Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6197 times)
TrainDING

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:20:36 PM

Fair Ninja using Blockchain brings in a high-level of transparency and openness to the online shopping model.
When used or refurbished large sized goods are sold its easier to trace the history of the product
through its previous owners. Transaction validity to claim warranty and return of goods is easier to establish.
Yes you are right. It give a better look and feel for online shopping. Makes it more easier, more secure and more interesting. I really believe that fair ninja really hit it big with this one. I mean, just look at how great the concept is, and how in demand it would be for us crypto lovers that wants easier ways to shop with our cryptos. Plus this will also attract a lot of non crypto enthusiasts to try cryptos and experience the benefits it could bring which will then lead to faster mass adoption. Great job fair ninja team!
Well, what can I say? You definitely said it all zycast! But I would like to focus on that you have said about non-crypto enthusiasts and I totally agree with that. Sometimes we have difficulty on explaining to them how crypto works but when they've seen the platform of Fair Ninja and got interested on one of their products, I am definitely sure that this person will buy Yoshi tokens and transact using cryptocurrencies and the rest of the story will be history.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

Fair Ninja using Blockchain brings in a high-level of transparency and openness to the online shopping model.
When used or refurbished large sized goods are sold its easier to trace the history of the product
through its previous owners. Transaction validity to claim warranty and return of goods is easier to establish.
Yes you are right. It give a better look and feel for online shopping. Makes it more easier, more secure and more interesting. I really believe that fair ninja really hit it big with this one. I mean, just look at how great the concept is, and how in demand it would be for us crypto lovers that wants easier ways to shop with our cryptos. Plus this will also attract a lot of non crypto enthusiasts to try cryptos and experience the benefits it could bring which will then lead to faster mass adoption. Great job fair ninja team!
Well, what can I say? You definitely said it all zycast! But I would like to focus on that you have said about non-crypto enthusiasts and I totally agree with that. Sometimes we have difficulty on explaining to them how crypto works but when they've seen the platform of Fair Ninja and got interested on one of their products, I am definitely sure that this person will buy Yoshi tokens and transact using cryptocurrencies and the rest of the story will be history.

Fair ninja have me in their back. I totally believe in this project and on my opinion also, those who are not into Cryptocurrency will definitely be curious on this and later will be interested to use also crypto currency in trading here at fair ninja. I believe that this project will open door to people who are not crypto enthusiasts.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

Fair ninja have me in their back. I totally believe in this project and on my opinion also, those who are not into Cryptocurrency will definitely be curious on this and later will be interested to use also crypto currency in trading here at fair ninja. I believe that this project will open door to people who are not crypto enthusiasts.
Possibly. What can they do if they want something in the platform and there is no other way they can get it aside from buying Yoshi token and pay them. You are right, it will lead them to discover more about cryptocurrency.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

Possibly. What can they do if they want something in the platform and there is no other way they can get it aside from buying Yoshi token and pay them. You are right, it will lead them to discover more about cryptocurrency.
This project is great and will surely promote crypto currency use. After this project success, more and more people will be enlightened on the use of crypto currency. They will now see products beiing directly bought using crypto currency. In effect, this will help increase in value of crytocurrencies.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

Fair Ninja find interesting patterns in how consumers view and browse
websites before they purchase findings offer specific insights to online retailers and to
some degree to manufacturers that are considering online retailing.   
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
I like the way how Fair Ninja emphasize their experienced about working in classified ads. I found that before Fair Ninja there was a company made by the CEO of Fair Ninja that was successful. In terms of development and technology, they are building up. But if we look the way they deal with problems and manage their company, we need nothing to worry.
So if the CEO of Fair Ninja has been successful in building other company in the past, is there more to doubt about the success of Fair Ninja? It only means that the builder of this project has a credibility to bring it all into completion and success.

So, that is the proof i believe, Fair ninja will really be launched formally or will be operating successfully. 30 years of experience and i assume expertise will surely be useful in that field.  Besides, their concept and feautures should never be ignored because it is what the online shopping business consumer needs specially the crypto users.
In addition to that, the past company of the CEO which I think it is running even today, is related in Fair Ninja. It was different in terms of technology because Fair Ninja uses smart contract to resolve fraudulent acts in online marketplace. Aside from that, the CEO wants to expand his territory and he wants his journey become globally.

Global market, their platform is aiming for the people from all over the world to participate on their project.
A project that will ease the problems in dealing online of buyer and sellers.
this will be a huge leap in the world once the project get their success.
have some popcorn to watch this.

A “must invest in project”. Impressive project that build up community by the use of Online Social Marketing of buying and selling of goods and services. Worth to invest for.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

Damn, this project really is gaining some good traffic slowly but surely. In my opinion, the number of people getting drawn into the concept of this project will surely be increasing more and more as the days pass by and the launching get closer and closer. The concept is full proof together with the developers. I really am expecting a successful future for this project. Good luck fair ninja team.!!!
Glorious04

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

Damn, this project really is gaining some good traffic slowly but surely. In my opinion, the number of people getting drawn into the concept of this project will surely be increasing more and more as the days pass by and the launching get closer and closer. The concept is full proof together with the developers. I really am expecting a successful future for this project. Good luck fair ninja team.!!!
Ya sure. By the way, have you invested already in their ICO? Not not, dont be late, you still have a chance. Do not be deprived of your opportunity to earn a good profit with their token Yoshi. You can either keep them in your wallet and use in your future purchase in the platform or just trade them.

micahyahel10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

This project is great and will surely promote crypto currency use. After this project success, more and more people will be enlightened on the use of crypto currency. They will now see products beiing directly bought using crypto currency. In effect, this will help increase in value of crytocurrencies.
I do believe so. One of the in demand now is online shopping, since iin order to be able to buy from Fair ninja, you got to buy Yoshi tokens first.  Therefore if there is really a nice product to buy or something they need, because I know that there will also be a lot of interesting products since it is a world wide classified marketplace, more people will be interested to get into crypto currencies and it will lead to increase of value of Cryptocurrency. Can I hear crypto enthusiast shouting hooray. 😂
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

There are thousands of potential crypto merchants around the world and a lot more buyers that dont have it easy when trying to spend their crypto earnings outside paying large exchange fees while converting into fiat.

With over 30 years experience in the classifieds business we came up with an idea of an ecosystem, a platform to connect buyers and sellers willing to accept cryptocurrency, while keeping it classy and offcourse classified.

https://www.facebook.com/fairninja
Merchandise is one of the best project in this community. If the project is all about online marketplace, assure that it will success! Just like what Fair Ninja is. But with all of the merchandise related here in cryptocurrency, most of them are just scam. We must not believe the way we see in the whitepaper of a certain project however, having an experienced CEO is enough for me to have a basis that the project will success, and Fair Ninja has it.
I agree with you in what you said nhebu. We could not really determine which project is geniune and which one is not. All we need to do here is to wait and see. Even in online selling platform, there are sellers that are just scams. Promising good commodities but in reality not. Good thing there is smart contract that will guarantee us our safety.
Yes! I am waiting for Fair Ninja to seize the moment in cryptocurrency. We should instill in our mind that Fair Ninja will become different with other existing scam project. Fair Ninja becomes more creative and supportive about their project. They also shows how each individual in the market must be honoured and given an importance. They are the enemy of fraudulent acts. Lastly, experience leads this project to better future.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

You are definitely correct smitch4cris. People will be aware of what is cryptocurrency and they will know how can they also use the cryptocurrencies to every transaction. I believe that by having Fair ninja, we can easily show the goodness of crypto and how can it help us.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:34:41 AM

Fair Ninja platform is a huge project a nice platform using cryptocurrency as payment is amazing.
They find interesting differences in shopping behavior based on household income they also find
that depends on what they are shopping for and where they are shopping at.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:32:34 AM

Ya sure. By the way, have you invested already in their ICO? Not not, dont be late, you still have a chance. Do not be deprived of your opportunity to earn a good profit with their token Yoshi. You can either keep them in your wallet and use in your future purchase in the platform or just trade them.

i invest on this one i dont want to be late, i dont want to miss the chance.
a great opportunity to participate with fair ninja, the project is good for everyone's protection.
both parties are secured, this will surely hit the market.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

Hope many investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin!

Constructing this kind and running this well is a very difficult challenge on the Team and Developers but if this project succeeds it will be a great breakthrough on the world of Cryptos and even in the Online Marketing.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

Hope many investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin!

Constructing this kind and running this well is a very difficult challenge on the Team and Developers but if this project succeeds it will be a great breakthrough on the world of Cryptos and even in the Online Marketing.

This is a challenge, but the team is prepared for this and it will not be difficult.
they construct the plan and project. we should wait for their development in the future.
this one hit the public and will give big impact in online shopping.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

i invest on this one i dont want to be late, i dont want to miss the chance.
a great opportunity to participate with fair ninja, the project is good for everyone's protection.
both parties are secured, this will surely hit the market.

Good for you. This is surely a wise investment. A first of its kind in this field. Even amazon, ebay, alibaba and other existing online marketplace doesn't have the security that Fair Ninja offers to its users, both buyers and sellers. You will surely earn big in the future. More power to Fair Ninja Team.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:04:27 PM

I see that you are very optimistic aboyt this project. Well, I can't deny, I too am very interested in thus project and wants to see this succeed in any way. But let us not be so emotional about this. It is a great project with a great concept together with its developers. But I would wanna be cautious because a lot of projects has already scammed people or has failed. At least read more about this first.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:46:01 PM

Fair Ninja, the world's first and largest online advertising platform for trade in goods and services using crypto currency. I think that in the near future cryptography will fundamentally change the work of online platforms and it pleases. There are suggestions that  Fair Ninja will be a success.
Glorious04

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

I do believe so. One of the in demand now is online shopping, since iin order to be able to buy from Fair ninja, you got to buy Yoshi tokens first.  Therefore if there is really a nice product to buy or something they need, because I know that there will also be a lot of interesting products since it is a world wide classified marketplace, more people will be interested to get into crypto currencies and it will lead to increase of value of Cryptocurrency. Can I hear crypto enthusiast shouting hooray. 😂
Ya sure michayahel10. It will just be like going into a play world and in order to play u must buy tokens to operate the machine, so you have no other choice but to buy the token in order for you to play. Same with Fair Ninja. You want something badly from them, you buy Yoshi token and get what you want.

micahyahel10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience.

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

I read their white paper it is nice, policies of the companies of course they have it.
But not all company implemented their policy
I have many experienced with this scenario exchange item not at all, it so hard
to exchange the item you purchased, this is only  with my personal experienced,
I hope i'm not the only one who experienced this problem.

Your concern is quite valid Jakjak! We all have gone through similar situation in the past, and boy it is quite a horrible experience so to say.

Yet, allow us to welcome you to the beauty of smart contracts where certain conditions need to be met before releasing payments.

These are self executing contracts so you don't have to worry about a third party having control or manipulating the contract.

To cut to the chase, smart contracts will require you to confirm that you are satisfied with the product you received before it sends payment to the vendor, which i hope will make you feel more protected as a consumer.

Right! Fair Ninja also suggest their best products and they'll give you coupons
and freebies, using cryptocurrecies as payment is amazing.
It’s easy to shop co'z they give what you’re looking for and very convenient!

That's one of the strategies of Fair Ninja which I think is good to attract more investors to patronize their program here in this project as well, Even me I will partake on their program as customer due to it will satisfy me with their service offer.
Those strategies are not new already but it is working well that is why many are adapting or implementing it.  It is the usual strategies in businesses that is really have a big and fast return of investment, or what ever the marketing strategy cost, the growth in sales will compensate for its expenses.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: