Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ways to get into Bitcoins  (Read 699 times)
moneyisthereason (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:44:30 PM

Please guys tell me whats the best way for getting deeper into the Bitcoin business.

Right now Im investing a little bit and I have great experiences so far with Bitcoin.
I really would like to benefit more from Bitcoins, like getting commission on people signing up on Bitcoin Marketplaces and pretty much the whole SEO thing.
Right now I prefer Bitbillions- invitation only site- link is in my Signature-  is worth trying

But there must be better ways, no mining

I live in Central Europe and besides the online Marketing what else can I do or start with little investment.
im really motivated and got enough time right now to dedicate myself to a project
I dont mind working with other people aswell.

Please guys if you know of anything besides the free Bitcoin sites- all suggestions and Investment opportunites are welcome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:46:41 PM

Buy and hold Grin
Johanna

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:21:17 PM

Please guys tell me whats the best way for getting deeper into the Bitcoin business.

Right now Im investing a little bit and I have great experiences so far with Bitcoin.
I really would like to benefit more from Bitcoins, like getting commission on people signing up on Bitcoin Marketplaces and pretty much the whole SEO thing.
Right now I prefer Bitbillions- invitation only site- link is in my Signature-  is worth trying

I live in Central Europe and besides the online Marketing what else can I do or start with little investment.
im really motivated and got enough time right now to dedicate myself to a project

Please guys if you know of anything besides the free Bitcoin sites- all suggestions and Investment opportunites are welcome

I personally like GPU mining on litecoin, some people said that CPU mining is even more profitable now..

msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:25:41 PM

I just finished registration on bitbillion with your link. But i could not sign in, username and password is accurate, i checked many times. What to do now? I did not find help or FAQ there. Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: