Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoWorldCup has launched! Open for sign up and give away candies!  (Read 262 times)
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

A game based on blockchain: the CryptoWorldCup has already been launched on April 23rd. In the game you can purchase your favored teams to own it and to profit from its rising price (similar to CryptoCountries). Also the national team owners have an extra reward, which comes from the profit CryptoWorldCup makes from transaction costs. The amount of the reward will be updated on the official website lively as the World Cup matched go on. By the end of the season, all the national team owners will together split up the reward.

The most exciting part is, the match results guessing system(Gambling System) will be open before the World Cup games start. All the gamers are able to bet on their favored teams and to win rewards. 5% of all the bets every market make will be rewarded to the owners of the winning national teams. The game itself, as a platform, will not charge any fees on this activity.

Bonus:
1. The game is already open for signup. Once you sign up, you will be automatically rewarded with tokens. Invite your friends to the game to get extra token rewards. Out of the 1000 users who signed up, we will randomly select one user as the owner of team Spain.

2. Reply to this post with your ETH wallet address. Comment # 39, #99, #199, #299, # 499, # 599, # 699, #799, #899 and #999 will get 999 pieces of CryptoWorldCup’s developing company’s official tokens, known as the Thunder Stone tokens.

Game website:https://www.world-cup.io/
Telegram:https://t.me/thunderstoneENT
Twitter:https://twitter.com/ThunderStoneEnt
Medium: https://medium.com/@ThunderStoneEnt/thunder-stones-first-blockchain-game-cryptoworldcup-has-swept-the-globe-f2715261a Angry
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

Alright... This is nice and will create more awareness and growth. The world cup is around the corner and I expect more of the activities being linked with bitcoin interns of payment and bonuses.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

So what it's this? A gabling site, a ICO or a "new kind" Ponzi?
Anything from these three types aren't related with "Marketplace".

It will be better to choose what type is your project and move your Thread to the proper section.
By the way it's CryptoWorldCup or CroptoWordlCup? Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

So what it's this? A gabling site, a ICO or a "new kind" Ponzi?
Anything from these three types aren't related with "Marketplace".

It will be better to choose what type is your project and move your Thread to the proper section.
By the way it's CryptoWorldCup or CroptoWordlCup? Roll Eyes
do not understand with op. why nowadays so many people do not know clearly about the topic in every thread. this becomes one of the mistakes of not being able to properly explain what they really want to say in this thread
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

RE
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

I suspect this is a kind of gambling game. If it is a ponzi, it should be discouraged in total because ponzi would not benefit those involved in the long time. Maybe Op should enlighten us more.
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

RE
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

I suspect this is a kind of gambling game. If it is a ponzi, it should be discouraged in total because ponzi would not benefit those involved in the long time. Maybe Op should enlighten us more.

Most likely he can't. His English are limited to this... Grin

RE

Can you inlight us Op or it's better not to bother at all? Probably the second since you don't even move your Thread from here. Undecided

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Most likely he can't. His English are limited to this... Grin

RE

Can you inlight us Op or it's better not to bother at all? Probably the second since you don't even move your Thread from here. Undecided
RE
Ceyebrity

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

I hate ponzi with zeal
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:13:27 PM

I hate ponzi with zeal

Not ponzi ,man
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

A game based on blockchain: the CryptoWorldCup has already been launched on April 23rd. In the game you can purchase your favored teams to own it and to profit from its rising price (similar to CryptoCountries). Also the national team owners have an extra reward, which comes from the profit CryptoWorldCup makes from transaction costs. The amount of the reward will be updated on the official website lively as the World Cup matched go on. By the end of the season, all the national team owners will together split up the reward.

The most exciting part is, the match results guessing system(Gambling System) will be open before the World Cup games start. All the gamers are able to bet on their favored teams and to win rewards. 5% of all the bets every market make will be rewarded to the owners of the winning national teams. The game itself, as a platform, will not charge any fees on this activity.

Bonus:
1. The game is already open for signup. Once you sign up, you will be automatically rewarded with tokens. Invite your friends to the game to get extra token rewards. Out of the 1000 users who signed up, we will randomly select one user as the owner of team Spain.

2. Reply to this post with your ETH wallet address. Comment # 39, #99, #199, #299, # 499, # 599, # 699, #799, #899 and #999 will get 999 pieces of CryptoWorldCup’s developing company’s official tokens, known as the Thunder Stone tokens.

Medium: https://medium.com/@ThunderStoneEnt/thunder-stones-first-blockchain-game-cryptoworldcup-has-swept-the-globe-f2715261a Angry
Sounds Interesting, I would check it out later tonight. I had been looking forward to a similar game and I am happy to know that you people have made it. The timing is also perfect since Champions League is nearing its end and people are going to be looking forward to the world cup. I hope it gets as much success as the kitty game did. All the best.
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:40:49 AM

Bonus:

Sounds Interesting, I would check it out later tonight. I had been looking forward to a similar game and I am happy to know that you people have made it. The timing is also perfect since Champions League is nearing its end and people are going to be looking forward to the world cup. I hope it gets as much success as the kitty game did. All the best.
Thank U ,plz join in my telegram!
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

RE
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

re
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

RE
re
Great communication, OP. Instead of giving more details about project and answering people's questions you are just braking forum rules by making multiple bumps. You should put a bit more effort if you want to attract people to your project.

dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

I like the idea and concept behind the game. It's really unique and new. Never been done before. Hope that the owners follow up and make everything transparent to avoid any form of manipulation. Still studying the website to figure it all out before I recommend others.
ETHMilla

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

Unique Idea,i must say.. But no much details have been said about it. world cup is only in june. we need to know all about this token/coin man so we can use it wisely.. no needfor time wasting
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Unique Idea,i must say.. But no much details have been said about it. world cup is only in june. we need to know all about this token/coin man so we can use it wisely.. no needfor time wasting
www.tst.games
This have we all plan
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

Wink
Cryptoworldcup (OP)

View Profile