Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?
Yes, everything went great.
I tried, but I had trouble.
No, but I'm interested.
No. I'm not interested.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you tried setting up a Masternode?  (Read 1850 times)
adamgilbert912 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

Curious to know people's past experiences or non-experiences with Masternodes.
I did try, but I think it is too hard and dangerous for people who did not know anything yet. not too hard, but definitely not easy for everyone. specially when you're dealing with big amount of money.
so I did not try it again anymore.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! They'll guide you with 1-on-1 support over the phone or through messaging on how to set up the Masternode of our choice. They can take that pressure off of you on how to set it up correctly. You can check out their reviews on their thread and on CoinPayments.

Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738.0
Official Telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

I would be interested to know more about this. Any knowledgeable people? What investments are needed to start?

That's great! I've set up masternodes myself in the past.

There's really only two investments you need to make:

1. Buying the amount of coins required to set up a coin's Masternode.
2. Pay the monthly fee for a VPS (It's not much. Only $5 per month).

Here's a great website with a list of Masternode coins that you can look into >>> masternodes.online

Lastly, if you need help setting it up, there's two options you can take:

1. Ask around a coin's community for help.
2. There's a service called Setup Masternodes that provides 1-on-1 support over the phone or through messaging until your MN is set up. They get it done in as little as 1 hour.

Here's a link to their Bitcointalk thread >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738.0

I wish the best of luck to you in the process! Feel free to ask more questions.

Thanks for the reply. And what problems you may encounter when you start masternode? After all, to get a profit you need to analyze the coins and choose the most profitable.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:52:39 PM

I have never tried master nodes because it costs my wallet. I read some articles that says master nodes are worth using in most cases.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:49 PM

Yes, my friends have tried setting up a master node. They succeded and had some huge gainz so they went greedy and they started creating new ones instead of selling. Guess what? Those master nodes are worth 0 now.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:03:37 AM

Yes, my friends have tried setting up a master node. They succeded and had some huge gainz so they went greedy and they started creating new ones instead of selling. Guess what? Those master nodes are worth 0 now.

That doesn't mean masternodes are a bad investment... Doing your research is SUPER important to invest in a good quality coin and team. Also, all coins were subject to the huge downward market movement from January to March/April.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:05:04 AM

Echoing, the majority of vote responses, i'm also interested but haven't tried masternodes. I'm guessing that if you have a GPU mining rig that is already turned on 24/7 then a masternode could be a nice way to boost profits. The only barrier to entry is the high amount of coins you will need to have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SetupMasternodes

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:14 AM

Echoing, the majority of vote responses, i'm also interested but haven't tried masternodes. I'm guessing that if you have a GPU mining rig that is already turned on 24/7 then a masternode could be a nice way to boost profits. The only barrier to entry is the high amount of coins you will need to have.

Masternodes are the heart of growth when it comes to community engagement. Many people are missing the value add when it comes to owning a masternode. You don't have to count on developers only to participate
coremind

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:50:13 AM

I've set up a few they can be pretty lucrative, if you link into the right one. Most of the decent ones have a good guide as well as a lot of community support for setting them up. Just a word of caution, either buy early set up a few then dump them or be patient and wait until they stabilize then buy your node. Do your research check Team,community,liquidity and github(to see if the dev is/has been part of any other scam coins). Dont be afraid to try setting one up think of it as another way to make income from crypto.   
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

I've set up a few they can be pretty lucrative, if you link into the right one. Most of the decent ones have a good guide as well as a lot of community support for setting them up. Just a word of caution, either buy early set up a few then dump them or be patient and wait until they stabilize then buy your node. Do your research check Team,community,liquidity and github(to see if the dev is/has been part of any other scam coins). Dont be afraid to try setting one up think of it as another way to make income from crypto.   

Exactly. You've clearly got some experience with them. Some great points here.

adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:14:08 AM

I have never tried master nodes because it costs my wallet. I read some articles that says master nodes are worth using in most cases.

Yes! Masternodes are great for private sending, instant transactions, and decentralized governance for a coin's network.

elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

I have never tried it for the first and I don't really know much about masternode and it's setting up, I will do some research to learn more about it and see if it is something I can be interested in, in the future.
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:21:50 AM

I have never tried it for the first and I don't really know much about masternode and it's setting up, I will do some research to learn more about it and see if it is something I can be interested in, in the future.

Yeah it's really something you should look into. There's TONS of opportunity with Masternode coins and earning passive income by running one isn't bad either  Wink

If you need guidance or help learning how to set up Masternode this is a great service that can help: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738

SetupMasternodes

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:51:24 AM

What coins have you tried?  Thanks for following up with some input about the different parts of researching a masternode coin
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:27:30 AM

Planning to, but will ask a pro to do it for me.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

Personally, I have never tried a master node because of the cost of my wallet. I read some articles that say the master node is worthy of use in many cases. And I also do not know much about the methods and settings, but I will do some research to learn more about it and see if it's something I can be interested in, in the future.

SwissBoo

Activity: 700

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

Personally, I have never tried a master node because of the cost of my wallet. I read some articles that say the master node is worthy of use in many cases. And I also do not know much about the methods and settings, but I will do some research to learn more about it and see if it's something I can be interested in, in the future.

this seems to be the most common reason

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
adamgilbert912 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

Planning to, but will ask a pro to do it for me.

What pro? Setupmasternodes.com?

SwissBoo

Activity: 700

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

bump

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
Akeeto

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

ive never tried this before.. but im interested in knowing what its about.. like how much can one earn from it?? and is it worth the hustle
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

No im not tried  but i hear about that very much and i think in future i try,first i hear about masternode from tierion  project its most promising masternode where i get i think...what u think about tierion masternode?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: