Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 🚀COINZAI - The Revolution in Virtual POS MINING🔥 🚀  (Read 364 times)
Tokuyised (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:53:51 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 12:41:11 PM by Tokuyised

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

ABOUT COINZAI ICO

COINZAI is a Payment System which offers you a revolutionary Eco System. Why is it so important for the Cryptocurrency World?

Because with the System you have the Opportunity to get multiplay Staking of your Coins. The Eco System of COINZAI also provides a Multi POS Wallet, where you get your daily Staking of your different Coins day by day. Everyone can participate and be a part of the Eco System.
On top COINZAI’s offering includes a Prepaid Debit Credit Card, ATM Service and Eco Sharing.

Run a home business with the COINZAI Eco Sharing System and take your Career and Life into your own hands.

GLOBAL MISSION

We have the core focus on bringing Cryptocurrencies to the masses.
COINZAI offers it's clients a trusted, secure and easy way to acquire, hold and use Cryptocurrency.
COINZAI’s technology represents the next Generation of Mining and Eco System, addressing the challenges of the Future: the POS Wallet System.

Furthermore, COINZAI will take over the part of the ATM Machines and the Mobile Application, that will follow soon. With the ATM Machines, it will be possible to deal with Cryptocurrencies around the World and then acquire them at COINZAI ATM’s.

With the Mobile Application it will be possible to see where the ATM machines are located.
The APP also makes it possible to minimize those places where most people use Cryptocurrencies.

WAYS TO EARN / COINZAI ECO SYSTEM

POS WALLET / MOBILE MINING :

With the POS Wallet System you can hold your Coins through Proof of Stake and keep your Coins safe from hackers by a strong security system.
You also have the possibility to stake all your Coins in one Wallet. Your Coin will increase everyday and you can take more profits when the price goes up.

(All Users with Wallets can store their Coins at the reservoir. Now each User get a percentage rate of the Coins you had provided.)

APP :

The COINZAI Shopping APP will be available for Android. Many benefits are provided by COINZAI, we also let you earn Cashback on purchases from participating merchants. We also offer a trusted, safe, secure and easy method of acquiring, holding and using Cryptocurrency.

ATM :

On top we provide a ATM Service, join it and start your Business on the cutting edge of technology. With the Mobile APP it will be possible to see where the ATM machines of COINZAI are located. With the ATM machines it will be possible to see where to buy Cryptocurrencies directly and anonym all over the world and acquire them then on the ATM machines of COINZAI.

CREDITCARD :

COINZAI  is a Payment Provider and offers Cryptocurrency Owners an ALLIN-ONE Solution: COINZAI`s offering includes a Prepaid Debit Creditcard. Cardholders have 24/7 access to their Creditcard Spendings and Balance via Mobile APP. Cash out – USE COINZAI!

EXCHANGE :

With the COINZAI Internal Exchange it's possible to buy and sell CZI and GB.

ECO SHARING :

We give up to 25% monthly profits when Investors Eco Sharing in COINZAI

A NEW GENERATION OF CRYPTO PAYMENTS

THE EASY WAY TO PAY!

Coinzai is a Payment Provider, with an integrated Cashback Solution, supported by an Merchant Marketing System. It offers Cryptocurrency owners an ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION: Coinzai’s offering includes a Prepaid Debit Credit Card, a Multi-Crypto Currency Wallet and a Payment Processor.

HOW COINZAI WORKS

COINZAI ECO SHARING :

Eco Sharing is the Opportunity to get daily return on your CZI Coins.
It is an impressive concept for Passive Investors and for those who want to enjoy a daily Passive Income.
No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed. Also you can buy COINZAI (CZI) Coin exclusively and only from the COINZAI Exchange.

Furthermore you can invest in CZI Coin in the COINZAI Eco Sharing Platform in your personal Dashboard.
Therefore you will receive your capital back with the profits on the following chart on top.
Now you can take out your capital from COINZAI Eco Sharing Platform or reinvest at any time.

HOW TO BENEFIT FROM THE COINZAI ECO SHARING SYSTEM

INITIAL COIN OFFERING

The entire Marketing Plan and also the Packages have changed.

COINZAI Coin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) will last from the 1.5.2018 to 29.5.2018.

ICO PLAN

*** Bounty For MyGoldBlocks Members Only ***

THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTS

- Real Company
- Initial Coin Offering 1.5.2018 to 29.5.2018
- Multi ICO and Eco Sharing System
- COINZAI Creditcard, POS, ATM, Exchange
- Voyalitiy Software from 100$ to 10 000$
- Great Affiliate Program / Binary System
- Daily Payout
[/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dsg21

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

Russian translation reserved, image translation
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

This project may succeed after the departure of Bitcoinnect. For example, I invest $ 1000 so can I profit from Pos and Lending? And what is the cost of using your debit card?
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Given the success of bitconnect, I think the project has every chance of success. But ,I'm still watching from the side for the development of the project)
wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Since when scammy BitConnect has become the benchmark for success?

https://hackernoon.com/bitconnect-anatomy-of-a-scam-61e9a395f9ed
Tokuyised (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

Given the success of bitconnect, I think the project has every chance of success. But ,I'm still watching from the side for the development of the project)

we are definitively not like Bitconnect.
Bits.... dont have anything, No eco system or something like that. it was only build for Scamming people.

What we are doing is to build a Eco System.
Tokuyised (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:11:31 PM

Since when scammy BitConnect has become the benchmark for success?

https://hackernoon.com/bitconnect-anatomy-of-a-scam-61e9a395f9ed

Great Post
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

The company introduced one of the best products that I have ever seen in my life! I participate in the promotion of this company and all advise! Im lucky to be part of COINZAI!
kingsman586

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:37:10 AM

This project may succeed after the departure of Bitcoinnect. For example, I invest $ 1000 so can I profit from Pos and Lending? And what is the cost of using your debit card?

You will get profits from Coinzai ecosystem.
We has building real business about ATM Machines and Shopping App - at there you can use CZI to buy products, shoper will collect CZI and sell again for Community or company will buy it again.
And we can see, shoper can sell their product, take Money after sell czi on exchange or sell to company.
Coinzai community can use czi to buy products, take profits from revenue sharing program. that’s cycles of CZI.
kingsman586

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

Yes, we surely success.
Because we remove all point can make project be dead.
Reason make ICO lending dead before
-> have not ecosystem ~> Coinzai have ideas for ecosystem
-> ico to build ecosystem but don’t building ecosystem for community -> Coinzai building ATM MACHINES NETWORK
-> let investors take/ hold many coin/token and they will sell off when company list coin/token on exchange. -> the price down ->Coinzai will invest 100% token of customers to project and share profits. -> investors have not token to sell off -> the price can’t dump.
-> other program sharing profits too high, from 40% to 60% -> real business can’t do that. -> Coinzai can share from 10% to 25% per month only.
tokukawa01

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:47:19 AM

which geo-territory to start to deploy this payment solution?
kingsman586

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

which geo-territory to start to deploy this payment solution?

First, we want lunch out ecosystem - ATM in italy, switzerland and singapore.
Next step is Coinzai App Wallet.
Coinzai Shopping App on Development
Concierge.io

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

COINZAI Is a New Revolution  In POS MINING.I Really Liked COINZAI.I Want to invest
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: