Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6192 times)
Chimecho

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

Online marketplaces and sellers will now have a much wider audience to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products.

You are right. And there is also a huge selection for the buyers since it offers a worldwide classifieds marketplace. Fair ninja has a promising concept. I just love the smart contract feauture, it is the best for feature for an online selling platform.

That's the uniqueness it has by the Fair ninja, they are using Erc20 smart contract platform where other online site don't have this for real. it is

because of the blockchain technology itself. Then, Fair ninja has strong experience in terms of this business categories anyway.

You right mate, unlimited choices of goods and services on the market. Very appealing and interesting in the first place. I’m glad this project exists on the Marketing and Trading Industry. Good concept and idea. This Team and Developers are so good. You got me guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

Online marketplaces and sellers will now have a much wider audience to sell their goods and services, while buyers will have unprecedented access to an enormous variety of products.

You are right. And there is also a huge selection for the buyers since it offers a worldwide classifieds marketplace. Fair ninja has a promising concept. I just love the smart contract feauture, it is the best for feature for an online selling platform.

That's the uniqueness it has by the Fair ninja, they are using Erc20 smart contract platform where other online site don't have this for real. it is

because of the blockchain technology itself. Then, Fair ninja has strong experience in terms of this business categories anyway.

You right mate, unlimited choices of goods and services on the market. Very appealing and interesting in the first place. I’m glad this project exists on the Marketing and Trading Industry. Good concept and idea. This Team and Developers are so good. You got me guys.

Well, it pretty much is a great project. No doubt abkut that, it's concept is quite different from others and is obviously very appealing to most of the people that are into crypto currencies. The idea of having the ability to buy things you want and need without going through the hassle of exchanging and then turning into fiat just to be able to buy anything is already a winner. If the developers manages to do things right, there is no reason for this project not to succeed.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Well, it pretty much is a great project. No doubt abkut that, it's concept is quite different from others and is obviously very appealing to most of the people that are into crypto currencies. The idea of having the ability to buy things you want and need without going through the hassle of exchanging and then turning into fiat just to be able to buy anything is already a winner. If the developers manages to do things right, there is no reason for this project not to succeed.
I think there is a great potential to this project and we should not waste the chance to make it happen. We all know that many projects were not materialized because not enough people support it. I think if we really want Fair Ninja to be very successful, we should really support it.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

If you guys knew the story behind this CEO you wouldn't invest a dime.

He's presenting him self as a successful guy who fixed a company, while
he did the complete opposite. More than 20+ people left the company in
last year and a half and Oglasnik group is on a downfall.

Good marketing, good idea, just too bad not the right people behind it.

Wow I have to check on that. Anyway as you've said the idea of this project is really great. I do hope that they will be able to deliver the finish product for Fair Ninja. I think even the president of the USA is a successful businessman but even he has declared bankruptcy several times.
Are you sure of that?  Too bad. Even though how great the concept is, for sure, this will affect Fair ninja in a bad way.  This is a sad news. I love Fair ninja.concept.really, specially the smart contract. How.could that be, i am talking about the CEO?
Vivat Rex

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Wow I have to check on that. Anyway as you've said the idea of this project is really great. I do hope that they will be able to deliver the finish product for Fair Ninja. I think even the president of the USA is a successful businessman but even he has declared bankruptcy several times.
Are you sure of that?  Too bad. Even though how great the concept is, for sure, this will affect Fair ninja in a bad way.  This is a sad news. I love Fair ninja.concept.really, specially the smart contract. How.could that be, i am talking about the CEO?
I know individuals that know him and have worked over
there.

So unfortunately, yea!

But maybe he changed, although, I'm quite curtain, he hasn't.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

there.

So unfortunately, yea!

But to be honest if this project will succeed, its a great innovation in the buying of selling of items. The policy provided by Fair Ninja with its smart contracts surely help both buyers and sellers to avoid scam or fraud. It will also give a boost to the crypto currency industry since Fair Ninja will only be accepting crypto currency as payment. As such more and more people will be aware and appreciate crypto currency. With such opportunity I do hope that the CEO will be responsible enough to complete this project. I believe once completed aside from maintenance it will run on its own since potential sellers and buyers will prefer the security feature that Fair Ninja offers.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

I think there is a great potential to this project and we should not waste the chance to make it happen. We all know that many projects were not materialized because not enough people support it. I think if we really want Fair Ninja to be very successful, we should really support it.

There has also been an emergence of online retailers that function autonomously through their own website.
I must say Fair Ninja has a nice concept they can sell, produce and ship from pretty much anywhere and have more access.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

there.

So unfortunately, yea!

But to be honest if this project will succeed, its a great innovation in the buying of selling of items. The policy provided by Fair Ninja with its smart contracts surely help both buyers and sellers to avoid scam or fraud. It will also give a boost to the crypto currency industry since Fair Ninja will only be accepting crypto currency as payment. As such more and more people will be aware and appreciate crypto currency. With such opportunity I do hope that the CEO will be responsible enough to complete this project. I believe once completed aside from maintenance it will run on its own since potential sellers and buyers will prefer the security feature that Fair Ninja offers.
You really said it right smith4cris! The project is really great and missing the chance to have it, in reality, will be very regretful. I am really hoping that this project will somehow make its way to hard cap and more supporters will support it. Fair Ninja simply offers a great promise especially in the full sense of fairness, speed, and reliability.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

Fair Ninja using Blockchain brings in a high-level of transparency and openness to the online shopping model.
When used or refurbished large sized goods are sold its easier to trace the history of the product
through its previous owners. Transaction validity to claim warranty and return of goods is easier to establish.
Yes you are right. It give a better look and feel for online shopping. Makes it more easier, more secure and more interesting. I really believe that fair ninja really hit it big with this one. I mean, just look at how great the concept is, and how in demand it would be for us crypto lovers that wants easier ways to shop with our cryptos. Plus this will also attract a lot of non crypto enthusiasts to try cryptos and experience the benefits it could bring which will then lead to faster mass adoption. Great job fair ninja team!
Well, what can I say? You definitely said it all zycast! But I would like to focus on that you have said about non-crypto enthusiasts and I totally agree with that. Sometimes we have difficulty on explaining to them how crypto works but when they've seen the platform of Fair Ninja and got interested on one of their products, I am definitely sure that this person will buy Yoshi tokens and transact using cryptocurrencies and the rest of the story will be history.

Fair ninja have me in their back. I totally believe in this project and on my opinion also, those who are not into Cryptocurrency will definitely be curious on this and later will be interested to use also crypto currency in trading here at fair ninja. I believe that this project will open door to people who are not crypto enthusiasts.
Possibly. What can they do if they want something in the platform and there is no other way they can get it aside from buying Yoshi token and pay them. You are right, it will lead them to discover more about cryptocurrency.
This project is great and will surely promote crypto currency use. After this project success, more and more people will be enlightened on the use of crypto currency. They will now see products beiing directly bought using crypto currency. In effect, this will help increase in value of crytocurrencies.
I do believe so. One of the in demand now is online shopping, since iin order to be able to buy from Fair ninja, you got to buy Yoshi tokens first.  Therefore if there is really a nice product to buy or something they need, because I know that there will also be a lot of interesting products since it is a world wide classified marketplace, more people will be interested to get into crypto currencies and it will lead to increase of value of Cryptocurrency. Can I hear crypto enthusiast shouting hooray. 😂
Ya sure michayahel10. It will just be like going into a play world and in order to play u must buy tokens to operate the machine, so you have no other choice but to buy the token in order for you to play. Same with Fair Ninja. You want something badly from them, you buy Yoshi token and get what you want.

I’m way interested on the history of the past owner.
Since they were anonymously displayed what if the product delivered broke after a week of using? Is the Fairninja Team will contact the past owner and tell them what happens?
dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

there.

So unfortunately, yea!

You really said it right smith4cris! The project is really great and missing the chance to have it, in reality, will be very regretful. I am really hoping that this project will somehow make its way to hard cap and more supporters will support it. Fair Ninja simply offers a great promise especially in the full sense of fairness, speed, and reliability.
I think not only makes promises just this ninja at the fair of gan, the project will develop a good and great, we just wait how the project will be run.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
micahyahel10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:58:54 PM

With Fair Ninja, you’ll find the best deals across Europe and around the world.
Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language.
Pay with: Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin and their very own Yoshicoin!

latest update from the team!!!
https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/
That is the best feature of fair ninja for many people who wants to buy or have goods and items originally from european countries and from around the world... Before we don't have the chance to have it but now with fair ninja all that second hand items is available for everyone...

That's a good thing for Fair Ninja, where most people would satisfied because of their kind of offered and services as well. And I do believed that

their items was still high quality despite of being goods surplus due to it is branded too.

With fair ninja.,There are a lot of excellent features this.project has to.offer. Take note that this is world wide automated language and most especially the smart contract to name a few. I like this project to succeed.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

there.

So unfortunately, yea!

Well done smith! Thanks for being a optimist supporter of Fair Ninja. I don't know what is currently event that the team do for the project. I thought that they will just starting the launch of the project in August 15. More weeks before the project will end, as of now I am waiting for the result of their sales. I do not anymore focus on their project because it is totally good, what I emphasize right now is the sales of their project.

crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:57:42 AM

With Fair Ninja, you’ll find the best deals across Europe and around the world.
Buy and sell with anyone, anywhere, in any language.
Pay with: Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin and their very own Yoshicoin!

latest update from the team!!!
https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/
That is the best feature of fair ninja for many people who wants to buy or have goods and items originally from european countries and from around the world... Before we don't have the chance to have it but now with fair ninja all that second hand items is available for everyone...

That's a good thing for Fair Ninja, where most people would satisfied because of their kind of offered and services as well. And I do believed that

their items was still high quality despite of being goods surplus due to it is branded too.

With fair ninja.,There are a lot of excellent features this.project has to.offer. Take note that this is world wide automated language and most especially the smart contract to name a few. I like this project to succeed.

I read this in their facebook account;

"That Fair Ninja platform will be the first to offer fully integrated #cryptocurrency payment options.
They using #smartcontracts, #FairNinja will offer transparent,
reliable, secure transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable and completely frictionless."

Fair Ninja is awesome concept, Thank you for the link and info i will enlighten me.

Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience.

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

I read their white paper it is nice, policies of the companies of course they have it.
But not all company implemented their policy
I have many experienced with this scenario exchange item not at all, it so hard
to exchange the item you purchased, this is only  with my personal experienced,
I hope i'm not the only one who experienced this problem.

Your concern is quite valid Jakjak! We all have gone through similar situation in the past, and boy it is quite a horrible experience so to say.

Yet, allow us to welcome you to the beauty of smart contracts where certain conditions need to be met before releasing payments.

These are self executing contracts so you don't have to worry about a third party having control or manipulating the contract.

To cut to the chase, smart contracts will require you to confirm that you are satisfied with the product you received before it sends payment to the vendor, which i hope will make you feel more protected as a consumer.

Right! Fair Ninja also suggest their best products and they'll give you coupons
and freebies, using cryptocurrecies as payment is amazing.
It’s easy to shop co'z they give what you’re looking for and very convenient!

That's one of the strategies of Fair Ninja which I think is good to attract more investors to patronize their program here in this project as well, Even me I will partake on their program as customer due to it will satisfy me with their service offer.
Those strategies are not new already but it is working well that is why many are adapting or implementing it.  It is the usual strategies in businesses that is really have a big and fast return of investment, or what ever the marketing strategy cost, the growth in sales will compensate for its expenses.

I feel you bru. Buying into Online Shops was way also risk taking. You only see the product on the shop
but you didn’t observe and inspect that too much so at the end you will end up buying on land stores and shops. How FairNinja will answer or solve this?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:01:41 PM

If you're buying a clothing item in online shopping , you don't have the ability to feel the material,
try it on, and see how it's made. Unless you know your measurements and are familiar
with the brand of clothing offered, this could end up being a bad experience.

Absolutely. This is what really scares me. Because sellers may sell defected products that are obviously too worn out already to even use let alone sell to others. This is scary. And most of the time, it may look good on the shown photos but in person it may look awful or just pure garvage. I am really curious as to how thr fair ninja will cater to this scary problem because let's dace it, no matter how great fair ninja is, there will stil be people who want to take advantage of others. Hmmm...

Haven’ you heard of the Smart contract feature of Fair ninja? This feature protects the buyer in such a way that, even though the buyer has already paid the item, it will not automatically goes to the seller, it first goes to Fair ninja and the. Fair ninja will wait upon the confirmation from the buyer if it is in good condition of the buyer is satisfied of the product. Only then that such payment shall be release or given to the seller.

I think he was not able to read the white paper. Just in case here is the link https://www.fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf.
The thing that scares you has been addressed by Fair Ninja already. Try reading the whitepaper, I am sure you will understand this and appreciate Fair Ninja even better.

I read their white paper it is nice, policies of the companies of course they have it.
But not all company implemented their policy
I have many experienced with this scenario exchange item not at all, it so hard
to exchange the item you purchased, this is only  with my personal experienced,
I hope i'm not the only one who experienced this problem.

Your concern is quite valid Jakjak! We all have gone through similar situation in the past, and boy it is quite a horrible experience so to say.

Yet, allow us to welcome you to the beauty of smart contracts where certain conditions need to be met before releasing payments.

These are self executing contracts so you don't have to worry about a third party having control or manipulating the contract.

To cut to the chase, smart contracts will require you to confirm that you are satisfied with the product you received before it sends payment to the vendor, which i hope will make you feel more protected as a consumer.

Right! Fair Ninja also suggest their best products and they'll give you coupons
and freebies, using cryptocurrecies as payment is amazing.
It’s easy to shop co'z they give what you’re looking for and very convenient!

That's one of the strategies of Fair Ninja which I think is good to attract more investors to patronize their program here in this project as well, Even me I will partake on their program as customer due to it will satisfy me with their service offer.
Those strategies are not new already but it is working well that is why many are adapting or implementing it.  It is the usual strategies in businesses that is really have a big and fast return of investment, or what ever the marketing strategy cost, the growth in sales will compensate for its expenses.

I feel you bru. Buying into Online Shops was way also risk taking. You only see the product on the shop
but you didn’t observe and inspect that too much so at the end you will end up buying on land stores and shops. How FairNinja will answer or solve this?

Yes but with Fair Ninja, the risk is minimized. This is really a great project which provide user with a convenient and safe way to transact and to buy the things they really want.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

Are you sure of that?  Too bad. Even though how great the concept is, for sure, this will affect Fair ninja in a bad way.  This is a sad news. I love Fair ninja.concept.really, specially the smart contract. How.could that be, i am talking about the CEO?
there.

So unfortunately, yea!

Well done smith! Thanks for being a optimist supporter of Fair Ninja. I don't know what is currently event that the team do for the project. I thought that they will just starting the launch of the project in August 15. More weeks before the project will end, as of now I am waiting for the result of their sales. I do not anymore focus on their project because it is totally good, what I emphasize right now is the sales of their project.
I agree with you. Since we all know the in and out of this project, I guess what we are waiting now is the sales of the project. I hope there are enough investors who really did support the project. Fair Ninja is a great project and its success will make a difference in the online marketplace industry.
micahyahel10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

Are you sure of that?  Too bad. Even though how great the concept is, for sure, this will affect Fair ninja in a bad way.  This is a sad news. I love Fair ninja.concept.really, specially the smart contract. How.could that be, i am talking about the CEO?
there.

So unfortunately, yea!

I agree with you. Since we all know the in and out of this project, I guess what we are waiting now is the sales of the project. I hope there are enough investors who really did support the project. Fair Ninja is a great project and its success will make a difference in the online marketplace industry.
I second that one. Fair ninja is surely a nice project.  It's too much of lost, if investors will not give this project a chance. Concept are very
pro customers.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

Now, however, technology has made this so much easier, with Fair Ninja concept online platforms curating promising consumer brands, the popularity of pop-up shops held at larger brick-and-mortar retailers,
and the growing number of craft fairs that showcase dozens of local retailers in one space. 
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

Damn, this project really is gaining some good traffic slowly but surely. In my opinion, the number of people getting drawn into the concept of this project will surely be increasing more and more as the days pass by and the launching get closer and closer. The concept is full proof together with the developers. I really am expecting a successful future for this project. Good luck fair ninja team.!!!
Ya sure. By the way, have you invested already in their ICO? Not not, dont be late, you still have a chance. Do not be deprived of your opportunity to earn a good profit with their token Yoshi. You can either keep them in your wallet and use in your future purchase in the platform or just trade them.

i invest on this one i dont want to be late, i dont want to miss the chance.
a great opportunity to participate with fair ninja, the project is good for everyone's protection.
both parties are secured, this will surely hit the market.

Good for you. This is surely a wise investment. A first of its kind in this field. Even amazon, ebay, alibaba and other existing online marketplace doesn't have the security that Fair Ninja offers to its users, both buyers and sellers. You will surely earn big in the future. More power to Fair Ninja Team.
I agree the security that Blockchain can only give is not comparable to those mentioned existing online marketplace above. I think that would be the big advantage of Fair Ninja against its competitors. The protection also of the buyer and seller using smart contract is a plus.

This project for me has a good future on both Online Marketing and Crypto-World.
These Team and Developers surely had a hard time to develop such kind of concept that allows everyone to shop without any fear of paying up what they order.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Damn, this project really is gaining some good traffic slowly but surely. In my opinion, the number of people getting drawn into the concept of this project will surely be increasing more and more as the days pass by and the launching get closer and closer. The concept is full proof together with the developers. I really am expecting a successful future for this project. Good luck fair ninja team.!!!
Ya sure. By the way, have you invested already in their ICO? Not not, dont be late, you still have a chance. Do not be deprived of your opportunity to earn a good profit with their token Yoshi. You can either keep them in your wallet and use in your future purchase in the platform or just trade them.

i invest on this one i dont want to be late, i dont want to miss the chance.
a great opportunity to participate with fair ninja, the project is good for everyone's protection.
both parties are secured, this will surely hit the market.

Good for you. This is surely a wise investment. A first of its kind in this field. Even amazon, ebay, alibaba and other existing online marketplace doesn't have the security that Fair Ninja offers to its users, both buyers and sellers. You will surely earn big in the future. More power to Fair Ninja Team.
I agree the security that Blockchain can only give is not comparable to those mentioned existing online marketplace above. I think that would be the big advantage of Fair Ninja against its competitors. The protection also of the buyer and seller using smart contract is a plus.

I do hope that Fair Ninja gets the support it deserves. The idea of the project is really great securing both the buyers and the sellers at the same time and insuring that there is no fraud involved in both sides. Payment is guaranteed as Fair Ninja holds the payment as deposit and secures that both party will be satisfied. An innovation in the online marketplace and will surely be copied by others in the future.

I’m also expecting on this project, because of the good feedback on the thread it would be a goo one.
People are very crazy if we talked about shopping so you must be so tough on building up on this. I guess you already did though, lol.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: