Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tronipay  (Read 168 times)
Tronipay (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:59:36 PM

Tronipay is the new solution for your business

Tronipay is a Fintech payment company that specializes in online monetization solutions, online payments, merchants service, and e-wallet

The cryptocurrency market witnessed an exponential growth, beating everyone’s expectation. With the advent of ICOs, cryptocurrencies have become an important channel for funding businesses.

The high growth of the market has created new opportunities and attracted talented entrepreneurs to come up with novel business models using the blockchain technology, this is the example of Tronipay, a Fintech payment company that specializes in online monetization solutions, online payments, merchants service, and e-wallet www.tronipay.com.

“We have integrated and develop payment methods across Latin America, in countries such as Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina. Our API allows more settlement solution across the globe and helps the Merchant to collect Locally a get settle international. In Asia, Tronipay has integrated Alipay and Union Pay”, says Paulo Samuels, COO of Tronipay.

We are strong and very competitive services such as: Boleto Bancario, Visa & MasterCard Card Processing, Prepaid Debit Card Solutions and Banking and Payment Solutions.

Also, the company has launch its Tronipay (TRP) currency, that will be very useful for users, since it will have a great differential of being a currency with instant liquidity through the TronipayCard, where users can withdraw in ATM and buy worldwide. You can get your token on [Suspicious link removed]/2Sstd63

Tronipay is creating a universal decentralized reputation and trust solution that works seamlessly with our UnionPay Card, where users can buy or withdraw from anywhere in the world in the Ethereum blockchain, leveraging smart contract technology. The card is available in www.tronipaycard.com for this month there is a discount if you buy the card and token.

“Today we serve all Latin America and Asia, with payment processing, and with our cards, we can also reach every community of users of crypto-coins since our Tronipay Card-UnionPay is accepted worldwide for purchases and ATM withdrawals”, said Samuels.

The company goal is to solve the problems of liquidity, sending and receiving of values to other countries presented by the other companies that currently operate globally, offering services of excellence, with more advantages.

Tronipay will make every effort to become the best payment processor in the world, always respecting the users and observing the legislation of the countries in which we operate. You can write us at support@tronipay.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasan199191

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 04:07:18 PM

about a month ago, I invested in this site. but I wish I hadn't done it. because it's been a month, and I didn't get my money back . I talked to Telegram's admi, and your asshole is lying to me. and he keeps postponing me not to give me my money .I advise you not to invest in this project . I can give evidence to anyone who wants it.

morasi zoydak:
I've tried 4 times . all time cancel

PSW:
BNB there is issue, and is not us is Binance we are not clear waht is the issue

and Neo, what is the amount

morasi zoydak:
So how do I get my money?  Waiting to get my money for a long time

I'm very sorry for investing in your site.  I'm having it for the first time.  I sent it 1 month ago.  and I didn't get my money back

Please take my problem.

Have you checked.  Will you solve the problem

unanswered questions.  I waited for you all weekend.  and now you are not responding😱

PSW:
Morasi, I saw what you wrote

give me 24hrs on your matter please...I need to see BNB, and I will check Neo

morasi zoydak:
okey we agree

are you check??

are you will today give me money?

PSW:
Morasi how are you

I will find a solution for you today

morasi zoydak:
thank you paul . im fine . you ? I expect this to happen.  I don't have time for that.  because i work for a project izichain.  Please solve my problem today.

hey paul ?

how's it going .  did you find a solution to my problem

Hey, paul, it's wrong to trust you.  you do your job like this

you make a promise.  but you're not keeping your promise.  please be honest to me.  playing my time

will my friend give an answer ?

PSW:
Your case is about BNB transactions

right?

morasi zoydak:
yes

right

and you said that 3 days ago.  and I couldn't get my money back for 25 days

I want you to pay today.

If you are unable to do so, provide the project owner's contact information.  let him do it

You said you would check.  but you didn't.

tx eHGei7JtCSGGjvb

paulo please solve my problem.

PSW:
On BNB we had some issues

the problem is not easy since our OTC provider is not providing liquidity for BNB

we are trying to find the proper solution for your problem

morasi zoydak:
I already know that.  but this is not my problem.  you need to solve it.If you don't have bnb in your hand.  send me its worth of eth.  and close my account.  then keep your bnb in my account.  Because make sure this problem is your problem

Because there is no fault here.  I'm just a person trying to trade.

PSW:
We solve it

but I do need some few more days

morasi zoydak:
are you serious .  No, you're kidding.  You already asked me for 1 day 3 days ago.Okay, I'm giving up the money.  but I will apply to the relevant places on this subject.  you know.I don't want more people to be hurt.  and the listed markets and markets and grocery stores.
cnts87

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:34:10 AM

It's a shame, SCAM 100%. The admin does not do more than say "soon",

"tomorrow you have it", "for tomorrow it is solved".

EVERYTHING IS A LIE.

The cards, you pay them and the payment does not work, it does not appear even in

your profile, nor in historic, nor in any place, besides, having paid them, it

says "invoice already created". The admin tells you that everything

is fine (for a month) and that you will also be given a virtual card for free,

LIE (This card never appeared after waiting more than a month).

The double contest they promised, NEVER SENT IT. The admin disappears and does not

answer ANYTHING. IT IS A BIG ROBBERY. FLEE FROM THIS SHIT OF SCAMMERS.

Shame of thieves this PSW @ paulosw1 and Marilyn Guitierrez N @MarilynGN.

Ifsomeone knows them or know about they, he could take legal action. It’s

pathetically everything.

It's just a warning, because of the experience, saying that I did not invest much.

Greetings and be careful.
acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 07:02:24 PM

Anyone else has any issues with Tronipay Credit Card processing or anything related to the business at Tronipay?

I also have a situation that is not being resolved. Has anyone ever received their funds from them?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: