Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🌟[ANN]TOKENSALE]✅[BLOCKDROP NETWORK]✅[AIRDROPS]✅[REWARDS]🌟🚀  (Read 394 times)
vladbakshoo (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:22:19 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 11:38:12 AM by vladbakshoo

Our Crowd-sale is now finished

How Blockdrop Works For Startups?

Blockdrop offer Complete solution for blockchain startups. Blockdrop offer two types of solution for startups. First solution is the freemium solution and free of cost, second is premium solution and offer paid blockchain services

1: Freemium solution

Freemium solution offers free services for startups. In Freemium solution partners don't have to pay anything for Blockdrop services. These services include the launch, creation, Exchange listing and marketing of their assets instead of paying thousand of fees, Blockdrop offers freemium base model. Blockdrop partner will offer their token airdrops to blockdrop token (BDP) holders. This way they don't have to pay anything and will get extreme exposure and Blockdrop premium service of marketing, creation and maintenance of their token free

Click Here To Learn More

2: Premium solution

Second solution is called premium solution and this is paid solution for blockchain startups who want to conduct crowdsale and don't want to offer airdrops , Paid solution offer done for you solution for conducting ICOs . Premium solution includes creation and management, legal, marketing and exchange listing solution. 10 BTC OR 100 ETHER IS FEE FOR PREMIUM SOLUTION.

Click Here To Learn More

How Blockdrop Works For Holders?

Blockdrop offers some amazing rewards and benefits for Blockdrop Token (BDP) Holders . Every Blockdrop token (BDP) Holder will get free airdrop from every new freemium partner , BDP Holder will also get more free BDP Tokens at end of the month based on Their current holdings of BDP Tokens. Blockdrop will also offer amazing rewards in form of ether and free altcoin giveaway.

1: Partner Airdrops

Every Blockdrop token (BDP) Holder will get free airdrop from every new freemium partner. Blockdrop Token BDP Holders will automatically receive freemium partner airdrops as a reward for holding. All they have to do is get BDP Tokens and register to their ethereum address which is holding BDP and hold! They will receive all airdrops in their ethereum account which is holding BDP. We have amazing response on our freemium solution and we are receiving many application daily. We already selected 21 airdrops and approved base on their product, usability and solution they offer . We will keep updating and adding new partners airdrops

View All Partner Airdrops

2: Premium Airdrops

Premium Airdrops are not partner airdrops but existing alt coins which blockdrop buy and distribute among BDP holders weekly. Premium Airdrops are weekly promotional airdrops and offered to increase awareness and growth of BDP Hodler program. These Airdrops are not partner airdrops instead blockdrop buy these well established altcoins themselves and distribute among BDP Hodlers. A specific amount of these altcoins is bought and distributed to the holders based on total number of holdings of BDP token .

View All  Premium Airdrops

3: Rewards and Giveaways

Blockdrop also offer amazing weekly giveaways. These giveaways shall be distributed among top 50 BDP Holders of that week. These giveaways will be distributed in form of ethers.

View All Giveaways

How And Why Network Offering Promotional Campaigns?

Premium Airdrops and giveaways are part of our Blockdrop Network marketing and BDP Holder promotional strategy. All promotional campaigns cost will be covered by paid clients. So we have two goal with Blockdrop Network . First to Increase Value And Growth Of Blockdrop Token(BDP) with promotional campaigns And second to increase our paid clients with Blockdrop Network premium services

Roadmap

20JUN :Bitcoin Exchange
we will launch our own bitcoin exchange
We are developing powerful trade engine behind the scene. We will launch powerful bitcoin exchange which will support all type of tokens. This will significantly increase the user growth and total exposure hence increasing profitability and security for our users and partners.

14 AUG:Holder integration
We will integrate holder module directly into bitcoin exchange
Right Now every Holder have to register their ethereum address to receive airdrops but in soon future after launch of upgraded bitcoin exchange Holder module will be integrated directly in exchange so every BDP token Holder will automatically receive into their exchange account. This exchange will support all type of tokens

Q2-18:ICO Starter
Blockchain startups can crowdfund ico directly from exchange.
We are already developing our own trade engine and will launch new altcoin exchange with multiple token support. This exchange will also support a new feature called ico starter . Ico starter will offer the chance for companies and startups to directly organize token sales in our altcoin exchange and get the exclusive bonus

Q3-18:Many new updates
Many New and improved features and updates
In Q 3 to Q 4 many new developments are being considered including launching Blockdrop wallet for ios and android with Holder module and exchange integration. With this module you can manage BDP and all other partner tokens . Blockdrop will continuously evolve and improve it's platform for Blockdrop partners and users.

Blockdrop Token (BDP) Is ethereum erc20 tokens and will be used in Blockdrop network ecosystem. BDP Holder will receive automatically airdrops and rewards

Blockdrop Network is launching on 15 MAY

Blockdrop Network will launch on 15 MAY And BDP Token will also be listed on exchanges Right After Network Launch. we are giving opportunity to every Holder to get BDP at extremely cheap rates with our fair distribution

FAIR DISTRIBUTION OF BDP TO HOLDERS

Blockdrop Token will be distributed equally among holders . This fair distribution enable us to send airdrops and rewards equally to all BDP holders. Every Holder will get 65 BDP by sending 0.05 ether to BDP mart contract . Only 0.05 ether is accepted neither more nor less and will receive 65 BDP neither more nor less. This way we can make sure everyone get a equal opportunity to enjoy airdrops and rewards.

BDP is rare token with extremely low supply of only 50000 tokens with 13000 BDP available for fair distribution. These token could be great value in future due to low supply and demand for airdrops and rewards.

Total Supply: only 50000 BDP

Distribution supply: 13000 BDP

Register Today As Holder

JOIN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND EARN 30$ IN ETH PER HODLER REFERRAL

Every time a friend clicks this link, and then signs up, you earn 30$ . All Affiliate Payments Will be paid in form of Ether Automatically In their registered ethereum address on 15 MAY. Every new holder who signup using your affiliate link must register with 0.005 ETH worth of BDP to qualify as successful 30$ lead.

JOIN OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM

Whitepaper

Blockdrop is community driven project created by ethereum developers to increase the awareness of blockchain and ethereum ecosystem to general audience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bored Logic

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

good concept , if airdrops are legits and create value then this is very safe investment . i am going to signup affiliate and register holder with my own affiliate link  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Murphydre

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

Good luck, Nice !!!
enflammer

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

How to get airdrop channel 3.0 AND create a valuable token...

I have to say you are brillant you will get airdrops rewards (referals) and you will get paid by future partners to list their airdrops / bounties. With a chance to create a valuable token based on airdrops.

Since i own my own airdrop chan i won't participate but i have to recognize this could be genius Smiley
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

I think this is a great idea.

I really hope for your success. 

I think all you need is exposure, the idea will sell itself.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
memarx

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:08:53 PM

Seems like a very good project for noobs like me xD
vladbakshoo (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

How to get airdrop channel 3.0 AND create a valuable token...

I have to say you are brillant you will get airdrops rewards (referals) and you will get paid by future partners to list their airdrops / bounties. With a chance to create a valuable token based on airdrops.

Since i own my own airdrop chan i won't participate but i have to recognize this could be genius Smiley
good luck to your project
vladbakshoo (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:15:24 AM

I think this is a great idea.

I really hope for your success. 

I think all you need is exposure, the idea will sell itself.

thanks for appreciation
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:39:19 AM

As I understand it, the weekly airdrop will be held among the coin holders. But if you spent airdrop among the masses with free coins, you would attract more audience.
vladbakshoo (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:47:02 AM

Seems like a very good project for noobs like me xD
yes blockdrop is designed in a way that newbies can benefits most out of it
stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

ideas and innovations from Blockdrop project are great, as a new solution in for a better startup and profitable. hopefully, for the smooth progress and success will be obtained in the future.
Bored Logic

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:14:12 AM

freemium model for startups is amazing
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 08:01:34 PM by lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

It's my opinion this is a SCAM.

1.) The pics of the devs look like con-artists.
2.) The website takes you on a loop with missing links.
3.) Zero response from developers on threads.
4.) No way to contact them directly with a view only telegram window, no discord, and unresponsive twitter account.
5.) The address to send money to is not receiving any payments.
6.) Offering something that sounds too good to be true.
7.) Not a single response to any serious question by the developers.
8.) No way to easily contact the developers (scammers?) via Discord, Telegram, or Twitter.

*** This post has been available to read since April 25th and still no response by those responsible for this. ***

If there is no reasonable response to this post, then you have the writing on the wall that you need.

I am amazed at the number of individuals subscribing to this nonsense.

Besides it's a freaking airdrop group.  These people are scammy by nature.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
vladbakshoo (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

It's my opinion this is a SCAM.

1.) The pics of the devs look like con-artists.
2.) The website takes you on a loop with missing links.
3.) Zero response from developers on threads.
4.) No way to contact them directly with a view only telegram window, no discord, and unresponsive twitter account.
5.) The address to send money to is not receiving any payments.
6.) Offering something that sounds too good to be true.
7.) Not a single response to any serious question by the developers.
8.) No way to easily contact the developers (scammers?) via Discord, Telegram, or Twitter.

*** This post has been available to read since April 25th and still no response by those responsible for this. ***

If there is no reasonable response to this post, then you have the writing on the wall that you need.

I am amazed at the number of individuals subscribing to this nonsense.

Besides it's a freaking airdrop group.  These people are scammy by nature.
 Hello there we are sorry you feel that way. We were working behind the scene, network will launch on 15 may so soon You will start seeing development and updates.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: