Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN]Black Insurance digital insurance company on the blockchain  (Read 7938 times)
triinumur

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:06:07 AM

We have published different interviews with our team, investors, advisors, and brokers on Medium and concluded here 7 reasons why do we all believe in Black Insurance success.
https://medium.com/blackinsurance/7-reasons-why-we-believe-in-black-insurance-2b0e5a4b46fe
Feel free to comment and give us any feedback!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Campuzano_Leandro

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

Hey,
I've taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
crypto|george

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Hi team!
I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.

Thanks for reading thoroughly. Many interested people come to this thread to be cleared up, if you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask us.  Wink
Tsunomloni

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:45:28 AM

Good day, team! Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much
chunt

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:40:41 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2022, 01:30:06 PM by mprep

I know blockchain Lisk is a platform open source, allowing developers to build applications based on distributed blockchain in JavaScript. With Lisk, developers can build applications blockchain use their own sidechain linked Lisk platform. Lisk is a non-profit organization, was founded in 2016 by Max and Oliver Beddows Kordek. Official resources in many projects, the development orientation and width. Great!

Hello lichengiddy, thank you for the information, let's keep the discussions to Black Insurance here.

All Tokens created by Black Foundation will have deployments to Public Blockchain and to Private Hyperledger Fabric. Tokens deployed to Public Blockchain as Smart Contracts include functionality required for both the ERC20 and ERC223 specifications. Tokens deployed to Private Hyperledger Fabric will also include all ERC20 and ERC223 functionality, to establish a common definition between implementations on different Blockchains.

Smiley

Good day, team! Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

Hi Tsunomloni, we accept everyone except residents from USA and any country where token sale is illegal. However, accredited investors from USA can join us! Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus!
https://tokensale.black.insure/register

Please refer to our Bounty telegram group for any bounty related questions. Our bounty managers will be happy to help you. https://t.me/BlackInsuranceBountyGroup
This is the Bounty Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379115.0unty info

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

Hi, fellows.
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?
chunt

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Hi, fellows.
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?

Hello prinkingle, thank you for your interest!

Please feel free to check out our Platform Prototype:
for investors: http://dhoster.tk/html/black.insure/investor/
for brokers: http://dhoster.tk/html/black.insure/broker/

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback, thank you!  Smiley
c4cat

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Referring to the image, what is a syndicate?
chunt

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

Referring to the image, what is a syndicate?

Hello!  Smiley

Syndicates are groups of insurance professionals that create ICO-s of BSTx tokens on the Black platform (x representing the number of the Syndicate), and invest in insurance products, also listed on the Black platform. For instance, some entrepreneur creates a crypto wallet insurance, and a syndicate invests in this product. The product can be now traded, and should it make profits, BSTx token investors share the profits.

Why don't investors invest directly in insurance products? Because managing an insurance product is a professional activity, requiring underwriting, actuary, claims handling and adjustment, and reporting capabilities. This is what Syndicate takes care of, in addition to selecting a well balanced portfolio of different insurance products to invest in.
zircot8

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

Is this based on ethereum blockchain, an erc20 token? Do you plan to move to other blockchains? I guess ethereum will be obsolete one day.
chunt

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

Is this based on ethereum blockchain, an erc20 token? Do you plan to move to other blockchains? I guess ethereum will be obsolete one day.

Hello zircot8!  Smiley

We rely on Ethereum blockchain and private Hyperledger fabric. All Tokens created by Black Foundation will have deployments to Public Blockchain and to Private Hyperledger Fabric. Tokens deployed to Public Blockchain as Smart Contracts include functionality required for both the ERC20 and ERC223 specifications. Tokens deployed to Private Hyperledger Fabric will also include all ERC20 and ERC223 functionality, to establish a common definition between implementations on different Blockchains.

During the ICO, BLCK tokens will be available for sale, you can use any ERC20 compatible wallet to store the tokens, such as myetherwallet, ImToken.
Lightaconmo

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

Greetings
Woow. I am pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great idea, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
chunt

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

Thank you for your support Lightaconmo!  Smiley

Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus! https://tokensale.black.insure/register

Have you participated in any ICO before?
Padilla Otsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

Hey,
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it's the easiest and safe method ever.
chunt

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:05:15 AM

Hi Padilla, thank you for the suggestions. BLCK coins will be sold on black.insure, our website  Smiley

Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus! https://tokensale.black.insure/register
Ak2017

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

Interesting combination of crowdfunding and insurance innovation! What markets will you focus in?
chunt

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

Thank you for your support, Ak2017!

We will start with the European markets for 2 reasons: 1) the easiest place in the world to get the insurance license 2) our contacts are mainly EU based. We’re of course also looking into US market.

Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus!
https://tokensale.black.insure/register

Toliver Ross

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
chunt

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Hello Toliver Ross, you are right, security is our utmost concern as well, we want to make sure our platform user data is safe! Black Insurance runs on a platform based on two separate but connected blockchains. The architecture is based on the premise of interfacing a public part of the system with a privacy-preserving consortium blockchain. Private consortium blockchains require participants to be authenticated and allow the implementation of private data channels.  The internal workings of the Black platform’s insurance and investment services are implemented in Hyperledger Fabric. Please let us know if you have any other questions!  Smiley
Tpe2018

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:47:26 AM

is your token based on ethereum or your own blockchain?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: