Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to replace coins as quickly and cheaply as possible ?  (Read 229 times)
tumis (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

How to replace coins as quickly and cheaply as possible? Which stock exchanges will be the best for the moment?
What remains apart from the stock exchanges??
Is it possible to withdraw and convert to fiat quickly without creating an account, verification procedures? Is there something like that now? What does it look like at this moment?
I know that there are many such topics, but I think it is worth to refresh the topic a little because a lot has changed recently.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

I assume you mean exchanging your coins to fiat, correct?
I can't answer how to exchange your coins quickly and cheaply as possible, but I can answer other question.

Is it possible to withdraw and convert to fiat quickly without creating an account, verification procedures? Is there something like that now? What does it look like at this moment?
I know that there are many such topics, but I think it is worth to refresh the topic a little because a lot has changed recently.
Exchanges do require account in order to trade, I believe there are no true anonymous exchange that lets you do it without an account yet.
Exchanges requires verification in order to withdraw your fiat, this, I believe is to prevent any possible money laundering or other related shady activities.
Verification are almost the same between exchanges, you need to submit your Identity Proof and Bank Statement, others may require more than that, but usually you only need those two.

P.S. Wrong section, might want to move this to trading discussion or exchanges section Smiley
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:04:17 PM

I can't for the life of me understand why people look to be anonymous in this case. If you are anonymous on the exchange you'd still NOT be anonymous at all when you cash out as you will have to withdraw towards something that has your name, whether it is a bank account or a credit/debit card.

I'm not saying this is your case (as you don't explain why you'd like to stay anonymous, I can only guess), but many people expect to make massive profit with cryptocurrencies without paying a single cent of tax.

If I make a very good profit I am more than happy to pay tax on it, I wish it would happen every day actually! LOL
great0ne

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

Im think the only way u remain anon is 2 use sth like localbitcoins.com. but u also can buy alrdy verified acc from some1 else for exchange use.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

... but u also can buy alrdy verified acc from some1 else for exchange use.

never ever do this for exchanges or anything else.
because you are breaking Terms of Services of these businesses and they can legally seize you assets (all your balances on the exchange in this case) and there is nothing you can do about it. in this case not only you lose your money that you paid for the account but also lose all the money that you had on the exchange.
also if you buy an account like this you may receive a hacked account that can be recovered right after you received and deposited some money in it!

Only Bitcoin
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

How to replace coins as quickly and cheaply as possible? Which stock exchanges will be the best for the moment?
Do you mean cryptocurrency exchange? (because stock and crypto is two different market). If yes, it is possible to convert cryptocurrency to fiat without using any exchanges or creating accounts and verify it, just find a person that is willing to buy those coins from you, but it is not easy to find one especially if you are selling huge amount of cryptocurrency. It is still recommended to use exchanges to buy or sell cryptocurrency and I don't think that identity verification is an issue here, just choose a reputable exchange on where you will trust your personal information, maybe an exchanges that is regulated by a government will be fine.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:10:31 PM

perosnally have never used fiat exchanged cause all of them aren't supported in my country , so can't sell or buy bitcoin using fiat exchanges
but personally I sell and buy for people in person , it takes less than 4 hours for the deal to be done so I guess that's the best and fastest way in case you don't want to use exchagnes
try searching for facebook groups in your country where there the admin is a trusted collateral , personally that's what I'm doing selling people on facebook but I know the admin in person and trust him so this is the catch
ololajulo

Activity: 2212
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

It depends on the country you are. This is improvement just got on some exchanges in countries and in some countries where the banks have been warned on dealing with crypto, it might be difficult  to see such direct fiat exchanges.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3551

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

This is different from one place to another and from another country, but if your country's laws are tolerant with Bitcoin, the more documents you submit, the faster the conversion and the fewer fees.

I think you are asking for an alternative to exchange platforms(stock exchanges)?
You can try online selling sites where the site works as an escrow of the process like Localbitcoin.com & paxful.
Remember you can be scammed even with the use of these sites/escrow.

You can do this in two ways:
 - Cash using online sites: Although this method is dangerous, it keeps you anonymous
 - An exchange between crypto: you can exchange between bitcoin, ETH, LTC without any docs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Fatunad

Activity: 2184
Merit: 344

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

When we do talk about exchanges or making conversion of our coins into fiat then the only way is converting thru them or made a p2p transactions in localbitcoin or paxful.All people here do know that every exchange would really need for you to register but having an unverified account do still make you anonymous but when the time comes you are already transacting big amounts then that would be the time on using up documentations to remove those restrictions.If you cant agree to their terms then there nothing you can do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

There are plenty exchanges available in the market for exchanging the bitcoins or ethereum easily. In country wise also you find the top pick crypto exchange for sure mate. If you want to invest your fund on cryptos means this is the right time. If are holding the coin now please do not sell any coins mate okay.
I suggest the best exchange which can support almost to every country. Check about localbitcoins.com this site will give the option to buy and sell the bitcoins with the good price.
Lovecove

Activity: 161
Merit: 38

(Thank you for all the merit =) ) ~Lovecove!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

I'm not sure why no one mentioned this. But if you're in the US (and maybe other parts of the world), the 0 fee exchange with the cheapest way to replace coins is gdax.

It requires depositing fiat via coinbase, then transferring that fiat into gdax, then use the limit orders to buy your desired alt for 0 fees. After buying your coin you can send your crypto anywhere for free because gdax doesn't charge a withdrawal fee. Literally free of fees.

Visit now if you're interested in buying these domains: EtherMining.org, CryptoMovement.org, Bitcoiner.Co
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

It depends on the country you are. This is improvement just got on some exchanges in countries and in some countries where the banks have been warned on dealing with crypto, it might be difficult  to see such direct fiat exchanges.
Exactly,  I agree with you, country matters when trying to open or use an exchange. Because every exchange has a different policy for every country; for example, just like what the person above me mentioned about the USA.  Another thing OP, why exactly do you not want to pass through the process of KYC? Nowadays, almost all exchanges have implemented the process of KYC verification and it's all for the our good.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

You are right, there are many similar topics already answered. I recommend you to browse older posts and get your facts straight. You seem to ask wrong questions here. No one can recommend the best exchange for you because you did not give us any specific information for your case. Which coins do you want to exchange? Do you know the difference between the stock exchange and the crypto exchange? Why do you want to avoid verification procedures?
tumis (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

Thanks for you . This is not about anonymity - in today's world, it is very difficult anyway.

I am thinking mainly of security and comprehensiveness. It's really better to entrust your data and be calm about it. Who will guarantee that this will be the case.

Do you think the gentlemen are good? I know the banal question I can look for myself rankings and opinions.

Only the problem is that it is really good to choose and not create an account wherever possible (you never know who is on the other side).

So what criteria do you use to choose a good, reliable stock exchange?
Whether mainly market cap, withdrawal speed / deposit speed. Trouble-free operation and assistance in case of problems. Or maybe something else, the number of new currencies on the stock exchange?
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Whether mainly market cap, withdrawal speed / deposit speed. Trouble-free operation and assistance in case of problems. Or maybe something else, the number of new currencies on the stock exchange?

So you do not want to entrust your personal data to a respectable exchanges out there but you would trust the recommendations of random people here on the forum? Interesting...
Just do you own research and don't rely on other people's opinions.
Hamphser

Activity: 2436
Merit: 324

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

So you do not want to entrust your personal data to a respectable exchanges out there but you would trust the recommendations of random people here on the forum? Interesting...
Just do you own research and don't rely on other people's opinions.

Since he doesnt have any idea yet then its not really bad to take or listen on someones idea when it comes to suggestions.If you have chosen someones advice then its up to you if you would able to follow it up with corresponding research about it which will able to convince you on on following it. For now i can suggest always go for top reputable stock exchange but i cant assure if information given would be secured on what you are trying to seek up.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

What the Op expects is an impossible task, and the same has the only way which is to find the person who accepts assets and provide fiat in hands. Other than this no more solution, because each and every exchange has got its own method of verification for each trade.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

There are many trading platform where you can trade without verification but you need to create account and there will be daily withdrawal limit. The one with higher daily withdrawal limit is binance.

You can convert your crypto to fiat without account registration or verification only if you are from few countries where bitcoin is legal like in Australia. You can use services like paidbycoins or livingroomofsatoshi to exchange your coins without verfication or account creation but you have to share your bank details which they might keep in their records. Localbitcoins like trading platform are good for converting bitcoin to fiat without exposing yourself but risk of getting scammed is high there.

We call crypto trading platform or exchanges for platforms where we can trade cryptocurrencies not stock exchange like you have refereed above.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

If you’re just looking to change one coin for another at a low fee and anonymously, Shapeshift.io is a pretty good option. I’ve used them in the past to convert LTC and Doge, etc to BTC and my coins were exchanged to BTC very quickly with just a bit of delay in the actual conversion.

Binance is a good option for verification-free trading, but there’s a 1BTC limit per day if you’re not verified IIRC. Still good considering you’ll need verification for almost any exchange service nowadays.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: