Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About a new Coin  (Read 242 times)
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

I dont know if this is a good idea, i might get a lot of trolling for this. But i'm thinking about making a new coin. I noticed that alot of currencies, or most of the currencies doesn't comunicate with the community, they make alot of decisions and the community doesn't have a word, so I wanted to create a coin to involve a really strong community that debates what development we should use. In this website i have noticed that there is really alot of smart people with very solid arguments that nobody listen.

I really have alot of respect for the dodgecoin community even if the coin isn't the best coin it could be. Cryptos are great, we all know that, but they are not the best they could be, and they could be better if we have debates about ideas. Instead we have 3000 coins who do what they want and they havent been able any of the challenges cryptocurrencies have today. We are wasting time by the current development system.

So I think is a good idea to create a coin to reach these smart people, this ideas, this strong arguments, debate them and get to a conclusion. It might not be the best idea, But apparently a company really connected to their users is a very rare thing.

Sorry about my poorly written ingles.

New coins are good ! But there are already a lot of them today. I think it will be easier for you to buy an existing coin. Gather the community and try to work together to form the future of this coin. As a rule, old coins have a new life, the main thing is to show the community and investors your great ideas.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obligations123

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

I think it's a risk thing to rush into a new coin to buy for investment or participating. Most of the coin were scam which are not worth to participate in
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

About the new coin for me you should not invest in the new coin for the reason that it is not yet stable and for me you have to wait for a months before you invest on it so that you will know if the coin is good to invest or not because if you invest on it right away it can be remove in the exchanges because the volume of the coin is few, there is a few who invest in the coin that cause the coin not popular and the price is not getting high. You should first know the status of the coin for you to be able to know if the coin is good for investing or you will know what will the coin be in the future.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:25:19 AM

It's a very greate idea but you should work with a good team and have full-time working on it! Hope you're lucky bro.
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

Tabom so you want to be the second satoshi know that you can create anyone but someone of prestige and the united states accept on the day that day arrive we will all benefit, but we do not really need coins and we have the blockchain ethereum with possibilities of create an unlimited number of token but the essential is missing so that wherever you are creating a token and so on you can create a thousand coins but only 1 will be the first the bitcoin
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

So what's your idea then? Assemble a cool team. so they come up with a cool idea? It sounds like it's not very good. Unite smart people to discuss projects? So already there are many such communities. In general, I saw nothing new ....

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

You must prepare everything you need carefully. You need to prepare financial and dev or community. There are many consequences that you have to face. In the plan to make new coins.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

I dont know if this is a good idea, i might get a lot of trolling for this. But i'm thinking about making a new coin. I noticed that alot of currencies, or most of the currencies doesn't comunicate with the community, they make alot of decisions and the community doesn't have a word, so I wanted to create a coin to involve a really strong community that debates what development we should use. In this website i have noticed that there is really alot of smart people with very solid arguments that nobody listen.

I really have alot of respect for the dodgecoin community even if the coin isn't the best coin it could be. Cryptos are great, we all know that, but they are not the best they could be, and they could be better if we have debates about ideas. Instead we have 3000 coins who do what they want and they havent been able any of the challenges cryptocurrencies have today. We are wasting time by the current development system.

So I think is a good idea to create a coin to reach these smart people, this ideas, this strong arguments, debate them and get to a conclusion. It might not be the best idea, But apparently a company really connected to their users is a very rare thing.

Sorry about my poorly written ingles.

Yeah, a new coins should in touch to community because it will support the coin itself.
Your ideas are good, but you will need some other things to realize your ideas.
You can create some good coins and the community can promote it if you keep communicating with community.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

I would really love to suggest to you to do a good research on cryptassist coin. This is a great coin and it will do amazing things in the future it is a coin worth investing in so good luck
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: