Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hunting for $10k, will we make it?  (Read 185 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

Because of the tax day in US the price increases a lot, so $10k value could possible not in 4 weeks so I think in few weeks we will see the price will hit the $10k in few days or 2 weeks.
It's just my own speculation but after the end of tax day, it could possible right now to see the price hit that value or more.
And I think we will see many changes from the price of bitcoin these days.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
KyleSpades

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

I hope it will hit 10K, so I can sell, then drop to 5K so I can double my BTC...   Grin

And what do you when it does not retrace and runs up to 11k, 12k. Do you fomo in then?
I'm pretty sure you would.
And then we retrace to 8k and you may think:" God I'm so dumb."  Cheesy
There were guys like you last year around the $3k price. They sold and thought they will buy back in at 1500. But the price moved to 5k, 7k and they all fomoed in again.
What I want to say is, you don't know what's going to happen in terms of price, therefore this strategy of selling all and hoping for a crash to buy back in again can by very pricy. Don't be that fool. Sell a bit, but not all!

I wish everybody who invests in general trading could read this before starting to operate in exchanges... Investing like that is almost like gambling your money on primedice.

Specially considering the current bullish trend, it's way safer to hold and trade small amounts on those price spikes throughout the day. This is important stuff, don't risk falling off the train.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFreeNew  █ █
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: