Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6196 times)
FairNinjaICO

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:27:20 AM

wow, the multinational platform for online classifieds is very interesting and practical. I believe that such a project is needed in our time. I also think that you need to make an anonymous delivery

Yes, we feel that marketplace like this is missing and very needed. As people want to use cryptocurrency as a payment, but lack an opportuntiy to do so Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ibo10114

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Using blockchain to solve real world problems is awsome!
FairNinjaICO

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/fair-ninja-21339 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello! Thanks for adding us, we will update information and verify members soon
adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:12:23 PM

You guys making ebay like platform? this can be huge if approached correctly,i see whitelisting began?
FairNinjaICO

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:15:16 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 01:36:54 PM by FairNinjaICO

Private sale is now open! Pre-ico starts 15th of june. We are working with private investors now, stay tuned for more info before ico starts
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

Nice to see solid project with core members from Croatia. I am not a fan of centralized marketplaces like Amazon or eBay which all have huge fees so I am a potential user.
But I want to ask, why do you claim in wallpaper that
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and
sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring
both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden
from public view or even other platform users.
How are you going to provide anonymity if Yoshi is a ERC20 token and tokens are traceable?

FairNinjaICO

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:49:24 AM

Nice to see solid project with core members from Croatia. I am not a fan of centralized marketplaces like Amazon or eBay which all have huge fees so I am a potential user.
But I want to ask, why do you claim in wallpaper that
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and
sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring
both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden
from public view or even other platform users.
How are you going to provide anonymity if Yoshi is a ERC20 token and tokens are traceable?

We will eventually be creating our own blockchain, in the meantime, with the ethereum platform all we will be writing down inside the contract will be the sum/ the amount that is being transferred, and the username to keep the transaction/the user safe. So no credit cards, bank wires etc. Keep in mind we don't want illegal activity on our platform as all the ads will be moderated so it wouldn't contain stuff being sold that's illegal, otherwise think of it as buying with cash but you have a platform keeping your transactions safe and you don't have to pay high platform/bank/wire or exchange fees.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

The obvious difference in this advertising business with blockchain-based technology making the first of these projects
will certainly make more transparent in the transaction,this is actually one of the advantages .. good job
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

"The prerequisite of a good campaign starts with the name"
Fair Ninja is quiet unique in my eyes and I think other people will also recognized this project because of your name. I believe that your project name has relevance to what your purposes.
1st Worldwide Online Marketplace using blockchain technology, this project will next in Amazon soon! But wait, let me read your whitepaper because I just scan the front page of the thread.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.

Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

Based on the partners of the fair ninja project i think this will be a great one i will keep an eye for this project platform.
FairNinjaICO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.

Hi:). There are multiple reasons. We have already working classifieds company behind us, Oglasnik. The safety comes from using smart contracts, both buyer and seller are protected, as seller cannot recieve payment if the item/product isn't delievered to buyer as in the condition they agreed on. Also, there will be rating system on user profiles to keep trust between sellers and buyers. Notice that the platform isn't just second hand goods, it is everything that people are buying and selling in usual classifieds, or online marketplaces.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

Wow, amazing project. I really am a fan of buying things online because there are a lot of things that I want which are not available here in my place. This will really be a big success because clearly this is so much more better than amazon itself! Imagine being able to use your crypto assets in buying things online and have a good variety of which coins you wanna use for purchase! Thumbs up!
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:26:50 PM

Hands up to this great project. Clearly the developing team behind this project really has some brilliant minds to be able to think about this great concept. This project will really help crypto people a lot because it enables crypto people to have the chance to use their crypto currencies to purchase items online and have a lot of options in doing this. I am very excited to start using the platform!
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

I have went and read a bit of the white paper and I have got to say, this project is really interesting. I see that this has a good ideology behind it and has the potential to succeed since it really solves the most common problems that we crypto enthusiasts have today which is more options as to where we use our crypto currencies without having to go through the hassle of converting to usd and cashing out or transferring to bank accounts. I know this project is gonna be in the mouths of many.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online classifieds platform that allows
users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in
the world. Our goal is to connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into
a single market, making commerce easier than ever. Moreover, the Fair Ninja
platform will be the first to offer fully integrated cryptocurrency payment options,
including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin, as well as our own ERC20-compliant
Yoshi coin. Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure,
and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable
and completely frictionless.

WHITEPAPER

https://i.imgur.com/4G7Egsx.jpg

ICO coming Q2 2018
Bounty and translation program info soon

Token name: Yoshi
Token ticker: YSH
Total supply: 500M YSH
Available for token sale: 50%
Soft cap: 5,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 23,250,000 USD
Token price pre-ICO: 0,08 USD
Token price ICO: 0,1 USD

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the project and join our social media!  Smiley
To be honest, the automatic translation is really a great feature. Although it may seem like something that is not such a big deal, for chinese people or other people that do not know that much english really finds this feature a very great thing because it makes it easier for them to understand and be able to use the platform with ease without any hassle or whatsoever. This is such a great idea, I am sure that with this, the platform will be able to attract more people in the whole world to use their services. GAZUA!!
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

It is true that the advertising industry has really been together with mankind for a very long time and has massively increased and improved to this day from papers, or posters to radio, t.v. and not too long also on computers via internet. Indeed this has helped a lot of businessmen to showcase their products more effectively and more creatively with the benefit of having the plus of reaching a greater number of people than the older ways that existed and still exists to this day. I think that this project will really be able to take advantage of the advertising industry and make the demand for it to do the hard work of putting much more traffic in this project. Damn, that's pretty complicated thinking there, nice job devs.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:49:43 PM

A would say Alas to credit visa cards!!  Grin Cheesy
Throught the years not having any credit card has been a big obstacle to a lot of people who want to shop online. But this story is going to end now. By the way, if i want to buy Yoshi token because i want to use this token as payment, only with cryptocurrencies mentioned above i am going to buy it with or there is also a chance for fiat?

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

Interesting! Is the project already implemented and working or not yet? Are you the first to be a cryptocurrency based online marketplace?
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

I think this project will be successful because people nowadays are fond of buying things online at a cheaper price. Even though some items are pre-loved, they want to have it and they will find a way to get one to be able to cope up with the trend especially on gadgets.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: