Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4142 times)
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:19:33 AM

the security of our assets depends on our own. we must save the user name and password well so that no one else knows. virtual currency is vulnerable to being hacked by anyone even though the security of coin exchange websites has a high security. we can use google authenticator to login to our account and use a password that is difficult to guess or hack. because security guarantees are on us

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

I think we can assure that our money invested in bitcoin is safe if we make a our account cannot be hacked, or safe from hacking.
cris ronaldo

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

It's not sure that investing in 100% bitcoin is safe, it depends on your choice anymore. you need to be careful before investing in bitcoin. Investing is always a risk that no investment is safe
criptoturk

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

According to my point of view, before you are investing bitcoin you should use your PC with licensed version and antivirus software. Additionally paper wallet and hardware wallet are very secured tools. and please use 2 FA authenticator and you should keep safe your seed and private key.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

First, you have to use good wallet to store your bitcoin such as hardware wallet Trezor, Ledger Nano or you can use online wallet Blockchaininfo ,Coinbase, both of them are good. Second, you have to use good exchange to trade bitcoin such as Binance, Bittrex.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

Yes it is in our hand if we want our money safe . There is a lot of option to make our money safe for example the hardware wallet, it safe to put your money there at there is a lot of risks you will incounter when you are investing in bitcoin. Of course you will find ways how will u keep your money safe in investing bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:27:27 AM

First, you have to use good wallet to store your bitcoin such as hardware wallet Trezor, Ledger Nano or you can use online wallet Blockchaininfo ,Coinbase, both of them are good. Second, you have to use good exchange to trade bitcoin such as Binance, Bittrex.
You should not consider using the exchanges like binance and bittrex to store your bitcoin because that is not a good thing since exchanges are very vulnerable to hackers as the hackers always keep on targeting the exchanges because they know that there is a lot of money in that website and that is why you should avoid those type of place to store your bitcoin investment.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

Yes it is in our hand if we want our money safe . There is a lot of option to make our money safe for example the hardware wallet, it safe to put your money there at there is a lot of risks you will incounter when you are investing in bitcoin. Of course you will find ways how will u keep your money safe in investing bitcoin.
Not at all times that we can make our money in bitcoin safe because of many unpredictable happenings.  Considering also the fact of those hackers who really want to stole your money. Even how much you secured it their many circumstances which you can't avoid.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

I think that the money invested in bitcoin will always be safe. The important thing is that the key and password of our account remain private. Although I know the hackers are always trying to open. I remain confident about the security of the key.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:59:09 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

Its almost impossible to hack bitcoin wallet. Thats why we need keep our private key safe to keep our wallet from hacker. We should keep our bitcoin on or wallet not on exchange wallet because many news that exchange wallet stole by hackers
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

You can store your coins in paper wallets or hardware wallets or in desktop wallets and protect your PC from licensed versions of antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely and I think that's a way of making sure that our bitcoins are completely safe Smiley
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Of course! I think you need to understand how to identify risks that probably would come when you are visiting "grey" website that could be lead to phising attempt, identity stealing, and others. When you can manage to identify it, you should immediately close it and turn off your internet connection to prevent hackers accessing your Bitcoin wallet. Buying a hardware wallet is also a good option because it cuts off internet connection. Only use well respected exchanges like Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex. Why? Because they have good reputation handling over million customers safely.
Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:18:44 PM

Backup all your wallets on your device's offline hardware
Use wallet encryption - third-party encryption software like DiskCrypt or BestCrypt is the ideal choice.
Upgrade online wallet software
Use in-cold storage - encrypt wallet files and place them on offline devices.
Consider a Bitcoin paper bag and store it in a safe. Smiley
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

I think your concern is with the exchanges you're wary that they'll run away with your money or simply invest and not pay you. Bitcoins and it's exchanges are two different things so I don't think you should get confused by both. I would advise you to read and get more information, also use electrum for storing and withdrawn its safest and best.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

Of course you can absolutely, because that was the first thing you need to do to make sure your investment safe. Well,  I don't know very well actually but for me personally I would like to learn what exchange that I want to choose for my investment.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

If you are taking about safe about bitcoin, its based upon, what wallet you're choosing. I am using coinbase wallet, which is really safe and secure. If you are using other wallets do not prove your private key any of other scam website links or any other fake application. Unless and until you reveal private key. Your money will safe.
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Yes it is actually safe , as long as you dont give away your PK or password or etc . Some do offer uh 2FA which makes hacking wallet / account much more harder . But if you do really want to secure your funds like 1000% then get yourself a hardware wallet Smiley Trezor and/or ledger wallet . You are the only one who could get access to it since your Bitcoins are stored offline or on the USB STICK like thingy . Dont lose your code to it tho for even the manufacturer couldnt recover it back to you .

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:23:45 PM

yes theycan be sure that bitcoin is safe if they stored their btc in a safe and secured wallet so choose a wallet that you think might fit for your coins

EffahTom

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Yes. Just keep your private key and your password safe and your money would be safe.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

It depends to you how to protect your bitcoin from them. Because for me my bitcoin is safe because I have a lot of protection my bitcoin wallet that I use. I suggest don't click suppicious link because maybe you did not know after clicking the hacker get's information to open your account .

True. Do not trust everything you read in advertisements , especially , online advertisements. You never know what software it is linked to and how can it affect your security of cryptocurrency accounts and wallets.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: