Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN]Black Insurance digital insurance company on the blockchain  (Read 7938 times)
Lumen111 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:00:10 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 12:54:39 PM by Lumen111

Black will use the blockchain to transfer risk directly from clients (insureds) to financial backers (Black Syndicate Token holders): minimizing all inefficiencies storing all data securely in blockchains transparent  business operations using smart contracts faster innovation by platform members
Black Insurance will use two types of tokens:
Black Platform Token (BLCK). BLCK powers the infrastructure, providing access to the platform and for conducting voting on system updates to the platform (utility token). All platform users will use BLCK for managing insurance on the Black platform, and demand for BLCK will increase as more insurance business is conducted on the platform.
Black Syndicate Tokens (BST) (issued when the platform is ready). BST is an investment in insurance capital, and a specific BST is created for each syndicate (security token), The profitability of the insurance portfolio for a specific syndicate will pass-through to the holders of it’s BST.

The Black Insurance is a B2B platform.

It is built for insurance industry participants,including brokers, MGAs, insurers and investors.It connects insurance entrepreneurs with innovative ideas to the capital
they seek. All policies are written on blockchain, greatly reducing transaction costs and giving everyone an equal playing field for conducting business.
The Black platform creates a blockchain ecosystem for all parties that will bring transparency, democracy and efficiency to the insurance industry.
Join us in social networks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:23:51 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:15:18 PM by Lumen111

Team
The team consists of insurance industry veterans and blockchain experts. It is a great mix of inside knowledge of the insurance industry, expertise on blockchain technology and the crypto space. Founders have over 18 years of experience in insurance software and saw the pressing need for a solution that would democratize the field through technology

Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:53 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 11:46:51 AM by Lumen111

ICO STRUCTURE

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

What kind of insurance are you offering here? And if a person will use your platform, does he have to give all the details?
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

Good idea having an insurance with my crypto, interesting. I'm just confused with the two tokens so you mean that there's a token swap once the platform is ready or both them will circulate in the market? Hmmm. And also regarding the insurance, are you planning to do other kinds of insurance? Say life, other business etc.
rayyan rafi

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:34:19 AM

a new breakthrough in the insurance world, does this give two benefits to customers? get additional rider from insurance program and get token ??

republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:25:13 AM

i see a lot of insurance project coming to this blckchain era,,
so,what is the main difference from the others insurance project ?
regards
vladl6777

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

How i can participate? What currencies do you accept during the ICO?
martparve

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:50:24 AM

"How do we differ from other blockchain / insurance projects?" - we get this question a lot.

We indeed have plenty of blockchain / insurance related companies on our radar, including Etherisc, Blocksure, Insurepal, ixledger, PolicyPal, ChainThat, fidentiaX, InsurChain, B3i etc.

Now, in my mind, I'm seeing the blockchain / insurance landscape or positioning as follows (from simplest to most complex):
  • Service providers create blockchain solutions for the insurance industry, without participating in the insurance vertical themselves
  • Products companies create new, innovative insurance products (e.g. parametric insurance, IoT related stuff etc), by establishing a partnership with an insurance company to underwrite the policies, and sell to customers
  • Insurance companies are product companies (above) that don't partner with an existing insurer, and attempt to become a licensed insurer themselves
  • Marketplaces enable creation, capitalisation and distribution of insurance products for platform members, that can include other insurers, brokers, agents and all insurance industry members. This strategy also requires an insurance license, and much more.

As far as we know, Black is currently the only blockchain / insurance startup that is actively pursuing the marketplace strategy. The part of the value chain our positioning addresses, is the biggest and most fundamental - all insurance products in the world are created and capitalised, and currently the only ways are through an insurance company, or Lloyd's of London. We're adding a third option.

Hope this provides an answer, at least to a degree. Please don't hesitate to ask for clarification or elaboration.

Thanks!
Lumen111 (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2022, 03:19:23 PM by mprep

i see a lot of insurance project coming to this blckchain era,,
so,what is the main difference from the others insurance project ?
regards...good

Black is the only insurance startup that focuses on the "creation" of insurance products, not distribution or administration. You can find more detailed information in our technical documentation

Very interesting progect. How can I participate?
Very interesting progect. How can I participate?
[/quote]
+You can become our investor when the sale of the BLCK token begins.
Pre-sale 31. July - runs for 4 weeks
2. Public sale 31. August - runs for 4 weeks
Token Price - 1BLCK = $0.2
Max amount of tokens sold (including bonuses, referrals and discounts) 315 000 000
Max possible supply of tokens (including bonuses, referrals and discounts) 471 000 000
Unsold tokens will be destroyed
Soft cap $2 mln
Hard cap $45 mln
+You can take part in our Bounty Company
+You can join the Black Insurance community in Telegram

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
martparve

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

Exhaustive information provided by OP, I have learn a lot from it Smiley

Please provide more information about Black insurance, at least some links so that people can easily have access to the project related stuff.

Please list a few types of information that would be of interest to you! We have tried to provide many answers in the whitepaper, but always on a lookout to identify areas that are interesting to the community.
Stanford

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:22:53 PM

Exhaustive information provided by OP, I have learn a lot from it Smiley

Please provide more information about Black insurance, at least some links so that people can easily have access to the project related stuff.

Hello. Here are the links
http://www.black.insure/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/BlackInsure

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/blackinsure/

Telegram:
https://t.me/BlackInsurance

Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/black-insurance/

Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

The bonus model is not only a proven tool for customer loyalty, but also produces comprehensive and high-quality consumer data on this project.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

An insurance in the blockchain tech. I've still wondering what kind of services who has this coins.
Will it also cover for health or some other services?
Stanford

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2022, 03:10:19 PM by mprep

An insurance in the blockchain tech. I've still wondering what kind of services who has this coins.
Will it also cover for health or some other services?
It will cover many projects. The team will decide whether the project is worth to finance or not

For bounty campaign register please in telegram @blackinsurebot

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Murphydre

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:11:21 PM

Interesting concept, any airdrop /bounty? Good luck !!
Stanford

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

Interesting concept, any airdrop /bounty? Good luck !!
Hello. You can register for bounty campaign in telegram @blackinsurebot
henjhou

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

i think this project very interesting and good because have a good concept and innovative idea from team that explains what it is? The Black Insurance is a B2B platform creates a blockchain ecosystem for all parties that will bring transparency, democracy and efficiency to the insurance industry. this is a good project.
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

Even though I have no expert view on how insurance business operate I am certain the entities that might in the future the choose to work with ur insurance vehicle, would demand a clarification on where ur hide ur coward anonymous ass. Theres a fundamental point of weakness that undermines ur theoretical business strategy: point of centralization. U are the middle man, untrustee, lame horse, u are the weakness.
Stanford

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:54:39 PM

i think this project very interesting and good because have a good concept and innovative idea from team that explains what it is? The Black Insurance is a B2B platform creates a blockchain ecosystem for all parties that will bring transparency, democracy and efficiency to the insurance industry. this is a good project.
Thank you. Stay with us for further news
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: