops and bounty in social networks.
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks
Hello. You also can choose projects where there is already your blockchain and wallet, you can try to be in the newly introduced projects through their wallet or search for services by master node where there is equity and you can invest a minimum.  Good luck!!!

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

Hello forumites, I'm a newbie in the crypto world and would like to benefit from this latest financial technology.  The problem is I don't have capital and do not seem to grab knowledge of bounties very well as there a lot of them. How can I benefit from this blockchain revolution even as a noob without capital.
Thanks
Just need to be patient and start learning the information on this forum. For beginners, there are different options for starting earnings. For example, working with airdrops or bounty. Together with this study the information on different options and prospects for investment, compare the ICO and invest in the most reliable altcoins.

futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

Join the bounty program, explore the ICO company. Understand what projects will be successful what will be forgotten. You need to make statistics for yourself. And then become an investor. I think It's very interesting.
SoftHkA

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

I think the first thing you should do as a newbie is to learn everything you can about this world, you have to be like a sponge, try to talk to the most experienced members of this forum, they are really useful if you need help with a specific topic, to make money is already a little difficult because you need to have merit, so you better keep participating in the discussion, until you win at least 1 merit to enter the bounties.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:11:38 PM

Thanks
It seems to me that if you do not have initial capital, then it's best to start with participation in bounty companies. I do not see another option for earning a crypto currency Undecided
timoshani

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

I also want to receive some benefits with tokens, but now we a have a situation when the price of tokes going to down. I think you can get benefits when the trend of the market going up with bulls. In this time you will have a short time-table to change

tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

maybe you can get funds by following a bounty campaign but now the newbie will be very difficult to get a place in the bounty campaign because of the regulatory updates in this forum. so you have to make yourself useful in the forum so you can get the right place here
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

As a a noob, without money to invest. You can learned from the technology behind it and if your good in IT skill maybe you will come up an idea that is not presented before. Or you can do bounties, airdrops, and signature campaign  but a little tough this time  because of your rank.  Check the bounties section if you will see a lot of opportunities there.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:13:43 AM

Everyone here once were newbie and not all invested money. But they exactly invest their time to learn more about tech, opportunities, some basic things. You have to learn, do some bounties, may be airdrops. And benefits will come.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

Thanks

Having no capital is not a problem if you only know the basics of this forum. This is the perfect place for you to earn crypto income without having any money for investment. Just participate in bounty campaigns located in this section. You can participate social media campaign, signature campaign, translation, and more.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: