Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34848 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

https://smoke.network/airdrop
so awesome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMARK446

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

Who know if smoke network would reward users that go extra miles creating some unique content for the smoke network - like creating videos like that of smoke introduction video or doing some inspirational song dedicated to the smoke.io - i have done alot of crypto music for different projects.

There's no such stated policy. But content are always appreciated. So you need to get in touch with the team and show them what you have done.

You can also submit your videos and articles/blogs on the https://smoke.network/airdrop page and get rewarded for it, if not already.
I did that already - and i got rewarded with some smoke token - was thinking of doing more and get more rewards but since it once - no where to upload again
TMARK446

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:06:06 PM

so exiting, that the ico ends in 3days, so now i think people really should fomo inn
everyone is just anticipating the smoke website to mainnet - all eyes on smoke.io

It's not gonna be anytime soon, So sit back tight.
lol - true - i think another 3 months might do the magic right 👉
TMARK446

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

hello, I am ico investor and airdrop everyday mission maker. now I want to login in but everything is like  and i got ZERO points from airdrop missions!!! wtf?!?!?

hackingyu is my twitter username
brokenlaptop is my FB username
 servermasternode@gmail.com should be my mail

when i registered today client opened new account!!!???

I HAD MORE THAN 800 SMOKE!!
I'm contended with the 623 i have here - i know it will grow sooner 😉
TMARK446

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 05:10:00 PM by TMARK446

Airdrop, remaining only 2 days left - now many will be flooding the airdrop page 😂 😂 😂 every one wants to smoke
TMARK446

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:14:27 PM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality and that’s what I like. Additionally, I have studied the road map and I'm very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time. Good job.

If one would love to invest on any crypto project - smoke should be considered - you know why-cause smoke platform and the project in general have alot of potential and also lots to offer to investors.

I totally agree with that, SMOKE is a good crpyto project to invest in.
why i said this, is because of the every day activities in the project - different partnership and upgrading - i started believing in this project when i saw smoke on cmc - got me like damn you guys ain't even started and here you are - when everything becomes set then to the moon 🎑
TMARK446

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

Not sure if anyone is keeping up with the airdrop, no reason no to IMO

I am up to over 130 smoke with 17 days left to go

You came late man-some got 2k smoke now, all waiting for the main launch
no cant be, cause all girls say i come fast!!!

haha lmao... that's the best one I heard in a long long time... xD
😂 😂 😂 😂 this is sooo hilarious
TMARK446

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:03:52 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2018, 12:33:03 AM by TMARK446

Anytime i watch the smoke video and i hear
Smoke, get paid repeat 🔂
just feel like I'm already in the marijuana biz ahahaha

after investing in SMOKE, you kinda already are Grin
although the main net is not launched yet

I wonder what will be the best way to attract non smokers to the platform? Any ideas?

The best way to attract non smokers in my opinion is through marketing, which is already greatly done, it just takes some time. With all the fuzz about facebook, there is surely a need for a different social media plattform, where freedom of speech is ruling and not the things ongoing on facebook.
Even on youtube with the adpocalypse and the ongoing censorship and being "non advertiser friendly" there is a definite need for something like the SMOKE network.
More and more people accept the great medicinal and recreational features of cannabis and these, smokers as non smokers, would love to have a platform to talk to each other.
Then it comes down to see a need, fill a need - SMOKE network, for smokers and non smokers alike.

Freedom of Speech, true FOP without censoring is what the world is going to. FB and TWTR censors shit

this ^

I have had many of my tweets censored especially around the 2016 election. I will also say that I am not sure if my followers are not being censored as well, it seems like everytime I gain 2 followers I wqill lose two. I have been stuck between 715 and 720 for the past few months

Really? I didn't knew Twitter was into this shit too. X
yea. , twitter is more shit really - stupid new updates that doesn't work -
TMARK446

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:28 PM

how many people are excited about the new partnership with easy dex? i am very optimistic that will boost smoke in the latter days after mainnet lunch. wait watch,and see
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:19:51 PM

so exiting, that the ico ends in 3days, so now i think people really should fomo inn
everyone is just anticipating the smoke website to mainnet - all eyes on smoke.io

No, sooner than 3 months. More like 1-1.5

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

An excerpt from Official Newsletter:

Code:
We are mailing to announce that we have successfully hit our Soft Cap target for our ICO and have reached our minimum target of $250 000.

All thanks go to our community for your continued support!

Anyone who still hasn’t contributed can still do so with less than 48 hours before our ICO closes.

Please remember that ICO participants will get early access to the Smoke Network main-net compared to Airdrop and regular users. This will allow ICO users to start earning Smoke on Smoke.io sooner than everyone else.

To recap by owning a stake in smoke network you will have the benefit of:

Earning additional cryptocurrency for posting and promoting content and getting content upvoted by the community on the Smoke.io social network (you get paid when you or your fans like your content)
Purchasing Ads using the SMOKE cryptocurrency on the network to target relevant cannabis users
Paying a low price per SMOKE compared to its future potential value after our main network launch

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:29:11 PM

how many people are excited about the new partnership with easy dex? i am very optimistic that will boost smoke in the latter days after mainnet lunch. wait watch,and see

Main Net is planned to launch in Q3 i think. Hopefully Sooner!
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

lol, i got 420 smoke...hahhaah
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:31:11 PM

Code:
We are mailing to announce that we have successfully hit our Soft Cap target for our ICO and have reached our minimum target of $250 000.

Anyone who still hasn’t contributed can still do so with less than 48 hours before our ICO closes.

Please remember that ICO participants will get early access to the Smoke Network main-net compared to Airdrop and regular users. This will allow ICO users to start earning Smoke on Smoke.io sooner than everyone else.

Earning additional cryptocurrency for posting and promoting content and getting content upvoted by the community on the Smoke.io social network (you get paid when you or your fans like your content)
Purchasing Ads using the SMOKE cryptocurrency on the network to target relevant cannabis users
Paying a low price per SMOKE compared to its future potential value after our main network launch

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!
Larsinist

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

Code:

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!
perfect, and awesome at the same time!!
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

No, sooner than 3 months. More like 1-1.5

I just read this....that would be great news honestly...much quicker than Q3
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

Code:

Thank you for sharing. Definitely promising.
char0n

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

Alot of people  Wink
I can not wait to see how this works out in the future. Good things take time
char0n

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:09 PM

Airdrop, remaining only 2 days left - now many will be flooding the airdrop page 😂 😂 😂 every one wants to smoke

All in now, get as much as you can  Grin Grin
char0n

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Who know if smoke network would reward users that go extra miles creating some unique content for the smoke network - like creating videos like that of smoke introduction video or doing some inspirational song dedicated to the smoke.io - i have done alot of crypto music for different projects.

There's no such stated policy. But content are always appreciated. So you need to get in touch with the team and show them what you have done.

You can also submit your videos and articles/blogs on the https://smoke.network/airdrop page and get rewarded for it, if not already.
I did that already - and i got rewarded with some smoke token - was thinking of doing more and get more rewards but since it once - no where to upload again
This should be reset, so people who want to post multiple videos/articles should be able to do so -  posting 10 would give you 100 smoke Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: