Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:50:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the bounty manager distribute the coin after the bounty is completed  (Read 454 times)
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:28:53 AM

projects that you follow these are a scam or not? Are other participants also not yet getting paid or just you? ask it to manager running program bounty. indeed sometimes the old in the process of distribution, probably the longest two months later.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Depending on the project itself, it is usually the fastest project I follow a week after the project is completed.
And now most of the distribution is very unclear, often experiencing delays from the schedule set in the announcement of the bounty thread.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:44:14 PM

for the token coin division usually after the coin sale stage, there are 1 week to 2 months of its long. you better ask first to the admin for certainty. if there is no admin usually the project failed or not running, and you are not divided by its coins
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

the distribution of coins will not be the same as the others, usually they distribute their coins after the sale of coins is over, there is a week and the longest 1 month of its long. if their project fails then they will not distribute their coins. my advice ask the admin for the distribution of the coin
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

This depends on the company conducting the ICO that when they release their tokens for paying the participants. The manager is only a facilitator. He only maintains the log of the bounty participants. If the managers have the funds in escrow, they tend to pay on time. Else, they wait for the company to transfer funds.

Try to participate in the bounty of trusted managers. There is rarely a case when managers run away with bounty funds.
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

As my observations the distribution of token in bounty campaigns are depending on the numbers of participants in a particular bounty campaign. If the bounty campaign had small numbers of participants the bounty manager could finished it already. And for more participants sometimes is takes 2-3 weeks before to completely finished. But sometimes it depends on the end of the ICO if the Ico has end already they usually give the bounty pool or the token that allocated into bounty campaign and the bounty manager have ability to distribute all token to their bounty hunters.
HuntterrBounty

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

For all bounty hunters here,
I want to ask...
when is the coin that we can after finishing the bounty distributed to our wallet? I've finished a few bounty and until now I have no coin coming in?

how the solution gan? and please respond. This question I have posted in the local Indonesian language but I post again here to get more information🙏🙏🙏
Go back to the Rules campaign and read it again carefully and follow the progress of the project you are following.
But you have to remember usually ICO there are several stages. And after the final phase you can wait about 4 weeks after the final ICO and you get your token. I suggest you enter the group telegram and read the progress there so you know when all tokens in the distribution.
I think this explanation is enough and you can lock this topic to avoid spam.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:53:44 AM

I want to ask...
when is the coin that we can after finishing the bounty distributed to our wallet? I've finished a few bounty and until now I have no coin coming in?

how the solution gan? and please respond. This question I have posted in the local Indonesian language but I post again here to get more information🙏🙏🙏

The question is, when you are listed coins you need to ask the manager of the company. Usually coins come within 1 month after the ICO has passed.

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:45:17 AM

I want to ask...

It would be better if you could post a link here of the bounty you were participating in. The distribution cannot be generalised and depends from campaign to campaign. If you enroll yourself under Yahoo's campaigns, then you would get your payment every week. If you enroll yourself in campaigns by needmoney, then you need to wait for a month after bounty needs to get your tokens. In the same way, Sylon takes almost two months to distribute.
Hope this answers your question.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

Distribution of Tokens may happen in a month or else more than 4 months may take we need to patiently keep waiting and Bounty itself a patience driven work
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

I want to ask...

For our ICO, we will issue the Token immediately upon Token sale completion.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

I want to ask...

For our ICO, we will issue the Token immediately upon Token sale completion.
You should understand that this only applies to your ICO.
In fact, everything depends on the project itself, on raised funds, on the team and on the bounty manager. Each bounty campaign differently decides when to distribute the reward
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

About bounty token distribution you should contact that bounty campaign manager or project team of bounty you enrolled.
Based my experiences, each bounty has a different time in the distribution of bounty tokens, but it generally takes about 2-3 weeks even up to 1 month.
megaqueen777

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

I want to ask...

It really depends upon the Terms and conditions of the bounty since every bounty have its own rules. So you need to ask and know them. You may ask the Bounty Manager if its not written on the thread. Others distribute fast after the ICO buti n my experience, mostly bounties distribute after 1 month to two months after the ico. I also have bounties that I already finished and its been 2-3 months now but they are not distributing the rewards yet. Rewards here takes a lot of time and effort compared to Airdrops s you really need to have a lot of patience here.
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

Generally bounties have an official telegram channel, so why wouldn't you ask this question in telegram directly to the manager?
And yes, the conditions of payment should be indicated in the description of a bounty (usually tokens are paid in a couple of weeks after the end of the campaign).
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:03:18 PM

I've completed campaigns that paid within a couple of days and campaigns that took 4 months to pay up.
Of course there are also campaigns that don't pay, but I haven't encountered much.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

I have taken part in many ICOs and most of the distribution take place after a month usually. If the tokens are held in escrow already by the manager, then distribution is comparatively earlier. There is very rare a case when distribution happens immediately after the bounty ends. Usually managers mention the timeline in the official bounty thread only or you can always ask the manager in thread or over PM.
Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Every bounty hunter who follows the campaign would feel this condition. But I think this is a question for bounty manager through the bounty telegram group you follow. Usually, every bounty program has written an announcement about the distribution of tokens. Except with the scam bounty program, unfortunately he will disappear unexpectedly.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Typically, the manager indicates the end date of the bounty. Also indicates the beginning of the distribution of remuneration. If you can not find this information on the main page of the bounty, then you can ask about this information in the bounty channel telegram.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

The answer to this question is speculated to various things, but there are nearly thousands of users participating in a bounty and eagerly wait for their earnings. But when they will receive their coins depends upon various things like if campaign manger is getting tokens from company in time or not or mostly it depends when the company has finished their token sale and many times it depends when does a manger gets time to fairly distribute the coins.

If you still struggle to receive your coin contacting your manger might help as they are close to the distribution team and can give the approximate time regarding receiving  coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: