Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaign!  (Read 630 times)
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

I want to know about the Bounty campaign.

How is it earn Bitcoins from this?

is there a bounty campaign paid by bitcoin? I never heard of this, if there really is a share please. I want to follow it too. because there is no better coin than bitcoin for now.
For now I can not find it, usually yahoo managing the campaign. unfortunately campaign with BTC payments, you must have a minimum rank of full member to become a participant of the campaign.
this is a difficult campaign for you.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:39:54 PM

I want to know about the Bounty campaign.

How is it earn Bitcoins from this?

is there a bounty campaign paid by bitcoin? I never heard of this, if there really is a share please. I want to follow it too. because there is no better coin than bitcoin for now.
For now I can not find it, usually yahoo managing the campaign. unfortunately campaign with BTC payments, you must have a minimum rank of full member to become a participant of the campaign.
this is a difficult campaign for you.

Really admire the way yahoo manages the signature campaign on this forum. He is only person I see very much friendly with the participants and owners. If you want to get the BTC paid payment campaign means do you think this thread will be perfect choice to ask mate.
If bounty doubt thread you have rised your BTC signature campaign query. Please do not ask that mate. Even yahoo not with the many project. He simple manages the few campaigns in services and bounty sections.
Krishniche

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Bounty campaign pay you for advertising their project through social media, signature campaign, article, translation of ANN thread and more.

The payment will be either in BTC or the project coins depending on the project payment terms. You have to read on what the project offer and expect from you.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

The Bounty campaign is one of the promotional strategies undertaken by an ICO project. There are many campaign activities in it such as;
- Social media bounty campaign (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Reddit)
- Writing bounty campaign articles
- Bitcointalk Signature Bounty campaign.
- Translation bounty campaign

More details can be learned on links:

https://hackernoon.com/what-are-bounty-programs-in-ico-campaigns-6aefbc9c56e6

How we get bitcoin from bounty campaign is by participating in its activities.

- Airdrop is one of the bounty campaign activities that are not too much energy because we just register and provide our wallet address information.
- The other activities in bounty campaign require effort, mind and time.

Of all bounty campaign activities are basically the same, that is we get a number of tokens that will be distributed to our wallet after the ICO end.
It is from this token that we get some bitcoin by selling it against the bitcoin rate at the time the token is registered in the market.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

The Bounty campaign is one of the promotional strategies undertaken by an ICO project. There are many campaign activities in it such as;
- Social media bounty campaign (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Reddit)
- Writing bounty campaign articles
- Bitcointalk Signature Bounty campaign.
- Translation bounty campaign

More details can be learned on links:

https://hackernoon.com/what-are-bounty-programs-in-ico-campaigns-6aefbc9c56e6

How we get bitcoin from bounty campaign is by participating in its activities.

- Airdrop is one of the bounty campaign activities that are not too much energy because we just register and provide our wallet address information.
- The other activities in bounty campaign require effort, mind and time.

Of all bounty campaign activities are basically the same, that is we get a number of tokens that will be distributed to our wallet after the ICO end.
It is from this token that we get some bitcoin by selling it against the bitcoin rate at the time the token is registered in the market.

Dude already enough people shared the information about the bounty program with the previous posts. Even I have written my view already in this thread last. Unwanted same replies are really not needed for this forum at all.
Better you explain this information if any newbie ask this as query to you or in any another thread.

I see you have shared the various option to get the tokens on bounty campaign. Instead you can ask him to search the bounties section. He may find many than you shared.
zfrey

Activity: 686
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

First of all I want to say. If you go in and out of the campaign, it does not matter.
The important thing is that you enter a campaign you can win.
I would suggest you go in after you've reviewed the project.
Otherwise there are hundreds of campaigns and most of them are scam.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

Payment in bounty campaign depends on the particular campaign you are into because there are different mode of payment in bounty campaign. Bounty pays you for advertising their project through social media, signature campaign, article or translations of ANN thread and many more and they mode of payment might be in bitcoin or any other token. You have to read through the project and understand the way they operate and their mode of payment.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

Payment in bounty campaign depends on the particular campaign you are into because there are different mode of payment in bounty campaign. Bounty pays you for advertising their project through social media, signature campaign, article or translations of ANN thread and many more and they mode of payment might be in bitcoin or any other token. You have to read through the project and understand the way they operate and their mode of payment.

Bounties not mostly concentrating to pay in bitcoin or ethereum mate. I see very projects only giving bitcoin as payment mate. Really happy hear that but that is not maximum time true. I see bounties mostly deals with the tokens as a payment but you need to choose the right bounty campaign.

Before check the project thread, first confirm yourself who is the manager for that bounty. Most of the new bounty managers scamming the participants who are all working for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: