Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]++NURSETOKEN++[NUR]The Token That Solves The Global Nursing Shortage  (Read 668 times)
Ben271286 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:13:34 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 11:15:13 AM by Ben271286

++NURSETOKEN++

Offical Announcement Channel

Feel free to aked us about anything that's on your mind! We will answer asap! Bounties will be announced in a sererate bounty channel, you can find the Link below.

ICO-Whitelist: https://dashboard.nursetoken.io/formkyc/aec30666-41a9-48ad-8f03-18a78979ad75

Whitepaper: https://nursetoken.io/whitepaper/18_NurseToken_Whitepaper_EN.pdf

Telegram: https://t.me/NurseTokenGroup

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NurseToken/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NurseToken

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nursetoken/

GitHub: https://github.com/NurseToken

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/eUgKeQN

++The Crisis Explained++

“Nurse shortages linked to higher patient mortality.” - A study conducted by Flavia Munn, published in NursingStandard.

Hospitals are doing what they can, but the current solution is clunky, slow, and expensive. Essentially, they’re forced to pay expensive staffing agencies for contractor nurses.
But because these agencies take such a massive cut, hospitals end up paying more, and nurses get paid less.

“Hospitals nationwide... are paying billions of dollars collectively to recruit and retain nurses.” - Reuters, “Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals.”

Nursing is already an incredibly grueling job though. This decrease in pay is deterring capable people from becoming nurses. But our world desperately needs nurses. Patients are already dying from the shortage. It’s only a matter of time until an epidemic shows us how critical this issue is.

Because hospitals do not share information or nurse hiring practices, nurses must get new credentials for each hospital they wish to work at.

''But because the process is so arduous, it can take up to 3 months for nurses to gain credentials at hospitals that desperately need their help.''

If a nurse then wishes to help another hospital in need, he or she will have to go through the process all over again to work there. There’s a shortage of nurses. And bureaucracy is rubbing salt on this open wound.

Portable, trusted, and instantly-verifiable credentials via blockchain. Here’s how:

1. With NurseToken, nurses will go through a rigorous credentialing process that any hospital would approve of - with flying colors.

2. These credentials would then be stored in their own blockchain wallet.

3. To pick up shifts at a hospital in need - nurses would simply show their credentials, and just like that, they’re in.

No more 3-months-long process per hospital. Now, nurses get credentialed once, and can work anywhere, at any time.

For example...

1. Let’s say Nurse A completes a shift at Hospital A and receives rave reviews from patients and other hospital staff.

2. Hospital A wants to do whatever they can to get Nurse A to come back.

3. NurseToken makes this easy. Hospital A simply sends Nurse A a ”bonus” in NurseToken, delivered straight to the same blockchain wallet she stores her credentials in.

The result? Nurses receive powerful incentives to pick up more shifts... and these incentives make nursing far more attractive to the current and next generations of our world.

++The Team++

++Roadmap++

++TOKENSALE-ICO++

Crowdsale Details

Offering Details: Soft Cap, Hard Cap, Token Pricing & Relevant Dates

+ Soft Cap: Equivalent of $2M USD. If less than $2 million USD has been raised by the end
of ICO, then all funds will be returned back to the participants minus the transaction cost
within a reasonable time from the ICO end date.

+ Hard Cap: Equivalent of $17,558,330 USD

+ Private Pre-Sale Start: April 16, 2018

+ Public Pre-Sale Start: July 1, 2018

+ Crowdsale/ICO Dates:  August 1, 2018 - October 31, 2018

+ Total Supply: 150 million NurseToken are distributed to the token sale, Total supply: 300M NUR

+ Minimum Token Buy: 0.5 ETH

The NurseToken crowdsale begins on July 1, 2018, at 12:00 AM EST and will continue until it
reaches the hard cap of $17,558,330 USD or until October 31, 2018, at 11:59 PM EST

Anticipated Trading Options

+ Private Pre-Sale: 60M NUR issued at 50% bonus

+ Public Pre-Sale: 27M NUR issued at 40% bonus

+ ICO: 63M NUR issued with the following bonus structure:

+ Month 1: 30% bonus

+ Month 2: 25% bonus

+ Month 3: 20% bonus

+ Month 4: 15% bonus

Price, Payments and Caps

+ Accepted Form of Payment in Pre-Sales: ETH, Litecoin, NEO & Wires

+ Accepted Form of Payment in Token Sale: ETH

+ NUR/ETH Exchange Rate: 5,116 NUR: 1 ETH (as of 5/5/2018)

+ Target Raise Amount (US$): $17,558,330

+ Target Raise Amount (ETH): 21,450 (as of 5/5/2018)

The Team is most active on Telegram feel free to contact me here, I am standing in contact with the Team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

19. April Cherie Kloss ''Am here promoting NurseToken in the UK at the Blockchain Expo Global. There are 16K attendees!''

Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Check out this Interview with Nursetoken founder Cherie kloss on IdeaMensch:

https://ideamensch.com/cherie-kloss/
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

Don't miss NurseToken at the the D10E conference!

https://d10e.biz/tokyo-2018/

What is the D10E Conference about?

d10e is the leading conference on decentralization, exploring the future of fintech, ICOs, blockchain, the sharing economy, the future of work, and disruptive culture.
Since 2014, we hosted 20 editions around the world in Amsterdam, Bucharest, Cayman Islands, Davos, Gibraltar, Kyiv, Liberland, Ljubljana, Puerto Rico, Seoul, Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv, Vilnius and Warsaw.
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

Mark Your Calendars Now! May 6 - 9, 2018 · The Aria in Las Vegas

We are the hottest, newest, largest and most important healthcare event. Creating a much needed dialogue focused on disruptive innovation.
Backed with more than $5 million in VC funding

https://hlth.co/sponsors/nursetoken/
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

Employer demand for nurses is high—and climbing

Today demand for nurses is greater than ever. People around the world are living longer, and of course older people tend to use more healthcare services. In fact, according to the UN, the number of people in the world aged 60 or older is expected to more than double by 2050, exceeding two billion. In the US another factor is leading to increased demand for healthcare: The Department of Health and Human Services reports that 20 million individuals have gained insurance through the Affordable Care Act.

Little wonder, then, that of the more than 800 different occupations listed by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), registered nurses are projected to have the second-highest job growth over the next ten years. When you look solely at occupations that require a bachelor’s degree, registered nurses take the number 1 spot. Today there are nearly 3 million nurses employed in the US and 439,300 more positions are expected by 2024, a 16% increase from 2014.

This strong demand is reflected in Indeed data: Jobs for registered nurses make up 8.4% of all postings on Indeed in the US; more than 3% in the UK; and more than 1% each in Australia, Canada and Germany. The staffing industry plays a significant role in meeting this demand for nursing talent: healthcare jobs account for 36% of staffing firm postings on Indeed.

Source: http://blog.indeed.com/2016/05/12/nurses-day-nursing-shortage/
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

Check auto this video...it is simple explainig the problem thats been going on and which role Nursetoken will play!

https://vimeo.com/266353722
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

Cherie Kloss will be speaking (ICO pitch, 2 pm) at  the Crypto Economy tomorrow in Singapore.
https://www.thecryptoeconomy.com/singapore/
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

Question: But you do you think Nursetoken could really solve the cause for this? I mean there is a big recruitment challenge and 17.5% of newly RN's leave their job within the first year...could Nursetoken also play a role in this part?

Cherie Kloss:
What we are doing is maximizing the work force and decreasing times to onboarding as well as increasing incentives for more nurses to enter the field as well as for current nurses to work more. While that does not solve the shortage in one year, over time, it does help the system gain equilibrium. More students will be attracted to the field because nursing will have the opportunity to achieve real wealth with portability and incentives. Will it benefit the individual hospital? Well, we can’t look at that because hospitals have to compete for nurses no matter what, and rightly so, the more in-demand the nurses are; the more the salaries go up, and the more attractive the field becomes. Also the more portable they are- the more they can maximize their income. So yes, in a long term sense, creating portability and incentives will solve the global nursing crisis. We have to start somewhere and right now, no one is doing much. In fact, the Georgia legislature wrote  into a referendum three years ago to make changes to attract nurses and utilize the current nursing workforce to its maximum or else they would see a dire shortage. Well they did nothing, and now GA is at crisis levels. GA did recently join (in January) the Compact State Licensure which allows nurses with GA licenses to travel to 25 states using the same GA license. While that may seem strange and counterintuitive to share their nurses, they did that so they could also benefit from other nurses from other states to come work in GA without having to do a rigorous new state license which can take months. So as you see, the movement for portability is already happening and we are taking hold of the opportunity and running with it so we become the gold standard.
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:48:10 PM

Hi, I see you planing to offer a bounty, any Date ??
I see it will be post in a "sererate" thread Tongue

EDIT.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

Hi, I see you planing to offer a bounty, any Date ??
I see it will be post in a "sererate" thread Tongue

EDIT.

I will announce it here and in a seperate bounty thread. It has to be planned by the team..pls be patient!
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

NurseToken in ICO Crowd:

http://icocrowd.com/nursetoken/
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

NurseToken will be present at the D10e in Tokyo

Cherie Kloss will have an NurseToken ICO Pitch there.

Time: 2:50 PM on Tuesday (May, 01.)

https://d10e.biz/tokyo-2018/
zayachkivska

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

I like projects that aim in the field of health and nursing
I hope this project develops very well in the future
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:55:47 AM

I like projects that aim in the field of health and nursing
I hope this project develops very well in the future

Thanks a lot! Visit our telegram! This project is alive on the daily and Cherie is working hard!
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

This Video explains simple what Nuretoken is aiming to do!

https://vimeo.com/266353722
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:59:54 AM

With this project the right nursing profession will be well fulfilled so that our world can be met by professional nurses

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:35:28 AM

What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? Should I invest a little bit?
Sorry but i dont really understand this question..right now we built on the ETH blockchain so you could use every erc-20 supporting wallet you like...
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:36:15 AM

With this project the right nursing profession will be well fulfilled so that our world can be met by professional nurses

Absolutely right! Lets solve that problem we have right now and en that drama!
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

We are in Tokyo at the D10e conference!

Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

JOIN OUR OFFICAL NURSETOKEN DISCORD!

https://discord.gg/eUgKeQN
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

What is the advantage of having this on a blockchain ? I don’t see it why it can’t just be a database?

Cherie Kloss:

Our credentialing system  for my other business (a large nurse agency called SnapNurse) is currently off chain, and it gets unlocked with a Dropbox that the admin uses to open with an email and password. I guess you can think of it as an electronic version of a manila folder with pdf’s in it but on a database. We want to improve that offchain system by placing it on a distributed database but also keeping record via a hash connected to the open blockchain which would record when the data was last accessed, what was changed, which hospitals used this database to credential a nurse and for peer to peer reviews to give the credentialing package a more trusted factor that the current“Dropbox” system is not optimized to do. In addition, the current system would not allow for a nurse to take that automated approved folder system to another hospital and all the same verifications would have to be done over and over again.
By establishing a gold standard of credentialing by which top organizations have approved and vouched for (and are rewarded for approving) which has an automated trigger for when things have expired or the packet is not longer valid, we create a more organized portable system where the credentialing standard can be trusted more than a manila folder or Dropbox of pdf’s which were approved and verified by just one source. The more sources that have verified the nurse, the more trusted her credentials are and therefore the need to do some of the same processes over and over again, becomes obsolete and a nurse can get verified much quicker.
It’s an improvement over the current credentialing companies who do somewhat of the same things but off chain...the business model already exists, we are just securing and using multiple verifiers instead of just one, to create a more trusted set of credentials that a nurse can take place to place and own it, decentralizing the data. In a way, it ends up possibly making my current business become obsolete when widespread adoption occurs because this approved and verified packet can someday replace nurse agencies. It can also be accessed for consumers who want a nurse to help in their home or for telemedicine. Its portability and multiple verified system is what give this a much more upgraded system from what currently exists.

Hope that answers your question. I’m writing this on the fly because I don’t want the thread to go down much further without answering your question. Currently the credentialing systems off chain are charging nurses on average about $130 a year to keep the credentials updated if they want to take that from place to place. Just FYI.
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:42:28 AM

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
  • Free listing for your ICO
  • Free Press Releases or article publishing
  • Your ICO shared on our social media (1700+ followers)
  • Your ICO will stay forever on our site

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Thanks!
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

I love it when there is a serious blockchain in the field of health and hospitals
I think it's quite concrete if the project is in a blockchain world

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:38:56 AM

I love it when there is a serious blockchain in the field of health and hospitals
I think it's quite concrete if the project is in a blockchain world

Check our telegram and discord! CEO Cherie Kloss is really active there! She is a genius and trying really hard to solve that shortage! She already created the SnapNurse app! Come and take a look! Links are in the beginning of the thread!
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 06:42:19 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 07:44:56 AM by cryptoslate01

Hello team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added NurseToken to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/nursetoken/

https://i.imgur.com/0tRgZpo.jpg

If you need any help in editing or adding more information about your ICO, feel free to contact me or send us a message via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/.
CriptoDerek
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

Where can I buy your coins?
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Where can I buy your coins?

You can whitelist yourself for the crowdsale. Join the telegram group or look for the link on the website.

Atm presale is active with a 50% bonus. Just contact one of the admins or CEO Cherie Kloss in the telegram group.
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

Check out the NuresToken Subreddit!

https://www.reddit.com/r/nursetoken/
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

is there a bounty program here
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

is there a bounty program here

We are planning one. It will be published here!
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

One of the best projects I have seen so far: it has a potential to save people's lives and already is developed enough. What countries are you working with and do you plan to expand? Or maybe work with other languages for different coutries?
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

NURSETOKEN has really useful and interesting idea of the project. That's why thay will have many investors during ico. You may take part in it.
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

NURSETOKEN has really useful and interesting idea of the project. That's why thay will have many investors during ico. You may take part in it.

Presale will begin in june with a nice bonus! Join our telegram for more infos...also bounty will start soon!
luffy.2

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

The idea is quite new. I think that there are all chances that it will become really successful
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

The idea is quite new. I think that there are all chances that it will become really successful

Yes ofcourse! Check out https://snapnurse.com/ another project from Miss Kloss thats already working!
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

Check out our Updated WHITETAPER!

https://nursetoken.io/whitepaper/18_NurseToken_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:53:30 AM

Bounty Campaign will be launched soon! Make sure you follow us!
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

I think this project has long been in Ann, for some reason until now what the symptoms in its development
Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

With this project, the right nursing profession will be well fulfilled so that our world can be met by professional nurses.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:13:37 AM

the deployment of this system must be extensive to be able to help hospitals around the world Understand this project will be the biggest idea of ​​blockchain for now because it will be very useful and make it easier for nurses around the world to find a job in the hospital

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

I think this project has long been in Ann, for some reason until now what the symptoms in its development

What do you mean exactly? Yes we are active since some time here...
Ben271286 (OP)

I love this Game!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

the deployment of this system must be extensive to be able to help hospitals around the world Understand this project will be the biggest idea of ​​blockchain for now because it will be very useful and make it easier for nurses around the world to find a job in the hospital

You are absolutely right! We will begin to built it in the US first and expand arround the world after that. Join our Discord we have more questions answered there in the Q&A channel.
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

Bounties will be announced in a sererate bounty channel, you can find the Link below.

not find the bounty thread  Huh
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Nursing is already an incredibly grueling job though. This decrease in pay is deterring capable people from becoming nurses. But our world desperately needs nurses. Patients are already dying from the shortage. It’s only a matter of time until an epidemic shows us how critical this issue is.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

This is a revolutionary concept in Healthcare!

Credentialing management and the entire healthcare provider onboarding process is repetitive, inefficient, and expensive.

Moving healthcare provider credentials onto the blockchain will dramatically streamline the process and expedite the time it takes to bring a provider into a new system. This is a game changer for both healthcare providers and the hospitals/facilities that use them.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

Quite a lot now want to release projects in the field of health,and this is understandable,because in this area we need specific refinement.But what offers us the team NurseToken,it is in my opinion very sophisticated version.Why can't it be a lot easier?..just raise the salaries of health workers, and thereby solve the problems with their shortage?.Well, in General everything is very difficult.But in love case the guys are great, they want to somehow solve the existing problems.For this, I wish them success in this not easy way.
Stellr

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

a project with a very clear and neat planning, coin sales information with a very clear allocation of funds on each item developed, I think this project is very complete and very interesting to have a coin on this project
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

I just know the link of this platform and I see there are promising services. only support the promotion that I do, there may be a bounty room that you can provide.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

Some of the benefits shown are: portable, trusted credentialing system on the blockchain for nurses, loyalty program with peer to peer reviews and employer peer reviews.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

Worldwide global unified credentialing system that allows nurses all over the world to get approved to work quicker and on- demand. This provides well-positioning and a solid base for the project success.
accuracypersonal

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:42:55 AM

I see that this project credentials, credibility and can verify instantly via blockchain. As part of the process of introduction for new nurses, hospitals will use the NurseToken token to unlock and verify the credentials of the new nurse. The idea is very interesting and useful promised.
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:52:51 AM

this project is very useful for nurses around the world and I hope this project can go according to plan so that it can be realized.
profall

Activity: 298

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

I am really impressive with this point of your project: Equivalent of $2M USD. If less than $2 million USD has been raised by the end of ICO, then all funds will be returned back to the participants minus the transaction cost within a reasonable time from the ICO end date.
You are very clearly in this case, if your project can not reach softcap, you will refund for investors. I love this point

johnprimer

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

Hello! Great design and design looks just fine. I will follow the growth of this project.
Ninamuze

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Great coin! Congratulations to the developers and the team.
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community
leetrongway

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

A good idea. these projects have will be a success in the transportation industry.
dickyram88

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

The project website provides comprehensive information for potential investors.

Some of the benefits shown are:
- Portable, trusted credentialing system on the blockchain for nurses
- Loyalty program with peer to peer reviews and employer peer reviews
- Worldwide global unified credentialing system that allows nurses all over the world to get approved to work quicker and on- demand

All of the above, provide well-positioning and a solid base for the project success.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: