Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN]Black Insurance digital insurance company on the blockchain  (Read 7938 times)
martparve

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:04:38 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2022, 01:31:07 PM by mprep

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this business can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.

I appreciate this viewpoint but I suggest a different perspective.

We will operate on a two-sided market - insurance brokers on one side, and Black Security Token investors on the other side (not to be confused with the BLCK utility token we will offer on the upcoming ICO; please see the whitepaper to learn about the difference).

Why do we rely on brokers for distribution instead of trying to sell directly to customers? We have seen that ramping up customer base is very hard in insurance. However, we have more and more brokers coming to us to have their products created on our platform, and these guys already have the customers. Thus, we don't need to do large scale marketing - they are doing it instead of us.

On the other side, we have the BST investors. Here, some marketing is definitely called upon, but our strategy is to first work with institutional investors like hedge funds, family offices and all others that already invest in insurance-backed assets. Here, too, our emphasis is on sales outreach rather than on blanket marketing.

I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.

We have some team videos on the Youtube channel, and a few new ones are coming soon.

For instance, we just posted a video with our advisor Taavi Kotka, who is the de facto founder-CEO of something called "Estonian e-residency". Go ahead, google it, it's kind of a big thing Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmYlUQEU3tw

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colibra

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

Black Insurance is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!  Wink

Thanks! I would point out that the ratings that you link to have improved meanwhile, e.g. ICOBench is up at 4.9 points now Smiley

I just had a look at ICOBench and didn't find any experts rating for the projects. Strange indeed! The project is so prominent but we still can't read a feedback about it and posted online.

I find it quite curious as well. There has been a lot of talk that the ICOBench experts only rate ICO-s that pay them loads of money. In this regard, I'm wondering what's the true value of these ratings? "I approve of this ICO since they paid me 2 BTC"...?

Anyhow, I'll ask our team to reach out to some experts to see if they play ball.

Considering how many complete scam ICO-s there are out there, and that we have a legit team with loads of industry background, they well should look into our ICO, don't you all think?

Glad to announce that the first ICOBench review is in, and it's not too shabby at all Smiley Hope to get some more during the next days.

https://icobench.com/ico/black-insurance/ratings#ratings

Actually, as far as I know, there is a pretty easy way for gaining more recognition from all kinds of experts without the need to pay extra money. I am not sure if the majority of the experts giving rates to the ICOBench projects are scammers or not but... I've heard that a common strategy is to write private messages to different people directly on linked in, building a strong engagement and connection with them. But even without it you could still ask for feedback from their side, share some docs. This way many projects receive good valuable comments. Although there are some TOP ICOBench experts who rate the projects driven by the need to keep their own rating higher... some valuable, authentic feedback is not something unusual.

Anyways... I am not judging, just giving some practices as an example and being curious about the stuff around. All the best!
martparve

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

Black Insurance is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!  Wink

Thanks! I would point out that the ratings that you link to have improved meanwhile, e.g. ICOBench is up at 4.9 points now Smiley

I just had a look at ICOBench and didn't find any experts rating for the projects. Strange indeed! The project is so prominent but we still can't read a feedback about it and posted online.

I find it quite curious as well. There has been a lot of talk that the ICOBench experts only rate ICO-s that pay them loads of money. In this regard, I'm wondering what's the true value of these ratings? "I approve of this ICO since they paid me 2 BTC"...?

Anyhow, I'll ask our team to reach out to some experts to see if they play ball.

Considering how many complete scam ICO-s there are out there, and that we have a legit team with loads of industry background, they well should look into our ICO, don't you all think?

Glad to announce that the first ICOBench review is in, and it's not too shabby at all Smiley Hope to get some more during the next days.

https://icobench.com/ico/black-insurance/ratings#ratings

Actually, as far as I know, there is a pretty easy way for gaining more recognition from all kinds of experts without the need to pay extra money. I am not sure if the majority of the experts giving rates to the ICOBench projects are scammers or not but... I've heard that a common strategy is to write private messages to different people directly on linked in, building a strong engagement and connection with them. But even without it you could still ask for feedback from their side, share some docs. This way many projects receive good valuable comments. Although there are some TOP ICOBench experts who rate the projects driven by the need to keep their own rating higher... some valuable, authentic feedback is not something unusual.

Anyways... I am not judging, just giving some practices as an example and being curious about the stuff around. All the best!

Thanks! Funny as it might be, we did exactly what you just described during the last few days. Have 3 reviews now, and just had an almost 1-hour call with one particularly thorough ICOBench reviewer. So I trust a few more reviews should come in soon.
chunt

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:27:16 AM

Black insurance team is composed of professional veterans in insurance industry and also they are expert in blockchain as well. I like the project idea on how insurance  industry will be transformed to blockchain infrastructure in the future. The usage potential of this project is huge since it will have a positive impact on the insurance industry. But the team should improve their marketing support for this project to be known globally.

Thank you for your support princessjenyz! We are certainly working hard on promotion as well.

In addition, we have signed up 54 brokers who are doing ~330 million USD revenue, we are also working on the partnership with Munich RE (world’s 2nd biggest insurer) is far along in the pipeline.

Black Insurance ICO will start in October 2018, please feel free to register now to enjoy 25% bonus!
https://tokensale.black.insure/register  Smiley
zircot8

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

Hello,

https://icobench.com/ico/black-insurance

Under ratings, someone said "I think its a really good project, solving some needs of the industry. By democratising how traditional insurance work, this will allow all the stakeholders in the value chain to maximise their gains. Blockchain will help create efficiency as well as transparency. Good team as well."

How do you democratise insurance?
chunt

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:32:04 AM

Hello,

https://icobench.com/ico/black-insurance

Under ratings, someone said "I think its a really good project, solving some needs of the industry. By democratising how traditional insurance work, this will allow all the stakeholders in the value chain to maximise their gains. Blockchain will help create efficiency as well as transparency. Good team as well."

How do you democratise insurance?

Hello Zircot8, thanks for your interest! Through crowdfunding, everyone can participate in syndicate tokensale by purchasing BST security token, the syndicates can then fund the insurance brokers, finally the users will be able to purchase insurance products that are cheaper and specially tailored to their needs from the brokers.

Black Insurance acts as a platform to facilitate the above process.

c4cat

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Hi, what's the status of your license to sell the security token BLCK?
chunt

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

Hi, what's the status of your license to sell the security token BLCK?

Hello c4cat, BLCK is a utility token which will be sold during our upcoming ICO in October > https://tokensale.black.insure/register

Our security token is called BST. We are going to sell security tokens when the platform is ready and we start raising funds for the first syndicate. By that time we definitely have all licenses needed to make this happen. We’re cooperating with the Estonian governments crypto working group to see that by the time we start doing the Black STOs, the conditions would be as favourable as possible.

However, based in Estonia, we see quite a bit of encouraging signals from the government that good actors will be accommodated in their Security Token efforts. Security Tokens are the future, and many governments will come along in the fear of missing out.
martparve

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 10:36:32 AM

Insurance Business Magazine has published a wonderful interview with Black's founder Risto.

Start-up entrepreneur’s radical opinion: brokers can bypass insurers

by Gabriel Olano 22 Sep 2018
As insurtech start-ups try to disrupt the insurance industry, a relatively common theme is insurtechs eliminating or reducing the roles of intermediaries such as brokers.

However, one insurance start-up entrepreneur suggests going the opposite way: brokers bypassing insurers. Risto Rossar (pictured), co-founder of Estonian start-up Black Insurance, shared his opinion on innovation in the insurance industry with Insurance Business.

“The ‘operating system’ of insurance … is slow, riddled with red tape, and technologically redundant,” Rossar said. “Insurance products are one of the most obvious bottlenecks. In order for a start-up or other innovator to have the control over the very insurance product they sell, they should have an insurance license, a substantial organisation to support the compliance, and capital in the magnitude of millions, or dozens of...

Read the entire article HERE
Vedagnostik

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

Insurance Business Magazine has published a wonderful interview with Black's founder Risto.

As insurtech start-ups try to disrupt the insurance industry, a relatively common theme is insurtechs eliminating or reducing the roles of intermediaries such as brokers.

However, one insurance start-up entrepreneur suggests going the opposite way: brokers bypassing insurers. Risto Rossar (pictured), co-founder of Estonian start-up Black Insurance, shared his opinion on innovation in the insurance industry with Insurance Business.

“The ‘operating system’ of insurance … is slow, riddled with red tape, and technologically redundant,” Rossar said. “Insurance products are one of the most obvious bottlenecks. In order for a start-up or other innovator to have the control over the very insurance product they sell, they should have an insurance license, a substantial organisation to support the compliance, and capital in the magnitude of millions, or dozens of...

Good interview with Risto, I think ICO will be successful if it gives a few more in similar publications. I like his position and opinion about brokers, and the changes he talks about are really necessary. Undoubtedly, the application of blockchain and cryptocurrency technology in insurance will give more benefits to all participants.
Klinext

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:54:44 AM

What does it mean by bypass insurer? Is this possible?
chunt

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:23:15 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2022, 01:31:31 PM by mprep

What does it mean by bypass insurer? Is this possible?

Hello Klinext, thank you for your interest.

Absolutely, there is no insurers and reinsurers in Black Insurance ecosystem,  through crowdfunding, everyone can participate in syndicate tokensale by  purchasing BST security token, the syndicates can then fund the  insurance brokers, who is responsible in designing and selling insurance products  Smiley

The Founder and CEO of Black Insurance - Risto Rossar talks in Insurance Innovators Podcast about the problem that Black is solving and how we are going to do this.

https://insuranceinnovators.co/2018/09/27/ep-054-risto-rossar-black-insurance-tokenising-insurance-risk/

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Klinext

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

The Founder and CEO of Black Insurance - Risto Rossar talks in Insurance Innovators Podcast about the problem that Black is solving and how we are going to do this.

https://insuranceinnovators.co/2018/09/27/ep-054-risto-rossar-black-insurance-tokenising-insurance-risk/

When the brokers are selling insurance products via Black, how much is the profit sharing?
chunt

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:01:25 AM

When the brokers are selling insurance products via Black, how much is the profit sharing?

Hi Klinext! The revenue model of black itself is simple - Black Insurance platform charges a ~3% commission on the revenues, considering that traditionally, this part of the value chain takes up easily as much as 10-20% of revenues.  Hence, Black platform is much more cost effective for the brokers! Smiley
triinumur

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

Black Insurance ICO pre-sale is now on! The participation in the Black Insurance ICO requires only 3 simple steps.
1. Sign up now at tokensale.black.insure (please check the URL before login)
2. Buy BLCK tokens
3. Receive your BLCK tokens after the ICO to your ERC20 compatible walled marked upon registration

The only way to invest is through https://tokensale.black.insure!

We will never contact you directly or via email to ask for contributions. There are various scam posts on medium and fake email campaigns going on.

Make sure you check the URL you are on when investing.

Read more from our Medium channel:
https://medium.com/blackinsurance/ico-announcement-3-easy-steps-to-participate-in-the-black-insurance-ico-f2b9172b73e
chunt

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:53:29 AM

Fico feliz de participar deste projeto!!

Thank you for your support, Danielsuper  Smiley

triinumur

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:28:20 AM

Invest in Black Insurance ICO pre-sale and earn additional bonuses on top of 25% early-bird bonus! https://tokensale.black.insure/
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:27:15 AM

Black Insurance ICO pre-sale is now on! The participation in the Black Insurance ICO requires only 3 simple steps.
2. Buy BLCK tokens
3. Receive your BLCK tokens after the ICO to your ERC20 compatible walled marked upon registration

We will never contact you directly or via email to ask for contributions. There are various scam posts on medium and fake email campaigns going on.

https://medium.com/blackinsurance/ico-announcement-3-easy-steps-to-participate-in-the-black-insurance-ico-f2b9172b73e
And then, when the token will be listed on the stock exchange, buy more ... every 5-10 times cheaper than on iso or pre-ICO with a super cool bonus)) I think that in all ICO - the provided bonuses are a big mistake.
martparve

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

2. Buy BLCK tokens

And then, when the token will be listed on the stock exchange, buy more ... every 5-10 times cheaper than on iso or pre-ICO with a super cool bonus)) I think that in all ICO - the provided bonuses are a big mistake.

Interesting. What do you suggest?
TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

MEET THIS WEEK'S HOT ICO!

BLACK INSURANCE - Black connects insurance entrepreneurs with capital.  The Black platform creates a blockchain ecosystem for all parties that will bring transparency, democracy and efficiency to the insurance industry.

https://tokensmarketplace.com/market/finance-tokens/black-platform-token/
https://www.black.insure/

Their ICO ends on 01.11. 2018.

https://imgur.com/a/jUXscNr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: